thaiboxlj is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Fat loss stalled?

Been cutting for a month now, the first two weeks went fine, lost 1 lbs a week for a whilr, but right now the weight loss has stalled, im starting to believe that my maintenance calories is lower then i think, im not very active beside my training, i have been cutting at 2300 calories, i estimated that my maintenance was around 2800, but im starting to think it is closer to 2600.

What should i do? Drop my calories a little more to see if that start my fat loss again?

Also how much should i drop from my calories?

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by thaiboxlj View Post
    Been cutting for a month now, the first two weeks went fine, lost 1 lbs a week for a whilr, but right now the weight loss has stalled, im starting to believe that my maintenance calories is lower then i think, im not very active beside my training, i have been cutting at 2300 calories, i estimated that my maintenance was around 2800, but im starting to think it is closer to 2600.

What should i do? Drop my calories a little more to see if that start my fat loss again?

If you're not losing weight, you're not in a calorie deficit.

Eat less/move more.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Age, height, weight?

As IronWill indicated, a stall just means one thing, you are taking in as much as you are burning. You can't maintain weight for any length of time if you're in a caloric deficit, so increase your activity and/or drop you calories.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

RonXdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonXdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonXdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonXdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonXdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonXdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonXdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonXdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonXdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonXdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonXdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thaiboxlj View Post

Drop 200 cals, add a 20 min cardio a week.