Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Normally it's 1 and then 2 lol.

Bro if you only heard half the chit that has been said or done to me growing up. We are talking the most racist chit, and being beaten up for no fuking reason other than my race, people making fun of my parents, mocking us, etc. And yeah, when you're an adult things are different. They won't say it as openly anymore. Instead they will post their views on reddit, misc, 4chan, w/e. But the hate is still there. These people grew up and continue to feel the same way about ethnics. "They smell. They are criminals. They are stupid. They are ugly. Why can't they go back to their own country?" etc... You should really see what is out there. Maybe it's because I grew up in the south and then lived in Oregon, but I can tell you that I have never felt like an American in spite of being a born US citizen to parents who LEGALLY immigrated here.

You are Indian, and lived in NJ. Are you aware of the growing anti Indian sentiment in NJ? Are you aware of the hate crimes?

What the fukc I am on about is that we really aren't viewed as humans here.

Whatever *******. You know I am right. I am telling it like it is. I wish it were some other way. For decades, I tried to pretend it wasn't this way, but this is how it really is. This is how the world really works.
    What’s your ethnicity? And have you tried integrating?

Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kabamaro View Post
    What’s your ethnicity? And have you tried integrating?
    his an asian incel

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and the reason for wincel being wincel is revealed itt
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyway, basically, if you are ethnic, you basically have 3 valid options and 1 beta option:

1) become a criminal and seek to destroy this oppressive society
    2) try to become really really fuking rich and successful, and dominate your Chad competition
    3) end it

I guess option 4 is to be a cuck, and pretend like everything is sunshine and rainbows and everyone else respects you and treats you as a human being even though they secretly view you as genetically inferior, horrifically unattractive, and embarrassing to be around. Basically live as a wagecuck incel who helps white women with their homework. Maybe adopt one of Chad's spawn lmfao.
    Speak for yourself *******.

You know I'm right. IDK what your experiences have been, but mine have not been pleasant. I am NOT integrated, and I don't think I want to be integrated either.
    Let's be real here. Your life would've been marginally better at best if you were white simply because it's generally easier to be of the majority ethnic/racial group in any country. White losers are a dime a dozen in this place. You would've been one of them instead of being an Asian loser.

Originally Posted by AcetylCoA View Post
    You ok bro?? your posts have progressively gotten darker over the past few weeks
    There is some truth to what he said. Has he been looked down upon by some ignorant fuks for his race? I'm sure he has. The problem is that he's self-hating on top of that.
    Last edited by MediocreGains; 04-23-2018 at 12:01 AM.

sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sevva888 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Minorities in general are white worshipping as ****. Black men for all the media liking to portray them as cool etc, absolutely worship white women and insult their own. And minorities don't like admitting they have that problem either.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    Yeah it's because of us. Actually we are everything that's wrong with the west. All your problems are because of us. The fact that you're a fat broke virgin is because of ethnic people around you
    Lmao. The American way, never our fault for anything.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Fake it till you make it ryanpdma's Avatar
    ryanpdma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryanpdma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryanpdma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryanpdma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryanpdma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryanpdma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryanpdma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryanpdma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryanpdma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryanpdma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryanpdma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is this place full of self-haters & ethnic blamers? Never heard someone irl talking like this.
    Investment Banker
    Vietnamese representin' cuz
    World traveler (26 countries)
    PC Master Race
    Engaged

Kwace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kwace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kwace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kwace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kwace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kwace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kwace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kwace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kwace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kwace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kwace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lmao been watching your posts for a while OP seems like ethnics rustle your jim jammies to no end

Its all the ethnics faults its not like white guy ever white knight or worship women ever

All the neckbeard virgin white guys are all make believe on this site
    Lakers
    Never work arms crew
    Broadcaster Genetics crew

Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500)
    White women treat mixed white men like cancer

Our ethnic facial features disgust them regardless if we have blue eyes and white skin srs

Treated like cancer by the same women who brought me into this world
    The same women who crossed the racial barrier giving us these features

I ain’t white even tho i have blue eyes and white skin
    Im quarter caste

White women think we are all going to be some caramel race singing koombiiiyahj round a fire with no racism lmao

Im a white paki with blue eyes
    Im not asian or white im more like the jews russians and Sicilians ( mixed whites)

And Im racist as phuk towards whites and pakistanis

Eurasian pride worldwide
    Last edited by Suchislife085; 04-23-2018 at 12:50 AM.

bishbash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bishbash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bishbash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bishbash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bishbash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bishbash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bishbash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bishbash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bishbash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bishbash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bishbash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Suchislife085 View Post
    mixed white men

Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500) Suchislife085 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bishbash View Post
    Theres whites blacks Asians ....

Then U get mixed whites mixed blacks mixed Asians

U see what I mean

Menthat are majority white but are part something else with white skin blue eyes brown hair but don’t have white facial features

men that have a lil pakistani , black , or chinese in them

LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are some western women full of themselves? If they are it's because of the west.

It's because of the fukking American band of soyboys who run YouTube, ********, Google, Twitter & Netflix which peddle their boorish feminist agenda to everyone without any social responsibility.

It's because social media and modern sensibilities make hooking up ridiculously easy and guilt free, and the fact that men are naturally much more amorous and numerous on dating sites.

