Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Estimate my body fat percentage, please?

Okay so I finally decided to snap a pic of my current body fat state. Can you guys please give me an estimate of what you think my body fat % might be? I don't know honestly where I stand, and I am really curious.

My overall physique is:
    Height: 5'1
    Current weight: 100 lbs
    Body type: petite/endomorph

I'm still trying to define my abs a little more, as I'm working towards a new goal. Both pics were taken this morning 4/20/2018, before I went swimming at the gym.

Any estimates much appreciated, thanks.
    Attached Images

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man thanks for the link. I tried to post to a thread like this earlier but it was full and closed replies due to numbers... I see this one is open though
    Don't judge, you were once a noob too