Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Motivation for weight loss (pics)

Hey guys.

This forum was the first place I came to for advice on weight loss as I had literally no knowledge whatsoever and even though I never wanted to become a bodybuilder the members here were still so welcoming and answered any questions that I had, since I started my journey I've changed up my entire lifestyle and it's all been worth it. Thank you so much to the members of this site for helping me on my journey.

I'd just like to say to the person reading this debating on changing their life, do it. Start right now. Pour down the sink all of your cola flavored liquid misery. Throw out those disgusting greasy chips you indulge in everyday and grab the reins of your own destiny. You have literally no excuse as you have access to some of the best resources and the most knowledgeable people without ever leaving this site. I promise if you are obese right now and you make the change your life will become infinitely better. Not only are you making your life miserable by choice, you are also shortening your life. I'm still a fat guy by a strangers eyes but that's fine. I started this to improve as a human being and progress takes time and dedication some of which you will have to dig deep to find.

Good luck to anybody reading this and you really can do it. Time will pass no matter what, so why not be in shape in a couple of years?
    Attached Images

CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice post. Good progress. You are lifting while losing, aren't you?

360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50) 360Lewis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Nice post. Good progress. You are lifting while losing, aren't you?
    Hey dude, thank you! I'm doing bicep curls and running everyday with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 4-5 nights a week. yet to step foot inside a gym but maybe in the near future I'll give it a try.
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Eggs.

herpthederp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow, nice results!
    what do you eat and how much?
    how much did you lode in how long of a period?
    sorry for the lot questions, i am really amazed.
    i just started this, i am 120kg now, and i could use the advice.
    good luck in the future!