Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    It should be VERY good if the improvement on flavoring from MT continues across the board like it has been!
    Pretty excited about this!!

Hey bro, check your PMs! No, not asking for free stuff haha!

Mike
    ā€¦.

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post

Mike

didnt you know? reps can post reviews now....just ask and you shall receive (as long as you leave a review)
    - Spot for sale

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i guess it was around 1990 when i watched Stephen Kings IT for the first time on tv with some friends. there were several actors in the move who at the time were quite popular but i was never a fan of Richard Thomas (who played the adult Bill Denbrough)....ever since his Jon-Boy days on the Waltons. naturally, one of the girls there WAS a big fan of his and thought he was the cutest thing in the world.

so as the movie progresses i make snide remarks about "Jon-Boy" just about every time he appears on screen and this girl continuously defends him and gets madder and madder at me.

finally at the end of the movie, after Pennywise the Clown is vanquished, this girl tells me something like.."i hope Pennywise visits you in your dreams". i laughed it off....yeah right!

the subconscious is a strange thing and the power of suggestion shouldnt be ignored because ill be damned if for at least the next 2 months id have nightmares involving Pennywise the Clown. it wasnt every night, but out of the blue he would appear in my sleep and scare the crap out of me...more than once i woke up in a cold sweat.

the Pennywise visits eventually stopped, but to this day i tend to avoid clowns. thanks, but no thanks!

and like MuscleTech, i....

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pick me! Pick me!

I can't wait to give this Cotton Candy flavor a shot! Vapor flavors are so good, I've got my wife stealing mine!!

Keep them coming guys, I have high hopes for this flavor!

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post

Mike
    Looking into it bro!
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    didnt you know? reps can post reviews now....just ask and you shall receive (as long as you leave a review)
    Yaaaaaasssss!!!!
    Originally Posted by cory2731 View Post
    i guess it was around 1990 when i watched Stephen Kings IT for the first time on tv with some friends. there were several actors in the move who at the time were quite popular but i was never a fan of Richard Thomas (who played the adult Bill Denbrough)....ever since his Jon-Boy days on the Waltons. naturally, one of the girls there WAS a big fan of his and thought he was the cutest thing in the world.

so as the movie progresses i make snide remarks about "Jon-Boy" just about every time he appears on screen and this girl continuously defends him and gets madder and madder at me.

finally at the end of the movie, after Pennywise the Clown is vanquished, this girl tells me something like.."i hope Pennywise visits you in your dreams". i laughed it off....yeah right!

the subconscious is a strange thing and the power of suggestion shouldnt be ignored because ill be damned if for at least the next 2 months id have nightmares involving Pennywise the Clown. it wasnt every night, but out of the blue he would appear in my sleep and scare the crap out of me...more than once i woke up in a cold sweat.

the Pennywise visits eventually stopped, but to this day i tend to avoid clowns. thanks, but no thanks!

Hhaha.....nice!!!
    Originally Posted by FormulaLT1poweR View Post
    Pick me! Pick me!

I can't wait to give this Cotton Candy flavor a shot! Vapor flavors are so good, I've got my wife stealing mine!!

Keep them coming guys, I have high hopes for this flavor!
    Gonna be good! Flavors lately have been killing it across the board for MT!!!
    šŸŒ Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless šŸŒ

šŸ‹ļø TEAM NutraBio

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    KEEP'EM Coming Er'body!!!

I know there are more clown stories out there...lets hear them!!!

šŸ‹ļø TEAM NutraBio

FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gonna be good! Flavors lately have been killing it across the board for MT!!!
    Absolutely agree! Mark needs to hurry up!

AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntM1564 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright, here is my clown story. I don't know why I am scared of clowns, but I always have been.

My senior year of high school, my mom got this clown doll that was bigger than your average doll. She put it in the living room on this book shelf we had.

One day, when I got home from school, it wasn't there, it was in a different place. I thought this was odd because my mom left before me for work in the morning and I was always home before her. I didn't say anything to her, I figured she moved it the previous day.

The next day when I got home from school, it was in a different place again. Once again, I figured my mom had moved the clown doll the night before. The third day that week when I got home from school, the doll was RIGHT in front of the door, literally sitting in front of it.

I slammed the door shut, went outside and called my mom, crying. I told her I was not going back in the house because the doll has moved all over the past few days. She started laughing so loud and told me was was coming home on her lunch and moving the doll to mess with me because she knew how much I hated it.
    August 19, 2012 - Underwent heart transplant and still lifting strong!

Summer Lean Bulk + Life Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167855781

Check out all of my reviews - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169981883&pagenumber=

I Support MuscleTech

Lets get FBS some more entries!

Hope you all had a great weekend, ready to kick the weeks butt with some Vapor!!

Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Alright, here is my clown story. I don't know why I am scared of clowns, but I always have been.

My senior year of high school, my mom got this clown doll that was bigger than your average doll. She put it in the living room on this book shelf we had.

One day, when I got home from school, it wasn't there, it was in a different place. I thought this was odd because my mom left before me for work in the morning and I was always home before her. I didn't say anything to her, I figured she moved it the previous day.

The next day when I got home from school, it was in a different place again. Once again, I figured my mom had moved the clown doll the night before. The third day that week when I got home from school, the doll was RIGHT in front of the door, literally sitting in front of it.

I slammed the door shut, went outside and called my mom, crying. I told her I was not going back in the house because the doll has moved all over the past few days. She started laughing so loud and told me was was coming home on her lunch and moving the doll to mess with me because she knew how much I hated it.
    Damn it Ma!!
    Hhaha...good stuff!

