Lhaber20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Major plateau - feels like I'm going in the wrong direction

Looking for feedback... I've been trying to get myself lean as possible. I don't have a coach as of yet; hopefully within the next couple of months I can get one, but I've been averaging a fluctuation of 19-21% body fat percentage over the past year or so. Anytime I dip to around 20% or lower I get really sick and end up missing a couple of weeks at the gym. It's a viscous cycle and now I'm dealing with a shoulder injury on top of it. I mostly lift heavy, low rep and often superset with isolated high rep weights or abdominal exercises. I'm lifting 4-5 times per week with 3-4 days of cardio... usually slow pace treadmill or stair master and 1 cardio kickboxing class per week. I've seen some change in my abs, but I have a very boxy torso and am so frustrated with the results. I've been focusing on eating enough to build muscle and working a lot in shoulders, Lats, and glutes in order to give me the appearance of a less boxy torso. I have a lot of extra skin too after a 50 lbs average weight gain per pregnancy times three pregnancies, 3 CSections and 4 additionally medically necessary abdominal surgeries that were non cosmetic. This has all wreaked havoc on my mid section. I eat very clean averaging about 1200 give or take a few calories ... I eat 4-5 times per day. I recently added a fat burner Roxy Lean, but I can't do it until after my workout due to the way it makes me feel (not sure if that helps at all) and yesterday started amino energy pre work out. I'd like to eventually compete in bikini, not a major competition... probably something like Venice Beach. I'm not looking for a pro card or anything like that. I just want to get to my goal and I've been unable to despite consistency. Feedback?

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a coach to work with you one on one.
    You probably won't be able to get rid of that extra skin without surgery but you can get a fairly good mid section even though it's there.
    You need to be set up on a diet and training protocol from your coach or training and be accountable to them.
    They should be able to help you train around your shoulder issue.
    It sounds like your all over the place.
    You need to take one step at a time,small goals and patience to get your goals.
    Good luck.
    PS i looked at you profile pics and you really don't look bad at all.
    I think you could get to where you want to be it will just take time and guidance .