lazy408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lazy408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lazy408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lazy408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lazy408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lazy408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lazy408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lazy408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lazy408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lazy408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lazy408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

**pull ups & chin ups

Do these work your spinae erectors? -- to the extent that a deadlift/hyper extension does? i do weighted pull ups and chins i'm trying to avoid developing the erectors cause i don't find them aesthetic. Also I do seated rows and hammer strength mid rows these wont build them either cause i'm seated correct? all help is appreciated thanks.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No they don't but it sounds pretty misguided to avoid working a muscle vital to healthy posture considering most of the population seems to suffer from back pain these days.

You aren't accidentally going to get a "Christmas tree" lower back.

vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lazy408 View Post
    Do these work your spinae erectors? -- to the extent that a deadlift/hyper extension does? i do weighted pull ups and chins i'm trying to avoid developing the erectors cause i don't find them aesthetic. Also I do seated rows and hammer strength mid rows these wont build them either cause i'm seated correct? all help is appreciated thanks.
    I've never heard of someone claiming that the spinae erectors are not aesthetic. What about them is not aesthetic? Not everyone deadlifts, and it's very obvious when you see a guy with a flat back with no 3D definition. Chances are that if you don't have developed spinae erectors then you don't have developed lats. And so what do you have left? OK arms and OK shoulders with a narrow flat back? That's what you consider aesthetic?

Pull-ups basically don't touch your spinae erectors. So you can do pull-ups all day with a sore lower back. It sounds like a troll post, but I guess the default thing for guys to do is hit the gym towards the summer for chest and arms, and neglect the back and legs. Do you know how many people complain about their weak ass lower back, and all of the people that say they've been out for a month or two because they 'pulled' something in their back. There's an epidemic of weak people with weak knees and weak backs. It's part of the human condition if you don't compensate, and condition these areas.

I deadlift very frequently, and I do about 6 variations. By having the weight in front of you opposed to underneath you, or behind you, the spinae erectors get worked harder. Even comparing Sumo to Traditional which both have the weight in the front - traditional stance will work the spinae erectors the most.