graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cherry Limeade White Flash Controlled Labs Log!

This log will follow my daily health routines with the addition of Controlled Labs' new pre-workout White Flash! I received the cherry limeade flavor! I would like to thank CL and their rep (Rob1882) for the opportunity to log this product!

In this log, I will detail my diet, exercise, sleep, and supplementation regimen so that followers have a thorough idea of what to expect from White Flash! I will provide my thoughts on the products throughout the course of the log.

THE TUB

Introduction

GOALS: I am looking to add some lean mass and trim up any excess fat, especially in my core, so I can get bigger, faster, and stronger.

To provide some other personal details, I am 5'10" ~200 lbs and hover around 12-14% body fat (I would like to get that down to 10%). I have been power lifting and bodybuilding for about three years. Eventually (like mid 20s), I hope to possibly compete in natural competitions and stay healthy and fit throughout my entire life! I have run programs like the Arnold Blueprint, Get Swol Plan, and Shortcut to Size in the past.

I try and eat around 3,000 calories a day, but there is daily variation. I try to do 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, and the rest will be mostly complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, fruits, and vegetables.

White Flash Formula

White Flash Preview
    The cherry limeade flavor is solid. Flavoring has always been Controlled Labs' strong suit on its pre-workouts, which is understandable, but I think the flavoring system on White Flash is greatly improved. However, the flavor isn't a clear 10 out of 10. It is unique and has some nice sweet and sourness, but is different in a way that may turn some off. I am into the flavor though. Will update my flavor thoughts with more use.

The White Flash formula looks excellent - a true advancement for CL in their pre-workout formulation. The formula clearly prioritizes acute effects, specifically muscle pumps, energy, and focus, over long-term effects, which is why it forgoes beta-alanine and creatine. I really like seeing the hefty dose of l-citrulline, which is my favorite N.O. booster and pre-workout ingredient. I think the 300 mg dose of caffeine is perfect, and I like seeing interesting ingredients like nootropic Lion's Mane and the N.O. Vaso6. I think this is a simple, straightforward yet thoughtful and powerful pre-workout formula. We will get into the formula more throughout the log.

My first workout with White Flash was great! The energy hit was very smooth and sustaining. The theanine cut the caffeine-driven energy rush in a very nice way, and I was extremely locked in and focused on my workout thanks to the strong dose of tyrosine and Lion's Mane. It was a great and somewhat unique CNS experience all around. The muscle pumps were solid, but I will have to feel out the pump-effect a little more with an arm workout. I was just doing some strength training and powerlifting movements during this White Flash powered workout.

White Flash

Sub up to the log because much more is to come!
    Last edited by graysonthacker; 04-24-2018 at 12:51 PM.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

My reviews:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/graysonthacker

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm in cause you always do great logs with HONEST feedback.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome start, in for the long haul
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post
    In
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I'm in cause you always do great logs with HONEST feedback.
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome start, in for the long haul
    Great to have you all along for the ride! Should be a fun log. White Flash has been fun so far! Another post up soon!

My reviews:

Yesterday, I put CL's new pre White Flash to the test of an arm day just to see how effective it is at promoting muscle pumps! Boy was I impressed! Absolutely loved the pump from White Flash! Definitely one of the better arm pumps I've had in awhile.

Preworkout: 1 scoop of White Flash (Cherry Limeade) in 14 oz of water
    Intraworkout: Lots of water

Superset
    Arnold Cheat Curls—Straight Bar 6 x 8 115 lbs
    Incline French Press 6 x 8 100 lbs dumbbell

Superset
    Incline Alternating Dumbbell Curls 5 x 6, 5-second twist, then 4 more 35 lbs dumbbells
    Straight Bar Push-Downs 5 x 20, 20 x 1/4 100 lbs of resistance

Superset
    Bench Dips 5 x failure
    Preacher Curl Machine 5 x 30 80 lbs of resistance

Tri-Set
    Skull Crushers 5 x 12 85 lbs
    Spider Curls 5 x 15 85 lbs
    Close-Grip Bench 5 x 10 155 lbs

25 minutes on stationary bike

FOOD
    Was feeling in need of a reward after working my arms so hard so I hit a nearby Greek place for a huge gyro!! It was awesome. All that salty meat probably kept that pump going a little longer hahah

My reviews:

stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Along for the ride my dude!
    Chaos erweckt das beste in uns. Ruhe in herrlichkeit, Bruder.

God save the forums.

Originally Posted by stevenjamesvick View Post
    Along for the ride my dude!
    Great to have you along! Will get over and check out your log too soon as I can!

