7Lucas7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Starting to get into bb

Aye guys, new to this bb sh i t but i've started to get into bb lately. Played around in the gym and done some callisthenics that nothing srs yet. Im 15 yrs old nearly 16, 5'11, and I weigh 141lbs. What stuff should I start off with suitable for my physique and that won't stunt my growth?

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 7Lucas7 View Post
    Aye guys, new to this bb sh i t but i've started to get into bb lately. Played around in the gym and done some callisthenics that nothing srs yet. Im 15 yrs old nearly 16, 5'11, and I weigh 141lbs. What stuff should I start off with suitable for my physique and that won't stunt my growth?
    You’re too young and should doing other stuff but if you’re done making your mind, Read the stickies and find you a Beginner routine with low to moderate volume and stick with it (Fierce 5 is good)

Read the nutrition stickies and make sure to get 1g of body weight in protein plus whatever else the stickies tell you..

This is just my opinion. Be sure to do your research and decide what may or may not work for you.

Good luck!!
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

7Lucas7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    You’re too young and should doing other stuff but if you’re done making your mind, Read the stickies and find you a Beginner routine with low to moderate volume and stick with it (Fierce 5 is good)

Read the nutrition stickies and make sure to get 1g of body weight in protein plus whatever else the stickies tell you..

This is just my opinion. Be sure to do your research and decide what may or may not work for you.

Good luck!!
    Alright cheers bro .