Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Controlled Labs White Flash log!!!!

I want to thank all the people at controlled labs for sending me a tub of white flash to log. I’m a huge controlled labs fan except for there pre’s lol. I always thought there preworkouts where good but nothing super special. This is my opinion and many people love there pre’s.
    I still think they have great everything else - multi,fishoil, protein and so on.…………

I will be dosing white flash 20 min prior to lifting and on a empty stomach.

Little about white flash
    White Flash is the premier pump producing product featuring VASO6™; a natural and patented ingredient for nitric oxide production and blood flow, clinically proven to increase vasodilation by 50%! More nitric oxide in the blood stream results in endothelial-dependent relaxation. This is valuable for delivering more oxygen to muscle for greater ATP production and power, as well as nutrient delivery. This equals better performance in the gym. In addition to VASO6, White Flash contains 9 other ingredients designed to enhance blood flow, improve focus, and deliver massive amounts of energy.
    5 grams L-Citrulline – Provides huge boosts to training volume and stimulates nitric oxide production. More training volume. Bigger pumps. Maximized gains.
    750mg Agmatine Sulfate – Stimulates many processes that are essential during a hard training session for optimal pump and energy on the mind and at a molecular level.
    500mg Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder – Exhibits strong nootropic (cognitive enhancing) properties via increasing nerve growth factors (NGFs) in the brain.
    300mg Caffeine + 100mg L-Theanine – Intense energy without the typical crash or jitters.
    50mg Astragin® – Exclusive absorption enhancing ingredient proven in a dozen pre-clinical studies to support ingredient bioavailability.
    Controlled Labs mission with White Flash was to create a premier pump product that the competition couldn’t touch. By using the best ingredients, novel compounds, and proper dosages, nothing comes close to White Flash. It covers every angle of the pump and performance by increasing nitric oxide production, enhancing blood flow, energy, and cellular swelling, and optimizing mental focus.
    Last edited by Bigdumogre; 04-21-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The flavor I was sent is cherry limeade and was pleased that they did. Most apple products and kiwi strawberry flavors I can’t stand lol.

I dosed one heaping scoop today and off to the gym

First thoughts on powder
    Flavor was spot on - reminded me of the go tsn cardio igniter which was the best tasting pre ever. Not as good but really solid and went down easy with no grittiness. I use 20 oz of water in my pre just to get extra water in and it still held up. Was not overly thick and can’t wait for next dose

First thoughts on the label
    Label is awesome - great innovative label keeping up with current science. Vaso 6 is my go to now and have found nothing competes with it for pumps.

First thoughts on workout
    I have used Vaso 6 before and comparing it to the others I have used and white flash blew it away. My chest pump today was like nothing I have felt before. I wish my chest felt like that all day long lol. The energy and focus was solid but I’m a stim junkie and wish it hit a little harder in that department but it’s plenty for a non ogre

My babies

Powder of white flash very light and fluffy

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    The flavor I was sent is cherry limeade and was pleased that they did. Most apple products and kiwi strawberry flavors I can’t stand lol.

First thoughts on powder
    Flavor was spot on - reminded me of the go tsn cardio igniter which was the best tasting pre ever. Not as good but really solid and went down easy with no grittiness. I use 20 oz of water in my pre just to get extra water in and it still held up. Was not overly thick and can’t wait for next dose

Label is awesome - great innovative label keeping up with current science. Vaso 6 is my go to now and have found nothing competes with it for pumps.

I have used Vaso 6 before and comparing it to the others I have used and white flash blew it away. My chest pump today was like nothing I have felt before. I wish my chest felt like that all day long lol. The energy and focus was solid but I’m a stim junkie and wish it hit a little harder in that department but it’s plenty for a non ogre
    Glad you are enjoying it
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Glad you are enjoying it
    I must say you guys really knocked this one out of the park. I had zero crash afterwards and thinking about it now my focus was crazy.
    Just downed another heaping scoop and off to the gym I go.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I must say you guys really knocked this one out of the park. I had zero crash afterwards and thinking about it now my focus was crazy.
    That means a lot. We spent a good amount of time researching and tweaking this preworkout. I'm very proud of it.
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

That means a lot. We spent a good amount of time researching and tweaking this preworkout. I'm very proud of it.
    White flash will defeintly be in my line up. Between this and cannibal riot I can’t find anything wrong with either. I may just add a bronkaid to white flash for the extra stims. Like I said I’m a stim junkie so don’t go by my stim tolerance.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

First thoughts on powder

If it taste anything close to TSN's Cherry Lime then that means it's GOOD also I've
    been seeing nothing but good feedback on that Vaso6 when dosed correctly and it
    looks like White Flash has a good dose. When it comes to stim's I'm no stim junkie
    BUT I appreciate some good stimulation before training so I can understand what
    you mean when you say you wished it had just a tad more on the energy side.
    Good feedback so far.

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    looks like the best pre from CL imo (no hate).

happy to hear the positive feedback on it.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White flash will defeintly be in my line up. Between this and cannibal riot I can’t find anything wrong with either. I may just add a bronkaid to white flash for the extra stims. Like I said I’m a stim junkie so don’t go by my stim tolerance.
    Stim junkie here too. I'll be following along.
    Chaos erweckt das beste in uns. Ruhe in herrlichkeit, Bruder.

