BeatersPeters is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gaspari future products?

I am really digging the Gaspari supplement lineup, past present and future. I am going to assume future because I have always liked Gaspari supplements very much. It all started out with Superpump250 original and a few other Gaspari supplements I have enjoyed over the years. Currently I am loving the Superpump Max in some ways more than Superpump250 the original. I am eager to try Anavite I hear it's great and the hyper-Amino. It's really strange I don't see Superpump Max mentioned anywhere near as much as what I use to hear some years back. Competition and a different focusing market, but still the Superpump max moves pretty good it's just in fewer markets.

Superpump max is one of the last large doses of powder pre workouts you can get now a days. I remember them 2lb and sometimes even more in weight tubs of pre workouts. Superpump max is 1.41lbs of product that's a lot these days. Superpump max has been out since? 2011? 2012? The formula now is even better, it kept getting better and better with small tweaks. The newest Superpump Max formulation is the best to date in my opinion. Orange flavor is sick, the quality of powder, freshness, large tub, big scoop. People are overlooking the obvious...Stuff is good.

So anybody have any insight or insider tips on what Gaspari's next move will be on the next greatest pre workout. It will have to be called Superpump, but Superpump what? I think the next one should be called Superpump250 2. Then in future, Superpump Max 2. Any thoughts Gaspari reps? Will Gaspari continue to use larger doses? I sure hope so that's what separates them from the pack. Overall strong effective products that are good for 95% of People, safe move. That Labrada approach , but Gaspari has actual products that work and that are overall awesome. Taste good too!

Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daemonium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Superpump is really nothing special imo. More powder doesn't necessarily mean it's better - almost 20% of the powder is carbohydrates, which cost nothing. There are plenty of better preworkout products. I'm not saying it's bad - it's obviously worked for you.

As for their next product, I couldn't tell you.
    B. Kinesiology
    CSEP-CEP
    CSCS
    MSc (c)

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Loub dat u?

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not sure what there next move is, in terms of pre-workouts but glad you enjoy them

Mike
    ….

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Not sure what there next move is, in terms of pre-workouts but glad you enjoy them

Mike

OP is banned...RIP
    - Spot for sale

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad you enjoyed Superpump Max OP (RIP), I use it almost every single day as well (it's my favorite preworkout because it's tried and true (been around forever) and it gives me a kick in the pants without giving me that stimmed out feeling). I personally use two scoops each training day.

As for "Future" products ... I don't have complete "insider knowledge" but I do know we just re-released Anavite in powder form again, an change/update for SizeOn Pro has been discussed, and the main push right now is for additional flavors being added to the Precision Protein line. Hope that helps and trust me, if we are dropping something soon, we'll post on the forums here so everyone knows

-Spaz