Thread: feeling flat

Registered User cameronpgormley's Avatar
    cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

feeling flat

probably a lot of people get this but why is it that one day i feel happy on how big i look and the next day i feel like i dont even lift even whilst weighing the same and eating the same and all measuerments the same.

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the body image issues are starting to set in, buckle up
    Official LTC representative

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do this too. I will randomly feel full and flexed some days or soft and skinny. Never understood it
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Full and flexed" is inflammation. It recedes after a few days until you train again.

cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cameronpgormley is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ayyy View Post
    the body image issues are starting to set in, buckle up
    check my last post if u can, 1year 5month training physique update 190 @ 5'8, i remember u commenting on my post yesterday on how i may have skewed my bodyfat and u asked for pics so its on my latest posts

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cameronpgormley View Post
    check my last post if u can, 1year 5month training physique update 190 @ 5'8, i remember u commenting on my post yesterday on how i may have skewed my bodyfat and u asked for pics so its on my latest posts
    Are you natty?

What's your body fat % ?

Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    I do this too. I will randomly feel full and flexed some days or soft and skinny. Never understood it
    yeah haha it is very annoying

Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    Are you natty?

What's your body fat % ?
    im fat at the moment lol im roughly around 20% i added 68 lbs, still have visible abs and think i look decent for the amount of weight i added, yes natty

im fat at the moment lol im roughly around 20% i added 68 lbs, still have visible abs and think i look decent for the amount of weight i added, yes natty
    Abs at 20%!?

Fukin jelly

ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ayyy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i can embed it here if you want, but yeahhhhh you're pushing 30% bf

im thinking 30% is a bit harsh, 33 inch waist, i have good thickness and dont look too fat, but ill take your word on it i guess, still a noob

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to lifting.

It's not curable. I quit a year ago and I'm still ashamed to wear a T-shirt, let alone take off my shirt...

maybe i am but im not sure if your trolling? plenty of dudes ive seen are 30% with 40 inch guts, i dont see how im anywhere near that

Originally Posted by SkinnyKappa View Post
    Welcome to lifting.

It's not curable. I quit a year ago and I'm still ashamed to wear a T-shirt, let alone take off my shirt...
    why did you quit man? and i feel u, im already feeling it..

im thinking 30% is a bit harsh, 33 inch waist, i have good thickness and dont look too fat, but ill take your word on it i guess, still a noob
    truth is no one could accurately tell you but to me it looks like you come from a background of playing sports and the fat distribution is pretty evenly spread so you just look like a thicc lad not fat. I will say if you decide to really cut down you're gonna be losing a loooooot more weight than you'd first expect. But if you're happy just keep on going

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why did you quit man? and i feel u, im already feeling it..
    Got injured really badly, then decided that the gym contributed nothing to my life but pain and mental disorders (borderline Autist, so no friends or social life and no girls), so I quit.

I haven't fully recovered yet anyhow btw. Gym can cause some serious injuries.

truth is no one could accurately tell you but to me it looks like you come from a background of playing sports and the fat distribution is pretty evenly spread so you just look like a thicc lad not fat. I will say if you decide to really cut down you're gonna be losing a loooooot more weight than you'd first expect. But if you're happy just keep on going
    yeah thats why i dont want to cut, not training long enough to start with and the feeling on losing lots of size will f**k me up
    thanks for the replies!

Originally Posted by SkinnyKappa View Post
    Got injured really badly, then decided that the gym contributed nothing to my life but pain and mental disorders (borderline Autist, so no friends or social life and no girls), so I quit.

I haven't fully recovered yet anyhow btw. Gym can cause some serious injuries.
    damn dude i hope you heal up well, but never give up man, only young yet, plenty of more big opportunities!

MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MichaelDuong has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    33 inch waist at 5 ft 8?

i was 5 ft 7 and by the time i reached 190 lbs i was pushing those same waist measurements. i thought i had "abs" and wasn't that high bf% but yeah...chances are you're not lean lol

try looking at mid to late 20s inch waist for lean. i had a 26.5-27 inch waist by the time i was ''lean'' (not shredded yet)

Originally Posted by MichaelDuong View Post
    33 inch waist at 5 ft 8?

i was 5 ft 7 and by the time i reached 190 lbs i was pushing those same waist measurements. i thought i had "abs" and wasn't that high bf% but yeah...chances are you're not lean lol

try looking at mid to late 20s inch waist for lean. i had a 26.5-27 inch waist by the time i was ''lean'' (not shredded yet)
    i never once said i was lean or had any indication saying i was lean? for someone who put on 68lbs in 1year and cleaning up my diet i think i look "decent" (thats what i said) check previous post of my physique, pretty pleased to look this decent after going from 125-188 in 1year 5months, fat is obviously spread evenly throughout my body which i am lucky for that,

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably related to the amount of water in your body. Go from looking fat to looking ripped to looking just ok. You never win.
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

i'm not new to this goonsquadgod's Avatar
    goonsquadgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) goonsquadgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) goonsquadgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) goonsquadgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) goonsquadgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) goonsquadgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) goonsquadgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) goonsquadgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) goonsquadgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) goonsquadgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) goonsquadgod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    right in the feels. welcome to body dysmorphia, OP.