meribah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Activated Charcoal for Bloating

Has anyone taken activated charcoal for bloating and had good results? If yes how did you take this while taking other supplements?

I am trying to find ways to decrease bloating. I don't consume any dairy or meat, besides whey protein, and drink a gallon of water a day. I also stay away from processed foods and eat a ton of veggies etc.

But I have really bad bloating and I have tried everything. Without seeing a doctor I think I have IBS lol but I also know they will just tell me to cut out dairy etc which I already have! I did see a gastro doc and she said bloating is normal. UM NO.

zrgreer22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by meribah View Post
    Has anyone taken activated charcoal for bloating and had good results? If yes how did you take this while taking other supplements?

I am trying to find ways to decrease bloating. I don't consume any dairy or meat, besides whey protein, and drink a gallon of water a day. I also stay away from processed foods and eat a ton of veggies etc.

But I have really bad bloating and I have tried everything. Without seeing a doctor I think I have IBS lol but I also know they will just tell me to cut out dairy etc which I already have! I did see a gastro doc and she said bloating is normal. UM NO.
    I have experienced bloating when I eat a **** ton of veggies. Maybe slow up on the veggies a bit, especially broc****.