Lets get FBS some more entries!

Hope you all had a great weekend, ready to kick the weeks butt with some Vapor!!
    No kidding , thought for sure there would be more clown stories out there.
    Guess we get to keep all the cotton candy PRE to ourselves

šŸ‹ļø TEAM NutraBio

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No kidding , thought for sure there would be more clown stories out there.
    Guess we get to keep all the cotton candy PRE to ourselves
    You better not!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can't wait until this comes out, want to try it!

Mike
    ā€¦.

Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post
    My buddy used to have a nice cabin on a lake up in Minnesota that we'd go to every summer to fish, drink, ride 4-wheelers, etc. One morning we took out the 4-wheelers and took off into the endless trails through the woods up there and ended up staying out all the way until it got dark out. There shouldn't have been anyone else living anywhere near where we were, so we didn't expect to see anyone or anything. As it got dark, we drove past a little clearing on a trail we hadn't hit before and saw a bunch of white looking figures on some trees a little ways off in the distance. We decided to drive over and check them out and as we got closer we realized that someone had hung a bunch of clown masks on these trees in the middle of this forest where nobody should have even been. Longest drive back to the cabin ever. Heart was pounding the whole time. So creepy.
    Originally Posted by gailh View Post
    i can remember when my aversion to clowns began like it was yesterday

i was about 7 years old and my best friend was having a birthday party. we were all excited because we got to get all dressed up and were going to play alot of games and she was even going to have a clown...woo hoooooo!

every thing was fine until it was time for the clown to perform. there was just something about the way he looked and acted that made me very uncomfortable. as long as there was distance between us i was ok, but when it came time for everyone to sit on his lap while he made a balloon animal i just freaked and refused. my mom tried so hard to get me to be like all the other kids and do this but every time i looked at the clown i got totally creeped out. i was all like....

i guess it wasnt the clowns fault because he didnt do anything wrong or inappropriate at all. there was just SOMETHING there that i saw as evil or scary. even though i still dont like clowns, i really hadnt thought of this experience for years. but a few months ago i was watching a documentary on serial killers and they showed a picture of John Wayne Gacy when he was dressed as a clown, entertaining kids and all the old memories came back.

my god, you just NEVER know.
    Originally Posted by cory2731 View Post

Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post

You guys are in!!

Get me your info (Full name, email, phone # and address)

I WILL be wrapping this up tomorrow....SOOO, you have one more day to get your clown stories in (Dead, Grezz...I know you guys got something to share)

šŸ‹ļø TEAM NutraBio

LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sure I'll play...

Actually Im not afraid of clowns....but when I was younger this Poltergeist scene got me good

- Spot for sale

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I heard this flavor is great!

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't have a clown story, but I do have some clowns that I like, and make others squirm on occasion.

Captain Spaulding:

Clown/Violator:

The Clowns from 31

Each has made me smile and inspired some of my style in the Haunted House.
    Last edited by mrdead; 05-01-2018 at 07:46 PM.
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

One. More. Day...

Get them last minute entries in...wrapping this up tomorrow so i can submit b4 the weekend

šŸ‹ļø TEAM NutraBio

One. More. Day...

Get them last minute entries in...wrapping this up tomorrow so i can submit b4 the weekend
    Good luck to all the entries, I'm jealous you get to try it before we do!

sure I'll play...

Actually Im not afraid of clowns....but when I was younger this Poltergeist scene got me good

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    I don't have a clown story, but I do have some clowns that I like, and make others squirm on occasion.

Captain Spaulding:

Clown/Violator:

The Clowns from 31

Each has made me smile and inspired some of my style in the Haunted House.
    Annnd closing it with you two... Get me your info to my inbox asap...

Name, address, email, phone number....please dont make me ask twice for something

šŸ‹ļø TEAM NutraBio

Info has been entered EXCEPT I need Lloyd and Anthony to respond to PM......NEED EMAILS & Phone numbers as well!!!

šŸ‹ļø TEAM NutraBio

Congrats winners, can't wait to see your feedback!

Congrats winners, can't wait to see your feedback!
    Once you recieve yout product, please leave link to review here!

Thx~!!!

šŸ‹ļø TEAM NutraBio

Ok er'body...ETA will be around the 16th (most likely sooner).

DON'T forget to put the review link here once you've tried the product

šŸ‹ļø TEAM NutraBio

Totally jealous of these guys! Hope you included me!

I got a UPS notification today for a 1lb box from Iovate.... Iā€™m guessing this is it
    - Spot for sale

Originally Posted by loudyrowdy View Post
    i got a ups notification today for a 1lb box from iovate.... Iā€™m guessing this is it
    boom!

šŸ‹ļø TEAM NutraBio

UPS notification says a box was delivered.... eta home...in a few hours lol
    - Spot for sale

yep....it arrived.... will post link/review asap
    - Spot for sale

just had a serving....holy #$%@#@ liquid cotton candy.....hnnnngggg just might be the best flavor i've ever tried
    - Spot for sale

yep....it arrived.... will post link/review asap
    just had a serving....holy #$%@#@ liquid cotton candy.....hnnnngggg just might be the best flavor i've ever tried
    AWESOME!!!

Looking forward to review!

This means you ALL should be getting yours or have it by now. I expect to be seeing reviews and links here

šŸ‹ļø TEAM NutraBio