My reviews:

Have really enjoyed continued use of CL's White Flash. There are literally zero side-effects from use, which is a huge bonus. Most other pres can definitely cause a little caffeine withdrawal after a day of non-use with me or can get me a little restless or jittery if the energy hits hard; however, White Flash is completely free of that, which is a big plus. Additionally, the nootropic/focus effects seem improved with consistent use. I really like that because it has made working out hard and studying hard for finals easier and more efficient!

Today, I blasted my legs with some grueling movements! Loved the workout! Even enjoyed the leg pumps. White Flash helped me power through.

Another note on flavor, have enjoyed the product with a little more water, which I think lets the cherry lime flavor shine a little bit more and overshadow some of the chemical taste to the flavor instead of vice versa.

Intraworkout: Xtend BCAAs plus creatine and beta-alanine.

Barbell Back Squat
    Warmed up with 15 reps of 225 lbs
    6 x 10 275 lbs

Deadlift
    Warmed up with 15 reps of 225 lbs
    5 x 8 315 lbs

Superset
    Leg Curls 5 x 20 115 lbs
    Leg Extension 5 x 20 110 lbs

Declined Leg Press
    5 x 20 reps of 450 lbs

Seated Calf Raises
    5 x 10 4 45 lb plates

200 meters of continuous lunges

FOOD
    I am not being super careful with my diet currently just eating quickly and to satisfaction. Grabbed some Mediterranean/Middle Eastern food today after my lift. Really enjoyed it!

My reviews:

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great food pics! Jealous! I want a gyro!

I would really love to get to try out White Flash and see how the product performs. It looks like a real nice advancement for CL in pre-workout formulation. I wonder which is the best of the three flavors. Cherry limeade sounds intriguing! I haven't seen that flavor from CL before either.
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    Great food pics! Jealous! I want a gyro!

I would really love to get to try out White Flash and see how the product performs. It looks like a real nice advancement for CL in pre-workout formulation. I wonder which is the best of the three flavors. Cherry limeade sounds intriguing! I haven't seen that flavor from CL before either.
    Thanks the gyro was awesome! I myself would love to try the other White Flash flavors too!

My reviews:

White Flash has continued to perform throughout the course of the log. I took a couple days off because of Finals for classes, but now I am back to it grinding away. Yesterday I put together a killer chest workout. Check it out below. White Flash is really helping keep me motivated during long workout. Definitely helped me with endurance in the gym too.

Flat Barbell Bench w/ Band Resistance
    5 x 15 155 lbs + band

Incline Barbell Bench
    2 sets of 20 reps at 135 lbs
    2 sets of 12 reps at 185 lbs
    2 sets of 8 reps at 205 lbs
    1 set of 5 reps at 225 lbs

Superset
    Dips 5 x failure
    WG Pull up 5 x failure

Pec Deck
    5 x 15 reps 115 lbs of resistance

Superset
    T-Bar Row Machine 5 x 20 200 lbs of resistance
    Cable Crossovers 5 x 20 reps 120 lbs of resistance

DB Flat Bench
    5 x 12 85 lbs DBs

100 push ups

20 minutes on stationary bike

FOOD
    Definitely tightening up my diet over the last week! Lean meat and lots of veggies and complex carbs.

My reviews:

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by graysonthacker View Post
    White Flash has continued to perform throughout the course of the log. I took a couple days off because of Finals for classes, but now I am back to it grinding away. Yesterday I put together a killer chest workout. Check it out below. White Flash is really helping keep me motivated during long workout. Definitely helped me with endurance in the gym too.

Flat Barbell Bench w/ Band Resistance
    5 x 15 155 lbs + band

Incline Barbell Bench
    2 sets of 20 reps at 135 lbs
    2 sets of 12 reps at 185 lbs
    2 sets of 8 reps at 205 lbs
    1 set of 5 reps at 225 lbs

Superset
    Dips 5 x failure
    WG Pull up 5 x failure

Pec Deck
    5 x 15 reps 115 lbs of resistance

Superset
    T-Bar Row Machine 5 x 20 200 lbs of resistance
    Cable Crossovers 5 x 20 reps 120 lbs of resistance

DB Flat Bench
    5 x 12 85 lbs DBs

100 push ups

20 minutes on stationary bike

FOOD
    Definitely tightening up my diet over the last week! Lean meat and lots of veggies and complex carbs.
    Nice workout and a good mix of movements for chest and I see you threw in a
    little back work in there with the T-bar rows. How's the energy from White Flash
    fast hitting or is more of a sustained long lasting effect?

