CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Craig’s Fierce Five Workout

Got tired of finding programs and not being able to do them at home without lots of modifications. Definitely caused me to lose my motivation on working out and not looking forward to it. Tried to build my own routine but I am super new at working out I wasn’t getting anywhere. Remembered the forums here and came back to start researching whe I came across the Fierce Five Program. Spent some time reviewing and asking questions to get everything right. Built my program into the Body Space app for my tracking.

So to kick off yesterday’s workout here is where I begin:

Squat: 100
    Bench: 100
    Pendlay: 83 - Still using my shorty 70” bar till my Voodoo arrives this week
    Face Pull: 35
    Rocking Calf Raises: 60
    Tricep Pull Down: 60

Thought I was starting out way to light but by the time I hit the end heart rate was up and I was burning.

CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CraigThoreson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Finished workout 2 today. Hot, sweaty and beat. Proceeded to smash more food than I have in a long time. Is this common?
    Working on working out...

Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CraigThoreson View Post
    Finished workout 2 today. Hot, sweaty and beat. Proceeded to smash more food than I have in a long time. Is this common?
    Are you bulking?
    FMH Crew resident manlet

Originally Posted by Ben0090 View Post
    Are you bulking?
    I am not, trying to maintain possibly lose some of my belly fat.

fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey dude! I was in one of your threads the other day... glad to see you made a log!

Guessing you're using LB, but keep in mind a good many folks here are doing the KG thing, so may be useful to list your location or include at least one exercise as LB.

Also, I've found it useful to do stuff like

Week 1, Day 2, Workout B, ~total weight lifted

which really helps out later on when you need to go back for research purposes
    Fluid's happy-sunshine-bright-feeling-for-you Fierce5 log -- now with REAL cheese!
    https://tinyurl.com/fluidzF5

Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ben0090 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CraigThoreson View Post
    I am not, trying to maintain possibly lose some of my belly fat.
    Cant really give advice from personal experience then cos I've always been skinny and now I just eat my face off... but as long as youre aware of your daily calories and you're still having a consistent trend towards your body composition/body weight goals then its all good to eat a bit more post workout
    FMH Crew resident manlet

fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    recomp definitely a strategy dude.... not as fast as bulk/cut, but a lot like it for health / sustainablility reasons.

mbrand2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbrand2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbrand2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbrand2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbrand2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbrand2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbrand2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbrand2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbrand2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbrand2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbrand2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, man. I'm doing Fierce 5 right now, too!

Those look like some good starting weights. I started around there too, it's really up to your personal level of strength, though. I would recommend starting lower than you expect to be able to lift (I think the thread said like 85% of what you think you can handle, don't quote me on it) because the progression is definitely fast. I've been doing it for around a month now and I'm starting to see some real nice gains. I don't think I've ever had such success with a routine.

I wouldn't worry too much about the eating. Unless you're eating like a real glutton, it's good for your gains!! If you are looking to eat less, though, try including high fiber foods as frequently as you can. They'll fill you up more quickly than some other food options and will make you **** like a racehorse, which will keep your body fresh and feels great if you have a good diet lol

Originally Posted by fluidZ View Post
    Hey dude! I was in one of your threads the other day... glad to see you made a log!

Guessing you're using LB, but keep in mind a good many folks here are doing the KG thing, so may be useful to list your location or include at least one exercise as LB.

Also, I've found it useful to do stuff like

Week 1, Day 2, Workout B, ~total weight lifted

which really helps out later on when you need to go back for research purposes
    Yes, I am using LB’s I’ll have to go back and update. I use the app so keeping track is easy.

Originally Posted by Ben0090 View Post
    Cant really give advice from personal experience then cos I've always been skinny and now I just eat my face off... but as long as youre aware of your daily calories and you're still having a consistent trend towards your body composition/body weight goals then its all good to eat a bit more post workout
    Yeah I’ve just started tracking everything and I’m still mostly within my daily goals.

Originally Posted by fluidZ View Post
    recomp definitely a strategy dude.... not as fast as bulk/cut, but a lot like it for health / sustainablility reasons.
    Thanks.

Well Im bad at updating here as it just isn’t as convenient as using the BodySpace App. I’ve kept at it and now on week 3.

Listed in pounds for Week 3

Workout A:

Squat: 120
    Pendlay Row: 125
    Low Pulley Row: 45
    Rocking Calf Raise: 80
    Triceps Pushdown: 70

Workout B:

Front Squat: 105
    RDL: 105
    Seated Military Press: 90
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 80
    Crunches: 25 (No weight)
    Curl: 65

On top of moving weights up I have moved back to a Ketoish diet which means cutting all the sugar and 90% of my carb out. Upping my veggie intake and keeping protien in check. Feeling good though todays Workout B about killed me.