Slurp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

14yr old Please help!!!

Hi there!

My name is Seyain and rn I am 14. I'm 180 cm (5f 11) and weigh 73.5 kg. I have 18.2 percent body fat and a BMI of 22.7. Whilst this sounds good, I have a very flabby - fat body and i have no idea how to improve. Thats why I am here to seek advice. There should be pics somewhere in this post (sorry im new here lol, if the pics don't pop up i pretty much have a 6ix9ine body with a bit of armpit fat.)

I have a varied but somewhat healthy diet. I start the day off with porridge and normally have veggies and fruits throughout the day, however, as an Asian, carbs like rice are prominent in my diet. My excercise consists of a 25min cardio (5min walking 5m jogging - running) and excercises from an app called 7 minutes. Pretty much its an app with excercises like push ups, planks etc that i need to do in 30sec. I get a 10sec break inbetween.

I have inverted nipples as well which im a little self-conscious about, but apparently, if I lose the weight, they will go away

Skl for me is starting in a week and I really want a regime which could help me lose weight and get into better shape throughout all. I can't use any supplements unfortunately because Im broke. If any of you have any advice I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out and give me your advice. Thanks for reading!
    Attached Images

Joaquib is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's cool you're trying to start off on your fitness journey. Really anything I would recommend is to start lifting. Go to youtube and start learning about the community and lifting. Look into calories, bulking cutting, how to get started lifting, teen bodybuilding, look at some of the 1-10 year bodybuilding transformations to get motivated, ask your parents for a gym membership as a birthday present they will most likely say yes if you tell them you want to change and get stronger, look into a basic split such as an upper lower split. I only have 1 year of training and I am also young (16), but this stuff is easy to understand and is the foundation of your fitness journey. I was skinny fat when I began (a somewhat similar body type as you) and my first step was to cut (loose fat) but please don't waste your time doing this. All it did was make me look super skinny. Instead, I recommend you look into body recomposition which is training under your maintenance calories. Look into the diet aspect of bodybuilding as well. This is the essential part aside from busting your ass at the gym. Try to get stronger and soon enough people will start to take notice. You might not, but others will begin to say "yo you going to the gym my guy?". Take this as motivation to keep lifting and eating. You gonna have your good days and **** days. Take a notebook with you to track your progress (I didn't do this for the longest time and have seen hella gains after). You wanna be in it for the long run. I know you probably wanna just look better and it comes with time. It'll help your confidence.

To sum up:
    Obtain knowledge on lifting/ get to know what you are doing, what to eat, etc...
    Choose a split (i recommend upper/lower but the choice is yours), begin training, get a notebook, look to get stronger.

For any further questions take to google and youtube they got your back. Good luck mate

Maryaki is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I only have 1 year of training and I am also young (16), but this stuff is easy to understand and is the foundation of your fitness journey. I was skinny fat when I began (a somewhat similar body type as you) and my first step was to cut (loose fat) but please don't waste your time doing this. All it did was make me look super skinny. Instead, I recommend you look into body recomposition which is training under your maintenance calories. Look into the diet aspect of bodybuilding as well. This is the essential part aside from busting your ass at the gym. Try to get stronger and soon enough people will start to take notice. You might not, but others will begin to say "yo you going to the gym my guy?". Take this as motivation to keep lifting and eating. You gonna have your good days and **** days. Take a notebook with you to track your progress (I didn't do this for the longest time and have seen hella gains after). You wanna be in it for the long run. I know you probably wanna just look better and it comes with time. It'll help your confidence.