Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Barbell Identification

A few years ago I thought I saw a similar barbell on here, but I'm unable to find that post.

No markings or center knurl. Needle bearing. End caps were held on with "Sprialock" circlips.

Thank you.

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't help with an ID, but reps for a nice bar regardless of who made it.
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #6 -!!!---!!!-

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #56 []---[]

()---() York Barbell Crew #56 ()---()

ACE Certified Personal Trainer

ll---ll Rogue Barbell Club #5 ll---ll

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #62

Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wiltodd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    I can't help with an ID, but reps for a nice bar regardless of who made it.
    Thank you. Should have the other sleeve cleaned tomorrow and I'll probably just wipe down the bar.