Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cwdwhit View Post
    Thanks. I don't get butt hurt over a forum. It's pretty comical. I measured everything. Unless the rack is bolt together, it isn't fitting. I am going to join a 24 hour gym and just workout after I put the baby down. Just though it would be more convenient to have it all at home. A few $1000 for convenience seemed well worth the money.
    It is way more convenient and would let you spend more time with your family. You have to drive to a gym, deal with annoying people texting and not training while sitting on equipment which makes your workout take longer, then drive home. If you get the rack, When your baby is just a little older you can train while the baby is in the room with you. My daughter is almost 7 and likes to come in and swing on my rack using my leg raise straps. While there we can spend some good qt together. Buy a new rogue rack. If you don’t like it you can sell it for near new pricing.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks. I don't get butt hurt over a forum. It's pretty comical. I measured everything. Unless the rack is bolt together, it isn't fitting. I am going to join a 24 hour gym and just workout after I put the baby down. Just though it would be more convenient to have it all at home. A few $1000 for convenience seemed well worth the money.
    A home gym is as convenient as it gets. Even if you don't get the Elite, I would still recommend your other consideration, which was the Rogue, over going to a 24 hour gym. I've got a two month old at home, and having a gym in the garage/spare room adds at least 45 minutes of extra time between feedings as I don't have to drive to a gym and back, and I can work at my own pace. It's definitely worth it in the long run due to the money you save, and in the short run as you'll have more time to get your workout in while still being able to help out with the little ones when necessary.

You might also consider the CrossBox line from Fitness Depot in Texas. It's a bit of a drive, but if you can get down there, you can pick everything up yourself to save on shipping, and its a cheaper substitute to Rogue. You can PM me if you choose to go that route and want more info.
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▇

70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think a gym membership is my future. Scared to ask any other home gym questions on this forum. Seems like everyone should have a commercial rack, and do nothing but squat deadlift and bench. Nobody does leg curls leg extensions leg press lat pull-downs etcetera. just gets frustrating asking people stuff on here.
    From what you've presented in this thread, you want a NEW, bolt together, free standing rack with weight storage and a budget of $1,000-$1,400, along with a few accessories. This isn't a 'popular' suggestion, but I don't have a problem making it.

The Titan X6 is out of stock until early May and $800.
    Mono lift are $175
    Sandwich J-hooks $65
    Landmine $52

You're at $1,092 shipped with some accessories and that leaves you a few dollars for bench. I really don't see how you can tick all your boxes, aside from some incredible luck to find exactly what you need or are looking for on Craigslist?

I've mentioned this before, but my daughters are 20 & 23 and they've been in the gym from the time they came home from the hospital. Sat in a bouncy seat or car seat, then a playpen, and when they started walking they had a good idea of what was going on. When they were old enough they learned how to use the equipment. As young adults, they incorporate the gym in their lives. (just not as much as I'd like ) You have a long way to go with an infant, but it goes fast and if you have the ability to make that time its worth it 10x over. Good luck!!

This is my T6 - I've had for about 4 years and it's been excellent.
    Attached Images

cwdwhit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cwdwhit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cwdwhit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cwdwhit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cwdwhit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cwdwhit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cwdwhit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cwdwhit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cwdwhit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cwdwhit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cwdwhit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 70chevellegsp View Post
    From what you've presented in this thread, you want a NEW, bolt together, free standing rack with weight storage and a budget of $1,000-$1,400, along with a few accessories. This isn't a 'popular' suggestion, but I don't have a problem making it.

The Titan X6 is out of stock until early May and $800.
    Mono lift are $175
    Sandwich J-hooks $65
    Landmine $52

You're at $1,092 shipped with some accessories and that leaves you a few dollars for bench. I really don't see how you can tick all your boxes, aside from some incredible luck to find exactly what you need or are looking for on Craigslist?

I've mentioned this before, but my daughters are 20 & 23 and they've been in the gym from the time they came home from the hospital. Sat in a bouncy seat or car seat, then a playpen, and when they started walking they had a good idea of what was going on. When they were old enough they learned how to use the equipment. As young adults, they incorporate the gym in their lives. (just not as much as I'd like ) You have a long way to go with an infant, but it goes fast and if you have the ability to make that time its worth it 10x over. Good luck!!

This is my T6 - I've had for about 4 years and it's been excellent.
    I have benches and weights. Only other thing I would want is a lat pull down.

sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have benches and weights. Only other thing I would want is a lat pull down.
    Spud makes a cheap but effective rack-attached pulldown that will tie you over until you find a nice lat pulldown on CL.

Also, if you go the Fitness Depot CrossBox route:

F-1K bolt together rack: $688
    Extra pair of jhooks: $30
    4x weight storage pins: $80
    Rack-attached landmine: $45

I don't know what the pricing is like in Houston or Dallas, but if its just a direct conversion from CAD to USD, you're looking at $843 CAD or $657 USD for a 2x3, 11ga power rack. I didn't include a weight storage extension because you can store the weight right on the rack, but if you want it, the extension is $125 CAD. Also, if you wanted to upgrade to flip down safeties, you can add them for $100 CAD or you can substitute the pin/pipe safeties for the "big beam" safeties for a few bucks extra. You're missing the monolift if you go this route, though. And Rogue Infinity attachments will fit this rack as well. This is the route I went and I've been very happy with it.
    Last edited by sm1ke; 04-24-2018 at 03:58 PM.
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▇