Brb writing a novel on this
    I identify as a chad with a jawline so chiseled it can cut diamond, don't assume my genetics

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time in now

LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LukeS1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If girls act full of themselves in regards to you, then the problem is at your end tbh. They dont with me
    6'1, 205 lbs

Luke

dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    White women treat mixed white men like cancer

Our ethnic facial features disgust them regardless if we have blue eyes and white skin srs

Treated like cancer by the same women who brought me into this world
    The same women who crossed the racial barrier giving us these features

I ain’t white even tho i have blue eyes and white skin
    Im quarter caste

White women think we are all going to be some caramel race singing koombiiiyahj round a fire with no racism lmao

Im a white paki with blue eyes
    Im not asian or white im more like the jews russians and Sicilians ( mixed whites)

And Im racist as phuk towards whites and pakistanis

Eurasian pride worldwide
    brah blue eyes dont mean **** if you have bad facial structure, bone structure, face structure, height , broad shoulders etc all matters.

Originally Posted by dontstopmirin View Post
    brah blue eyes dont mean **** if you have bad facial structure, bone structure, face structure, height , broad shoulders etc all matters.

U need to be perfect as mixed white

Certain features only look attractive at certain shades

Its not just about women dating
    Its about life in general

Men aswelll

If your a mixed white they laugh behind our backs whites blacks Asians
    Thrown under the bus every oppurtunity

White mixed
    should stick together mix only with oour own

My white and asian uncles and cousin all laugh at my family behind our backs
    We were the tainted ones

The pure breeds on both sides were the perfect angels

It was the mutts who got there boys into trouble

All my asian friends and white friends mothers blamed me for there boys being lil phukin kunts back in the day
    But I was just tagging along

They both try and suppress there racism to us since we were children and still to this day
    But I see right through all those kunts aswell

Race is more than skin colour eye colour hair colour
    Last edited by Suchislife085; 04-23-2018 at 02:22 AM.

dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dontstopmirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    U need to be perfect as mixed white

Certain features only look attractive at certain shades

Its not just about women dating
    Its about life in general

Men aswelll

If your a mixed white they laugh behind our backs whites blacks Asians
    Thrown under the bus every oppurtunity

White mixed
    should stick together mix only with oour own

My white and asian uncles and cousin all laugh at my family behind our backs
    We were the tainted ones

They both try and suppress there racism to us since we were children and still to this day
    But I see right through all those kunts aswell

Race is more than colour
    i don't have your experiences bro - so I can't comment on that. Reality is being good looking is more than race - its being "lucky" (can't think of a better term). good looking is being the top 5%, of course Caucasians generally have the majority of good looking - but there will still be outcasts of every race. People like strangulating certain aspects such as race, baldness, height but what it comes down to is totality.

It's deeper than race. And racism is much more prevalent as you said in non-European societies, its not even a worship of the white race, skin bleaching has been around in china for thousands of years and the definition of beauty in indic countries is how nordic you appear.

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've seen white guys with hideous beasts that they shower with attention, gifts and money.

It's all the losers and whiteknights - not mutually exclusive - that have given such beasts their strong entitlement privileges.

And it happens on the Misc too. Such is life = talk does not equate to what is being done.

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What about blacks?

oh! You don't wanna get banned
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

Licenced to Netflix&Chill miscbrah007's Avatar
    miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cliffs:
    Impotent ethnic rage on every page.

Spot sold to: BMW, the car everyone supreme gentleman needs
    **PER DEVS, LIBERTAS**

777ADC777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Campaign to bring back concentration camps OP or just get a hot latina from Colombia and keep her trapped in your dungeon.

GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GriecoR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At least ethnic dudes seem to have the balls to approach/harrass/sexually assault women while little white ***gots watch from a distance and masterbate.
    **Spicy Big Butt Latina Crew**
    **Sexual Deviant Crew**
    **Unregistered Sex Offender Crew**

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb just got back from staying with a girl in Finland who literally made me sandwiches and wanted to fuk multiple times a day but wouldn't give me the time of day if she grew up in America
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Excuse #3,793 for why OP can't get a girl.

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why isn't op banned? lol standards of peace

GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    Yeah it's because of us. Actually we are everything that's wrong with the west. All your problems are because of us. The fact that you're a fat broke virgin is because of ethnic people around you
    Well why would you even come here instead of fixing the problems in your own chithole? srs

ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChristianMR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GainzMcgee View Post
    Well why would you even come here instead of fixing the problems in your own chithole? srs
    As far as you know, AshWar was born here.

GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GainzMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChristianMR View Post
    As far as you know, AshWar was born here.
    Can pretty much tell he didnt and even if he did why did his parents puss out and not fix their country? If florida is a chithole which it is I would do anything in my power to fix it not run like a little bish.

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You gon' get BROWNED.

Originally Posted by GainzMcgee View Post
    Can pretty much tell he didnt and even if he did why did his parents puss out and not fix their country? If florida is a chithole which it is I would do anything in my power to fix it not run like a little bish.
    Oh, OK, I look forward to you fixing Florida, red.

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually have a question, does anyone know if Better Unborn get perm'd? He's been banned for a while now. Didn't wanna make a thread about it so I looked for the most dogchit thread I could find on the first page.