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Nice workout and a good mix of movements for chest and I see you threw in a
    little back work in there with the T-bar rows. How's the energy from White Flash
    fast hitting or is more of a sustained long lasting effect?
    Thanks! I did really enjoy that workout. I find it incredibly effective.

The White Flash energy is more a of sustained long-lasting effect than a quick hitter. It is a very smooth energy, but there is some modest intensity to it. I think the l-theanine does well mellowing the caffeine. I would love to see them bump up the theobromine dose though.

My reviews:

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ...Sorry got lost in the food porn :P haha <3 You are eating real well!

Looking real good man solid workout the other day. Hope your finals went well.
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post
    ...Sorry got lost in the food porn :P haha <3 You are eating real well!

Looking real good man solid workout the other day. Hope your finals went well.
    Haha I knew you'd love the food porn! Thanks man! Finals finished up nicely! Even had a chance to hit up the Derby and then get back home for more workouts with White Flash!

My reviews:

Boom! Hit White Flash today and then gutted out a leg day. It was a great workout, and I will definitely be feeling tons of soreness tomorrow and the next day. White Flash has been great for its consistent, smooth energy and great CNS boost. It always elevates me. My state of mind is just always in the the right place to workout out when using White Flash. Great for focus and mood.

Intraworkout: Xtend BCAAs plus 5 g creatine and 3.2 beta-alanine.

Pyramid set of Back Squats (20,15,12,8,6,4,2,1) - 1RM of 405 lbs
    5 x 12 of Front Squats 205 lbs
    5 x 20 Declined Leg Press 400 lbs
    5 x 12 225 lbs RDLs
    5 x 12 DB walking lunges 65 lbs each followed by 30 seconds of jumping lunges after each set
    5 x 20 standing calf raises (300 lbs of resistance)

8 x 100 meter sprints
    Plyometric work and stretching

FOOD
    Got a huge burger after my workout today at Red Robins. It was super tasty! Definitely going to help me recover after this leg day!

My reviews:

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You seriously have to flaunt that burger and fries the day I drop down to 1800 calories? It's going to be a long road of baked/grilled chicken breast, tuna and 96/4 burgers with no buns.

Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    You seriously have to flaunt that burger and fries the day I drop down to 1800 calories? It's going to be a long road of baked/grilled chicken breast, tuna and 96/4 burgers with no buns.
    Haha sorry man!! That legitimately sounds horrible. I'm definitely not doing any serious dieting any time soon. Just enjoying myself and lifting hard.

My reviews:

Another great workout with White Flash! Probably have about another week or less of servings. Will have a final review written up then! I've definitely enjoyed this pre-workout!

Intraworkout: Just water

Barbell Incline Bench
    5 x 5 185 lbs

Flat DB Bench
    5 x 15 80 lb DBs

Superset #1:
    Dips 5 x failure
    Cable Flys 5 x 20 37.5 lb resistance each side

Superset #2:
    Incline DB Fly 40 lbs DBs 5 x 12
    Incline DB Press 70 lbs DBs 5 x 12

Tricep Gauntlet: 5 sets of 10 reps for each exercise
    Skull Crushers 75 lbs
    French Press 65 lbs
    Cable Kickbacks 25 lbs
    Rope Pulldowns 50 lbs
    DB Tricep Press 35 lbs

Sprints on football field

FOOD
    Still eating lots and good food! Had a pint of ice cream yesterday yum! Here was dinners! Chicken/eggplant parm with pasta!

My reviews:

Celebrated Mother's Day by having brunch with my mother and the rest of the fam. Had a great time. After digesting all of that great food, I hit a serving of White Flash and crushed a leg workout.

Intraworkout: SciVation Xtend & 5 g creatine monohydrate and 3.2 beta-alanine

Warm up + Plyos

Leg Press 5 x 20 350 lbs
    Air Squat 5 x 50
    Leg Curls 5 x 12 160 lbs
    Leg Extension 5 x 12 150 lbs
    DB Walking Lungs 5 x 10 (each leg) 50 lbs
    Seated Calf Raises 5 x 20 3 45 lbs plates

1 hour on treadmill

FOOD
    Good eats!!!

My reviews:

Recently finished up using my tub of White Flash and am working on putting together my final review on it! I definitely had a fun time working through the tub!

My reviews:

Final review is up in the forum and store. For some reason, I'm having issues linking to the store review. Every time I try to go to the review link it re-routes me to the bb.com store homepage. Any ideas what's going on?

Here's the forum review!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1552616891

My reviews: