Page 159 of 342 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,770 of 10251
    write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) write2staceyz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    BOYOS

what prices would y'all recommend picking some ETH and NEM up at?
    I am thinking of 440. There is a chance it might go under 400. But chance of going under 300 is very low.

ETH is pretty strong among this crash. Does anyone feel the same way?

raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post
    BOYOS

what prices would y'all recommend picking some ETH and NEM up at?
    Whatever price I think the market has shown strong signs of reversal, not worried about buying a bit higher than the bottom for that safety, most likely retest the bottom too so you might not have to buy a bit higher anyway. I'd hope for 300 on ETH and it's pretty thin down to 300sats for XEM if it breaks 2150sats, I hope it can survive as it seems like one of the best orgs in the space.

< 1k Posts/Year Crew StevieSparkZ's Avatar
    StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any predictions for crypto's big bull market return? I've been out of it for a while, working a lot of hours and all.
    A small loan of 1 bitcoin........

United States Marine Corps (2003-2009)

Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grinners is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StevieSparkZ View Post
    Any predictions for crypto's big bull market return? I've been out of it for a while, working a lot of hours and all.
    Low between $1,300 and $5,000 between now and March 2019
    "Testosterone levels peak during a man's late 20's but decline soon after, decreasing about 1.5 percent per year after age 30. "

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - Buddha

!!!+052 kcab per lliW

Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trapstar4.4 View Post
    yeahi was thinking about this. 2017 was definitely the year of the white paper bull market

i think the rule still applies that you if youre invested in a company thats claim to fame is currently their word, then the risk is certainly strong.

this year, we have a lot more actual progress. development has been smoking...well for the legit coins at least. it's on the investor to decide what kind of risk you have in your porfolio

i see what youre saying but this has happened before. in fact there have been times where it has been more severe and prolonged. i dont have any advice for anybody other than to not ignore the market at least. at some point randomly it's going to roar back. it could be jan 2019. my only advice is that nobody should fall asleep on this sht
    I'll take your word for it in terms of there having been precedents for the current market situation. But I don't expect there to be anything resembling 2017 Q4. That was an irrational market. I feel like most of the people involved in trading cryptos are more educated now. I doubt we'll see silly prices for anything and everything.

Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by raunchybrah View Post
    Don't forget he also paid someone to make a full on portfolio tracker spreadsheet that gets live price data .
    this takes about 5 minutes to make with the coinmarketcap api.... you don't need to pay for one.

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Serenadium View Post
    this takes about 5 minutes to make with the coinmarketcap api.... you don't need to pay for one.
    And the smart guy realizes that most people arwnt aware of it and probably don't even know what an API is. This market needs people who strive to make the learning curve more palatable.

Buying an automated spreadsheet and distributing it is a prime example of the things that we will need as we look to take this sht mainstream with in the next few years . The people who do it effectively will be rewarded. It's the way it should be

Provide a service that is of value to a group and you get paid. It's a beautiful thing
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mogambo View Post
    I got lucky with some **** coins hitting big for me so I'm still in the green. I can't imagine with the amount of skin I got in that I would be able to hold if in the red. This whole institutional money thing everyone is talking about is the only chance we got cause your avg joe isn't getting back in anytime soon, if ever.
    Good that you're still up! I think I'm about 25% down on my total investment now. Sucks but whatever will just keep holding.

raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raunchybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got lucky with some **** coins hitting big for me so I'm still in the green. I can't imagine with the amount of skin I got in that I would be able to hold if in the red. This whole institutional money thing everyone is talking about is the only chance we got cause your avg joe isn't getting back in anytime soon, if ever.
    BREAKING NEWS: Institutions are already invested.

Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Serenadium is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And the smart guy realizes that most people arwnt aware of it and probably don't even know what an API is. This market needs people who strive to make the learning curve more palatable.

Buying an automated spreadsheet and distributing it is a prime example of the things that we will need as we look to take this sht mainstream with in the next few years . The people who do it effectively will be rewarded. It's the way it should be

Provide a service that is of value to a group and you get paid. It's a beautiful thing
    If you can input values into the spreadsheet, you can make it.

There is 4-5 clicks involved in importing an API. ****loads of youtube tutorials and free spreadsheets, none of it should cost money.

If I am paying for a price tracking spreadsheet, it better be able to metamorphosize and inject ******* and heroin into my bloodstream every 20 minutes.
    Last edited by Serenadium; 06-22-2018 at 10:56 PM.

Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Schnitzl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Crownbrah View Post
    Been getting a ton of PMs so I figure one last comment can't hurt to explain myself here and want to say a massive thank you for the support it actually does mean a lot to me!

first things first, the portfolio tracking and balancing spreadsheet is FREE
    as is the discord bot relaying major technical indicators in real time
    as is the rekt bot
    as are all the tutorial videos on tradingview, bitmex, and risk management
    as are 3 to 4 hours of daily vids.

I do this because I truly enjoy it and for the people who are interested in it makes it very fun daily project for myself. I remember when I first began and was lost so I want to give back in a way for those interested, if it isn't for you that is all good not everyone is going to be interested and I understand that!

Also for those calling bs on my background.. well you can actually verify it yourself with a few google searches if you desire, it is public information even though it does kinda weird me out haha.

I understand that most people won't appreciate this sort of thing but the reason why I spent months creating a 21+ hour dedicated videos and powerpoint presentations explaining my strategies is because I can't do that every live stream and yes I would like to be paid for spending the dedicated time it took and effort it took to create that. again if it's not for you that's 100% cool! you can still access all the free complimentary resources I offer and I won't hold it against you in any way.

I hope I added some sort of value to the discussion here although it does seem like most people aren't into it so I just want to be 100% clear that in no way have any of my posts been intended to directly offend anyone, I'm quite simply just sharing my opinion here and realize the limitations of that and that often I am wrong. yes I also realize the irony in making this post but if you do want to connect my discord is in the link of my youtube videos where I'm happy to welcome ya..

also attached is proof TA does not work
    Brah just stay here, most decent human beings who have an ounce of critical thinking in their brains can see that you are not full of chit and here just for money(at least not yet, maybe once you hit 1 million subs ayyyy). The kids here who spew chit are not worth your time, attention or emotions. I was going to actually make a post on why I think you left trading on the floor and one of the reasons I can imagine is the massive stress you are under every single day 10+ hours a day. Crypto is like taking a holiday to a new place you grew to love quickly and you want to go back to it every day. I can't think of any other reason you would be making hours and hours of videos and talk about it enthusiastically, hope you never lose the excitement brah. I feel like a nuthugger writing this out but i genuinely feel like you are one of the good guys and haters will always hate. Keep on fighting the good fight and cash in where you can. Subtle art of not giving a fuk.

johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Grinners View Post
    People don't seem to learn

2011 - Swiftcoin is the next Bitcoin

2012 - Bytecoin is the next Bitcoin

2013 - Peercoin is the next Bitcoin

2014 - Namecoin is the next Bitcoin

2015 - PayCoin is the next Bitcoin

2016 - MaidSafeCoin is the next Bitcoin

2017 - Augur is the next Bitcoin

2018 - SkyCoin is the next Bitcoin

Every single one of those coins was in the top 10 that year (except Skycoin), and was claiming to be the next big thing... but I'm sure you're 'next Bitcoin' is the one...
    Hes not disagreeing with you, hes just saying if you are trading for more BTC or $$ its best to buy new coins rather than old ones. Which i 100% agree with also. Everything is hype and I am sure those coins you listed pumped higher than btc during that year they claimed they were the new btc.

FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What proof does Krown have that he was a big time "on the floor" trader for "10+ years"? Usually nobody would care if it was true or not, but if you're selling/marketing stuff that is borderline necessary.

It just doesn't check out.. big time Wall street trader for 10+ years quits his stable fiat job and starts with a capital of $300 on a volatile asset like cryptocurrencies because his overheads were too high.

I still have nothing against the guy I just wish he'd be upfront about what his goals are.
    Last edited by FatalTragedy12; 06-23-2018 at 03:02 AM.
    *Misc Surgeon*--*Admin neg survivor*

Don't have $100 squat shoes and a 10 cent squat - Louie Simmons
    You go looking for the Shaolin temple, the Shaolin temple doesn't go looking for you - Louie Simmons

Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hamzzza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    I guess the question is, how much development went into any of those coins 2-4 years ago that were on the top hundred? Did any of them have agreements or partnerships with real companies? Did any of them have a staff over 5 people? Or were all of them back in that day just whitepapers with 0 development in the works?

You could still very well be right, but the "chit" coins of today might be a little less chit than the ones of 2-4 years ago.
    willing to bet a lot of them had more essence and a more serious approach than these pure shill whitepaper projects - but guess what the hype is still what's making the most money

ICO really went down the drain this last bullrun just because everyone and their mum thought they could get in on it
    fuking this man. This has me most concerned. All the jaded holders are like 'can't wait for bull run so I can get out'. You couple that with the normies that are highly risk averse now and you have crypto market that's going nowhere. And I'm not holding my breath for institutional monies to come to the rescue either.
    exactly
    Originally Posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    Shameless airdrop promotion:

Ark is doing a 5 Ark giveaway. I'm sure most of us realize Ark is a legit project (as in actual team, actually working on something and producing results), even if you don't believe in it's long term value or anything. Definitely not another ****coin like Verge, for example.

Feel free to use my referral link below (or don't).

https://t.me/ARK_Airdrop_bot?start=386038606

It's really simple. All you have to do is join the the bot ******** and the Ark community ******** to claim the Ark. Not sure when they will send it out to you.
    please check the coins social media before sharing stuff like this - there's no airdrop, you're getting scammed, they've posted it on their official twitter yesterday

never give out your private keys

Originally Posted by Grinners View Post
    People don't seem to learn .
    I'm not even talking about the next bitcoin, I'm talking about the coins that are going to make an easy 500% the first month after listing on a exchange, there's gonna be hundreds of them - and a 50-100% rise from other coins with current bagholders just doesn't compare

kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FatalTragedy12 View Post
    What proof does Krown have that he was a big time "on the floor" trader for "10+ years"? Usually nobody would care if it was true or not, but if you're selling/marketing stuff that is borderline necessary.

It just doesn't check out.. big time Wall street trader for 10+ years quits his stable fiat job and starts with a capital of $300 on a volatile asset like cryptocurrencies because his overheads were too high.

I still have nothing against the guy I just wish he'd be upfront about what his goals are.
    it's complete BS. LMFAO @ those 'fees'. boohoo a bloomberg terminal costs me money, what do

the firm COVERS operating costs unless of course, you never really worked for an established entity

if the firm wasn't covering your cost then congrats on 'working' for an AMWAY/multilevel marketing scheme

ps. banks and hedge funds do not charge their traders variable cost fees

FYI: legitimate traders have no qualms disclosing where they've previously worked, in fact it's an insignia of pride -- course, that's assuming you actually were employed as a 'trader' and was profitable. working from your bedroom and streaming videos doesn't count as reputable work experience

kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000) kostapoulos is just really nice. (+1000)
    a profitable trader that decides to embark on CRYPTO e-learning modules/coaching as opposed to a hedge fund is akin to MARTIN SHKRELI retiring from the trading desk of his own pharma company -- where he had access to the equity/debt markets and ~30 million USD to trade/leverage -- and 'deciding' to shill his own CRYPTO e-learning packages on the misc

because of course, there's far more opportunities for alpha generation in this space right?

sounds legit mane

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kostapoulos View Post
    a profitable trader that decides to embark on CRYPTO e-learning modules/coaching as opposed to a hedge fund is akin to MARTIN SHKRELI retiring from the trading desk of his own pharma company -- where he had access to the equity/debt markets and ~30 million USD to trade/leverage -- and 'deciding' to shill his own CRYPTO e-learning packages on the misc

because of course, there's far more opportunities for alpha generation in this space right?

sounds legit mane
    even if that was the case, none of that sht matters
    is his content legit? thats all that anybody cares about

for all in here who have concerns. backstories and internal motives DO NOT MATTER. if there are people in here saying, "this dude grinds out good content"
    then thats all that fcking matters. everything else is just bitchy whining. it's the male version of being "catty"

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

for all in here who have concerns. backstories and internal motives DO NOT MATTER. if there are people in here saying, "this dude grinds out good content"
    then thats all that fcking matters. everything else is just bitchy whining. it's the male version of being "catty"
    Dude is trying to do his thing. Create content. Add value to an internet forum thread. He's trying to make a living doing something he probably loves doing more than anything else he's done in his life. And all some want to do is knock the hustle. Catty indeed. After having been a wage slave for the better part of my adult life and then Rich Dad Poor Dad happened...I'm all about people venturing out to do make a living for themselves. Crown is trying to be an entrepreneur in a new and exciting (misc ruined this phrase for me) field and the negative types want to harp on his resume history or him posting his vids here.

