sphericalcow is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Getting shredded or skinny?

Hi

I have been lifting for almost a year now and have gained some size. I am now planning for a three month cut in mid May for a nice summer body in early August. My concern is that I'm not sure what I am gonna look like with low bf.

Comparing my body to pictures on the internet, my estimate is that I am now at around 20-25% bf (I know it's friggin high!). I am 170 cm and 77 kg. My arms flexed is 36 cm (no pump). Got no definition on abs whatsoever even when flexed.

I'm afraid that I will just look like a regular skinny guy that dont even lift if I go with low bf. Should I bulk up some more before my cut?

Dont have any pics of me right now, but will post some if needed!

Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wouldn't "get shredded" after just a year of lifting. You'll only end up being skinny and weak

if you're really 25%bf you could cut to a more healthy weight like 15-18% and continue to recomp for another 2-3 years until you have some muscle to show off
    6'3 - 230

Collect things, not moments