Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User rudybootyfruity's Avatar
    rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ass exploding but legs not growing!!!!?

Hey guys I'm new to this site so don't know this was already answered but I have a serious question. I've started doing a lot of legs lately because u can't let girls have elephant legs and men walk around with toothpicks and I've noticed that my ass started to explode but my legs are barely growing. I do squats, leg press, legg extensions, split squats, hammi curls and adductors however the only thing that seems to grow fast is my ass.☹️ Any tips or advice on why this is occurring and how to grow the legs?( I'm a guy I want big legs not booty)

Greedo shot first!!! LactoseTolerant's Avatar
    LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000) LactoseTolerant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My ass does a different kind of exploding.

Do anterior-loaded squat variations like front or Zercher squats.
    I tell time. Time doesn't tell me.

rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rudybootyfruity has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thx. Any info appreciated

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed about front squats (never tried Zerchers so I can't comment).

Also, when you leg press remember that a lower, more narrow foot placement on the platform will emphasise the quads.

On a side note, embrace the ass. It's a good thing, believe me.
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gwybodaeth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do clean pulls instead of deadlifts. Keeping proper posture during the first pull will tax your quads, as will the knee extension at the end.

For squats maybe examine the way you perform the movement. Squat as upright as possible and 'unfold' yourself rather than using glute strength to break out from the bottom.

Luca2 Gotcha. Tried this today and I noticed the difference. Besides the side note I know what ur saying. >

Gwybodaeth: Kk thx man

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bruh this is the misc. Post pics of ass or get to fuK

also don't feel bad about having a bubble butt. Are you retarded? Embrace it

ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just do 100 squats in a row for ur hamstring for quads do legpress
    For front of quads you can do running until your shins hurt.

askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol did lucianus neg op for not posting booty pics?

Op, do heavy squats at lower reps and lighter weight higher rep hack squats until you can’t walk.

So what exactly are you trying to get me to do?send u a pic off my ass?

Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lucianus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by askem View Post

Op, do heavy squats at lower reps and lighter weight higher rep hack squats until you can’t walk.
    No haha, I don’t neg mane!

Thanks will do

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Front squats.

Originally Posted by rudybootyfruity View Post

Yes, well you can't just come on saying you have a bubble butt and not post pics.

Son i am dissapoint

although because you only have 5 posts you can't post images yet. So i guess we are just going to remain thirsty & deprived

Originally Posted by ASTRAPE View Post
    Just do 100 squats in a row for ur hamstring for quads do legpress
    For front of quads you can do running until your shins hurt.
    No form of cardio plz but thx

ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ASTRAPE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My bad idk how to work shins without running.

Originally Posted by Lucianus View Post
    Yes, well you can't just come on saying you have a bubble butt and not post pics.

Son i am dissapoint

although because you only have 5 posts you can't post images yet. So i guess we are just going to remain thirsty & deprived
    No homo right?

irmocool is a name known to all. (+5000) irmocool is a name known to all. (+5000) irmocool is a name known to all. (+5000) irmocool is a name known to all. (+5000) irmocool is a name known to all. (+5000) irmocool is a name known to all. (+5000) irmocool is a name known to all. (+5000) irmocool is a name known to all. (+5000) irmocool is a name known to all. (+5000) irmocool is a name known to all. (+5000) irmocool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    less anal sex brah , srs
    Bishes be mirin

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonaldMcflurry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonaldMcflurry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonaldMcflurry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonaldMcflurry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonaldMcflurry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonaldMcflurry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonaldMcflurry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonaldMcflurry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonaldMcflurry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonaldMcflurry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Front squats, Bootylicious. Now you know the rules, post a pic of that big ole donk.
    I'm Still Here

askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000) askem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lucianus View Post
    No haha, I don’t neg mane!
    repped both you phaggots

No homo right?

repped both you phaggots
    aw bb, will rep back i promise (might take a while tho!) x

Originally Posted by RonaldMcflurry View Post
    Front squats, Bootylicious. Now you know the rules, post a pic of that big ole donk.
    I'm not tryna entice the people of the lgtbq+ community

If I did I'd give u a boner

I'm not tryna entice the people of the lgtbq+ community

If I did I'd give u a boner

[QUOTE=Lucianus;1549355681

U mUST be fookin gay🏳️‍🌈 man. Find an image to beat off to online. Bruce Jenner Will do yah

DirtyDon123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyDon123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyDon123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyDon123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyDon123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyDon123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyDon123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyDon123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyDon123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyDon123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DirtyDon123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in4 pics of Rudys juicy booty
    ***black crew***
    #Jesse Lee Petersons biggest fan#
    Reps age 48s on sight
    <HTC>
    conndoh "I have no idea who you are"

Originally Posted by DirtyDon123 View Post
    in4 pics of Rudys juicy booty
    😕..... "Get the fook outta here"😤

U mUST be fookin gay🏳️‍🌈 man. Find an image to beat off to online. Bruce Jenner Will do yah
    "rudybootyfruity" wants Lucianus' cock, do not lie fgt