Dude is trying to do his thing. Create content. Add value to an internet forum thread. He's trying to make a living doing something he probably loves doing more than anything else he's done in his life. And all some want to do is knock the hustle. Catty indeed. After having been a wage slave for the better part of my adult life and then Rich Dad Poor Dad happened...I'm all about people venturing out to do make a living for themselves. Crown is trying to be an entrepreneur in a new and exciting (misc ruined this phrase for me) field and the negative types want to harp on his resume history or him posting his vids here.
    Good point as well.
    People act as if working on the floor is a fun job.

Some poeple want to at least try to be their own boss. In order for that to happen they have to provide value. Maybe he found it. Kudos to him if that's the case

In fact I would challenge everybody to make sure they dont miss any opprotunities as this tech continues to blow up over the years. I know I am.
    I will probably never be a content creator but I currently work in mobile tech as a part of my 9-5.

Looking at where I could fit in professionally in this industry

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is worthless now that krown left. It's been shi+ for far too long. I'm out too. Hope you guys lose it all!
    Toxic Masculinity

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Crownbrah View Post
    Been getting a ton of PMs so I figure one last comment can't hurt to explain myself here and want to say a massive thank you for the support it actually does mean a lot to me!

first things first, the portfolio tracking and balancing spreadsheet is FREE
    as is the discord bot relaying major technical indicators in real time
    as is the rekt bot
    as are all the tutorial videos on tradingview, bitmex, and risk management
    as are 3 to 4 hours of daily vids.

all of these things I pay for, happily, for myself which I share on my Discord/channel as it costs money to maintain the servers and also make sure the programmer is paid.

I do this because I truly enjoy it and for the people who are interested in it makes it very fun daily project for myself. I remember when I first began and was lost so I want to give back in a way for those interested, if it isn't for you that is all good not everyone is going to be interested and I understand that!

Also for those calling bs on my background.. well you can actually verify it yourself with a few google searches if you desire, it is public information even though it does kinda weird me out haha.

And as for those questioning why I left the floor - a bunch of reasons but the main one being to even be on the floor you have to own whats called a 'seat' which is about 22k a month, then I would pay about 7k for my quoting software (MJT) and sometimes that goes down so I had two others KNIGHT and LIVEVOL which are both a couple grand each a month. so thats another 10kish a month just to be able to trade. On top of that my prop firm took about 15% of the revenue so crypto is a lot more free.. sure it isn't all rainbows and sunshine in crypto and theres massive risk not having those extra risk management tools of options that actually trade I felt like it was a welcomed change

I understand that most people won't appreciate this sort of thing but the reason why I spent months creating a 21+ hour dedicated videos and powerpoint presentations explaining my strategies is because I can't do that every live stream and yes I would like to be paid for spending the dedicated time it took and effort it took to create that. again if it's not for you that's 100% cool! you can still access all the free complimentary resources I offer and I won't hold it against you in any way.

I hope I added some sort of value to the discussion here although it does seem like most people aren't into it so I just want to be 100% clear that in no way have any of my posts been intended to directly offend anyone, I'm quite simply just sharing my opinion here and realize the limitations of that and that often I am wrong. yes I also realize the irony in making this post but if you do want to connect my discord is in the link of my youtube videos where I'm happy to welcome ya..

also attached is proof TA does not work

EDIT - If a mod is here please delete my account!
    Idk what the screenshot means, does it mean he owns 773 BTC so he is worth $4.7M?

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Idk what the screenshot means, does it mean he owns 773 BTC so he is worth $4.7M?
    I guess so... imagine the diamonds he could buy. Get on that!!
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-trad...-candlesticks/

Pretty good primer on reading charts. Doesn't get into the weeds too much. I figure at this point it's probably a good idea to know what I'm looking at when I go to buy a coin. Even if one doesn't put much importance on TA, it can't hurt to know what the trading action is looking like. I don't even look at volume action when making trades. Can't hurt to be more informed at this point.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I guess so... imagine the diamonds he could buy. Get on that!!
    Lol no but does he just really enjoy spending hundreds of hours teaching TA and making YouTube videos then? Maybe it's just a hobby for him idk.

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    desperate times call for desperate measures

time to try and make profits on these super low cap unknown coins

gotta evolve as the market does

SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000) SniXSniPe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hamzzza View Post
    willing to bet a lot of them had more essence and a more serious approach than these pure shill whitepaper projects - but guess what the hype is still what's making the most money

ICO really went down the drain this last bullrun just because everyone and their mum thought they could get in on it

exactly

please check the coins social media before sharing stuff like this - there's no airdrop, you're getting scammed, they've posted it on their official twitter yesterday

never give out your private keys

I'm not even talking about the next bitcoin, I'm talking about the coins that are going to make an easy 500% the first month after listing on a exchange, there's gonna be hundreds of them - and a 50-100% rise from other coins with current bagholders just doesn't compare

Weird. All they required was to join their ******** group and send wallet receiving address. But yeah, I see their twitter confirms no airdrop/planned airdrops.

RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kostapoulos View Post

sounds legit mane
    mother****er. repped this *******, meant to neg

Originally Posted by RS8 View Post
    mother****er. repped this *******, meant to neg
    if you can't rep/neg properly, how does one expect to profitably speculate over cryptocurrencies?

Good point as well.
    People act as if working on the floor is a fun job.

Some poeple want to at least try to be their own boss. In order for that to happen they have to provide value. Maybe he found it. Kudos to him if that's the case

In fact I would challenge everybody to make sure they dont miss any opprotunities as this tech continues to blow up over the years. I know I am.
    I will probably never be a content creator but I currently work in mobile tech as a part of my 9-5.

Looking at where I could fit in professionally in this industry
    yeah, narratives and conjecture are splendid in a closet bodybuilding forum but a far cry from reality

when you operate as a trader at a bank or hedge fund, you're essentially running a P&L and accountable for all successes and failures

if that concept isn't equivalent to acting as an entrepreneur then i'm not sure if you should be investing an additional dollar into the crypto market mate

FACT: everybody posts on an internet forum with motivations and intentions. krown wasn't explicit; he's not donating his free time for nothing -- it's to indirectly solicit business. generally i'm not a snitch but i believe that contravenes bodybuilding.com's terms and all you cocksuckers are going to propagate a misleading fallacy and endanger virgin traders succumbing to the thesis of a deceitful 'forum guru'

FACT: nobody legitimate ****ing shills e-courses on trading based on TA. everybody and their grandma knows low latency trading is the only way to profit in this game, unless of course, you're selling course & books

FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FatalTragedy12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

If you need the advice, you can't really tell if it's legitimate or not. That's the whole reason why you have to produce the credentials you claim if you are marketing advisory products or selling anything to people.

It's the same thing as a Krown And Co. knocking on your grandmother with dementia's door, laying out a ponzi scheme on the table for her and taking her money. She just doesn't understand what she's buying.

Similarly, I can't critically appraise a scientific paper on theoretical physics because I just don't have the knowledge to do so.

That's all fine, it's just that on the last few pages several people have said he's a "old school" hardcore on-the-floor trader with 10+ years experience. Where's the proof? Why is a Wall Street trader starting with capital of $300? Why is his next step to invest $300 in something as volatile as cryptocurrency? Why is the Misc. his demographic when he presumably has industry connections? It just doesn't check out.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    I don't know what it means either, but I don't think he owns 773 BTC. There's better ways to prove that if that was the implication.
    Last edited by FatalTragedy12; 06-23-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    *Misc Surgeon*--*Admin neg survivor*

Don't have $100 squat shoes and a 10 cent squat - Louie Simmons
    You go looking for the Shaolin temple, the Shaolin temple doesn't go looking for you - Louie Simmons

Page 159 of 342 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast