ramhanuman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Program Adding to the Wrong Day

Whenever I try to add one of my saved programs to my calendar it's always offset by 1. Like my Day 2 is ahead by 1 day. For example, my program is Sunday - Rest, Monday - Work. So when I add the program to my calendar and start it today it puts Today as Workout day. I tried adding it to my calendar by starting on Monday but still same issue. Any idea how to fix this?

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    If you only experience this issue with the app, please try removing and re-installing the app as that will resolve most issues. If that does not resolve the issue, please e-mail us at techsupport@bodybuilding.com so we can get our engineering team on this.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Ikkarate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are 2 things to know here:
    1) Workouts no longer use a calendar, they are really just a list of workouts with no real relation to a date. Bodyspace was retrofitted to try to get the list method to work with the calendar view. There were lots of reasons for this. It is waht it is.
    2) Workouts that start with a Rest Day have this but where the first day is not processed correctly, and for a while, this bug will be around. Start your workout with something other than a Rest DAy and you should be to go.