joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great news. Looks like my bodybuilding comeback.

Just want to share some great news. I returned to bodybuilding!! (after about 6 years lag. prior to that worked out 21 years.) And I know I returned. I know I returned.

I can't believe the practical results I have already experienced. Muscle coming in nightly and daily. Fat is shifting off. I'm not paying to much attention to that on purpose. Just want it gone and off and have to be patient. Paying it some time in the mirror and by noticing clothes fit better. This works for me because i am encouraged.

I am keeping my routine very very simple. I hit the gym with a heavy workout every second day and work full body for now. (with some concentration on weaker areas and favorite exercises and a bit of controlling that.) Then eat "lots" of course very very clean and rest and sleep enough. Sleeping better by the way. (also i do prayer and visualization every night which is working beautifully.)

I was waiting to hit the gym till i was committed and available because it is special. and now that is exactly how I feel. Love it so much. So far i did 7 or 8 workouts, about two weeks. and it is so nice, patient and peaceful.

And results are just daily and so thrilling. Have a lot of work ahead of me to get my physique where I want it, but am going to enjoy every minute of it!

I'm 51 now. Am going to have great gams in cuttoffs with a tan even and also jeans. (The tan I can control. haha). Have a totally flat stomach in six months or sooner and in a year and a half i am going to compete for the first time. I was saying "might" or "try" before but now I feel confident it is just going to be. Am going to enjoy every minute of it!

Thanks.

Joanne
    Joanne
    You are an eagle. Learn to fly.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to seeing your comeback!

joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) joanne00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I guess you could call this my bodybuilding comeback.

I am a former female bodybuilder 21 years and was away for about 5. I say former, but that is no longer the case. (tried posting this earlier but it did not post.)

I know I have returned. Been waiting till i was committed. And it is just paradise. I love it so much.

So far I did 8 workouts And am seeing results daily. I have more fat than I wish to lose, but it seems to be coming off. I just have to be patient. I look much taller and "narrower" when I face the mirror.

I'm keeping it really simple. Heavy, full body workout every second day and eat "lots", clean of course, and get lots of rest and sleep.

(and pray and I also visualize often, which makes me conscious of my plans and also allows me to enjoy it. And prayer works better than anything, most consistently. i am not sure how many of you pray, but if you pray in your life, you should try praying for your bodybuilding goals and body changes you want.)

But new muscle daily! And It is so thrilling. And for sure I feel a hell of a lot better for getting some exercise.

I include some favorite exercise and work on some week areas. And really enjoy myself and enjoy working hard while I am there.

Gonna compete for the first time in about a year and a half.

Joanne
    Joanne

Back to Bodybuiding

Took up bodybuilding after a 5 or so year lag. Prior trained for 21 years. I know I have returned to. Already making gains daily! Got a lot of work ahead of me but will love every minute of it.
    Joanne

HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Great going!
    At age 64, I've exceeded all my prior PRs. Not “over the hill” yet. :)

My workout journal is here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176385621

Originally Posted by HomeGymChains View Post
    Great going!
    haha. It's a good start that I started and worked so extensively when I was young, and kind of planned it that way when I was young, and can recoup the fruit of my efforts. No one can take that away. And at 51, I look pretty darn good. I figure i will keep building and building and then when I'm 90, I'll deteriorate into a beautiful fashion model.
    Joanne