fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fendertele is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

fcuked my back tonightany ideas whats went?

had similar thing happen when i first started training years ago... pain was so bad at times id lose my footing and took a week or more to get fully mobile.

i just returned to training tonight after two weeks being bed bound with a flu or bug....did my first few sets with no loss of strength or issues then bent over to grab my water bottle...felt something pop/snap at the lower right of my back just off to the side of my spine.

i can walk however certain angles movements cause a sharp shooting paim that almost takes my legs away...waiting till tomoz to see doc...there has always been tension in the area that popped for as long as i can remember but it wasnt sore just niggly like it was tight.

cheers for any ideas