God save the forums.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    If it taste anything close to TSN's Cherry Lime then that means it's GOOD also I've
    been seeing nothing but good feedback on that Vaso6 when dosed correctly and it
    looks like White Flash has a good dose. When it comes to stim's I'm no stim junkie
    BUT I appreciate some good stimulation before training so I can understand what
    you mean when you say you wished it had just a tad more on the energy side.
    Good feedback so far.
    Rip og cheery lime

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post

This pre is a beast

Originally Posted by stevenjamesvick View Post
    Stim junkie here too. I'll be following along.
    Stim junkies unite

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That focus is what I'm ready for

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    That focus is what I'm ready for
    I’m focusing on dat ass

No homo

Can I shoot your AR?

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m focusing on dat ass

No homo

Can I shoot your AR?
    Somebody needs to and it hasn't been me lol

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post

It is the best pre from CL ever.
    Controlled Labs Warder

It is the best pre from CL ever.
    This hands down ^^
    I have tried I think every pre that you guys have ever made

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review man. I got the apple. Haven't used it for a workout yet. But, I can say the flavoring is "off". Hopefully, I'll be able to test it tonight where it matters.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome, glad you are enjoying it
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    Nice review man. I got the apple. Haven't used it for a workout yet. But, I can say the flavoring is "off". Hopefully, I'll be able to test it tonight where it matters.
    Havent tried the apple yet, the cherry limeade is very good

Controlled Labs Warder

Havent tried the apple yet, the cherry limeade is very good

I’m scared to try the apple. I have thrown away 2 apple flavored products prior
    So don’t want to waste my money

And ya flavor is very important for me. If it tastes bad it ruins my workout. All I feel is a upset stomach and a bad flavor in my mouth and can’t concentrate on my workout.

Yesterday was shoulders day and today was arms

Instead of boring people and people not reading what weights and reps I did I’ll just talk about white flash and my experience.

Shoulder day
    I start shoulder day off heavy with 4-6 rep range weights struggling with every last set. So I use a smith machine for seated ohp and I feel it’s helping them grow. Right after my first set the pump started coming in. Second and third set I fell off the chair my shoulders where so pumped. Started rubbing them and looking in the mirror. Veins rocking hard and delta look huge. My god I love this feeling. Then after a few more sets of that I did tons of other excersies totaling a hour in the gym only doing shoulders. Rests where 30 secomds max or triple or quad sets
    Wound up taking tons of pics because the shoulder pump was that good lol

Arms day
    Did not feel it today - the gym and not the product. I’m on day 10 of straight 30 days of gym - bro split 5 days and repeat. I spent the hour in the gym doing bi and tri excerises and bull ****ting the whole time. Nothing crazy just going through the motions.

Flavor is still very good to the last drop
    Pumps and focus are still the star of white flash

stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yesterday was shoulders day and today was arms

Instead of boring people and people not reading what weights and reps I did I’ll just talk about white flash and my experience.

Shoulder day
    I start shoulder day off heavy with 4-6 rep range weights struggling with every last set. So I use a smith machine for seated ohp and I feel it’s helping them grow. Right after my first set the pump started coming in. Second and third set I fell off the chair my shoulders where so pumped. Started rubbing them and looking in the mirror. Veins rocking hard and delta look huge. My god I love this feeling. Then after a few more sets of that I did tons of other excersies totaling a hour in the gym only doing shoulders. Rests where 30 secomds max or triple or quad sets
    Wound up taking tons of pics because the shoulder pump was that good lol

Arms day
    Did not feel it today - the gym and not the product. I’m on day 10 of straight 30 days of gym - bro split 5 days and repeat. I spent the hour in the gym doing bi and tri excerises and bull ****ting the whole time. Nothing crazy just going through the motions.

Flavor is still very good to the last drop
    Pumps and focus are still the star of white flash
    Sucks that you weren't in the zone today man, but it happens. Do you have a link to that routine you're on?

God save the forums.

Originally Posted by stevenjamesvick View Post
    Sucks that you weren't in the zone today man, but it happens. Do you have a link to that routine you're on?
    Yea it does happen and I hate that. Working lots of hours plus cutting = sometimes you suffer
    My routine was made for me by a friend sorry no links

Gonna put this out there
    Be careful dosing one heaping scoop.
    Did a crazy volume shoulder day and had to stop half way through and stretch my delts. The pump was so painful I could not continue lol. Really loving white flash will have my full thoughts soon

Gonna put this out there
    Did a crazy volume shoulder day and had to stop half way through and stretch my delts. The pump was so painful I could not continue lol. Really loving white flash will have my full thoughts soon
    I made the same mistake on shoulder day. 1.5 scoops had me dying.

God save the forums.

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like a solid PWO and label looks good! Hearing a lot on the focus aspect with this Pre, will have to try eventually!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    Sounds like a solid PWO and label looks good! Hearing a lot on the focus aspect with this Pre, will have to try eventually!
    You will really love it
    The focus and the pump is like no other

Gonna put this out there
    How's it coming along?

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    How's it coming along?
    I know I posted a full rating scale itt and thoughts on white flood. Fkn mobile
    Will do it again today and a store review