NamesJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NamesJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NamesJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NamesJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NamesJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NamesJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

supplement pills and Fiber

hey yall

I am wondering about the efficiency or inefficiency of taking fiber (the product that you mix and drink) and taking pills at the same time, before or after.

Knowing what increased fiber intake does- and I take not three times a day for health reasons- I am wondering if I am taking my pills too close to the time that I take my glasses of fiber.

I imagine in my mind that the way that fiber get all gelled up and thick- that it may disrupt the way the pills dissolve and there absorbed. Does anyone have any knowledge on it being ok to take the fiber directly with the pills or does anyone know from a doctor or nutritionist that one should take the pills earlier to let them dissolve and be absorbed and take the fiber as long after as one can wait to do so?

any in sight appreciated.

fiber is Metamucil course

pills are turmeric, msa/glucosamine/chondrotin, Classic and caffeine.
    Do not boast old woman. Your death sits in that cage.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They tell you not to take pills/medications with fiber as it can inhibit or delay the absorption if this helps.

Mike
    ….