badmashdude is on a distinguished road. (+10)

switching diet - need suggestions

hi guys , i have been on a keto diet for the past two and half months and i have been loosing around 1-2lbs per week. i doing good so far .

so i was planning to end my keto by end of this month and start some other diet for fat loss like carb cycling, or normal calorie deficit diet. On

keto i am loosing fat but i am not able to lift the weight that i used to lift . also i have lost some good muscle along the journey. i weigh

134 pounds ,i lift 5-6 times a week do cardio daily for 30min. i am around 15% bf my goal is do down to 10% .i have no prior experience in

doing other diet so far i have only done keto and normal calorie deficit diet. So please guide me on what should i do next ,suggestions are

welcome .

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's your height?

How many calories do you eat?

Trying to get the full picture here, to avoid giving bad advice.

Cycling carbs isn't needed at all (it's only adherence means for already ripped folks).

Without knowing everything, you would most likely benefit from eating carbs pre-workout for fuel. Keto could be part of the reason for your performance drop in the gym. I suspect your weight loss and current caloric intake is part of this aswell.
    Last edited by Tucane; 04-22-2018 at 01:41 AM.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All diets (for losing weight) follow the same basic principle: consistent calorie deficit to promote weight loss. You can move from keto to a traditional diet that simply meets fat and protein minimums and is filled with foods you enjoy eating that meet your macro nutrient and total calorie goals. I'd suggest going to the nutrition section and reading the "stickied" threads.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners