Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 29 of 29
  1. #1
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline

    Should i cut? Or not?

    Hi guys, have recently started on a proper workoutprogram, which is Candito's Linear Program for beginners. Its like a upper/lower, with progression every week.

    Anyways, am bit unsure if i should keep going for a cut/eat at maintance or bulk? I have a bit high bf, but thats due to my lack of muscle, have very, very little, so i then look fatter then i really are. Have tried to cut down to 175 lbs before, but the body was the same, just a smaller version. Am 187 cm and 85 kg atm. My TDEE is 2600 at some caloriecalculators, 3000 on others.

    Thoughts? What would u do? Appreciate it.
    Attached Images

  2. #2
    Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: United States
    Posts: 39,800
    Rep Power: 129763
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muzzlrpress is online now
    Honestly, I'd say forget bulk and cut and just start lifting and eating better. Reevaluate when you have a better body composition.
    ***The Misadventures of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts***
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dick Crew***
    ***Black Crew***
    ****King of the Misc****
    ****2018 Aesthetics Crew****

  3. #3
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Honestly, I'd say forget bulk and cut and just start lifting and eating better. Reevaluate when you have a better body composition.
    Yeah, but there's the problem. How much to eat? I cant eat to little either, wont be able to gain any noticeable gains.

  4. #4
    Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: United States
    Posts: 39,800
    Rep Power: 129763
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muzzlrpress is online now
    Originally Posted by smashinho View Post
    Yeah, but there's the problem. How much to eat? I cant eat to little either, wont be able to gain any noticeable gains.
    As a newbie, you're gonna gain no matter what you do. Just eat healthy meals and find a good program in the stickies. Worry about tweaking things when you have something to tweak.
    ***The Misadventures of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts***
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dick Crew***
    ***Black Crew***
    ****King of the Misc****
    ****2018 Aesthetics Crew****

  5. #5
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Newbie? I have lifted since january.

    But I see ur point.

  6. #6
    Registered User muskiesfan's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2018
    Age: 18
    Posts: 16
    Rep Power: 0
    muskiesfan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    muskiesfan is online now
    Originally Posted by smashinho View Post
    Newbie? I have lifted since january.

    But I see ur point.
    Beginners/Noobs are generally considered 0-1 year of experience, sometimes 2.

  7. #7
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Originally Posted by muskiesfan View Post
    Beginners/Noobs are generally considered 0-1 year of experience, sometimes 2.
    Ye of course, but i use the MyFitnessPal, and log everything i eat, to be sure that i get the right amounts of protein. But still unsure if i should bulk.

  8. #8
    Registered User xsquid99's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2013
    Location: Stanwood, Washington, United States
    Age: 43
    Posts: 814
    Rep Power: 2655
    xsquid99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xsquid99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xsquid99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xsquid99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xsquid99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xsquid99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xsquid99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xsquid99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xsquid99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xsquid99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xsquid99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    xsquid99 is offline
    Originally Posted by smashinho View Post
    Ye of course, but i use the MyFitnessPal, and log everything i eat, to be sure that i get the right amounts of protein. But still unsure if i should bulk.
    Eat at maintenance and lift, for at least a year.
    The best weight loss and muscle building advice you will ever get:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0eWbk-0qdg

    The truth about "Recomping"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aErqkCgDuE

  9. #9
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Eat at maintenance and lift, for at least a year.
    But would it be a good idea to eat at maintance when having a bf around 24-25?

    Isnt deficit and lifting then a better option?

  10. #10
    Registered User Etherlife's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: Spain
    Age: 41
    Posts: 92
    Rep Power: 108
    Etherlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Etherlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Etherlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Etherlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Etherlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Etherlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Etherlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Etherlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Etherlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Etherlife is on a distinguished road. (+10) Etherlife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Etherlife is offline
    I would go for a deficit of around 500 cal and lifting hard, you are still quite overweight to go on a bulk. When you reach around 15% bf maybe its time to reconsider again.


    Eth.
    ... I just regret not doing this before ...

  11. #11
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Originally Posted by Etherlife View Post
    I would go for a deficit of around 500 cal and lifting hard, you are still quite overweight to go on a bulk. When you reach around 15% bf maybe its time to reconsider again.


    Eth.
    If i do so, would i be able to add any musclemass? 500 kcals deficit is quite big.

  12. #12
    Registered User chriss1337's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Age: 48
    Posts: 1
    Rep Power: 0
    chriss1337 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    chriss1337 is offline
    Originally Posted by smashinho View Post
    If i do so, would i be able to add any musclemass? 500 kcals deficit is quite big.
    you might add muscle if you're still in the newbie phase! 250-500 kcals are ideal.

  13. #13
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Originally Posted by chriss1337 View Post
    you might add muscle if you're still in the newbie phase! 250-500 kcals are ideal.
    Would u do that in my case? Or should I eat at maintance, which would be 2600 kcals?

  14. #14
    Registered User jlsnyderTypeR's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: Paducah, Kentucky, United States
    Posts: 7,382
    Rep Power: 26648
    jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jlsnyderTypeR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jlsnyderTypeR is offline
    OP, you need to just eat and work out for now. No amount a fancy dieting is going to do you any good until you have at least 2 to 5 years of training. And I'm not advocating that you not to pay attention to your eating habits, but you are wasting energy in the wrong places until you have a base of muscle to work with.
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**
    -- 2018 A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **'04 Acura NSX - Rio Pearl Yellow**'17 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**'13 HD CVO Breakout : SE120R**

  15. #15
    Registered User sunsean's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 37
    Posts: 355
    Rep Power: 1757
    sunsean is just really nice. (+1000) sunsean is just really nice. (+1000) sunsean is just really nice. (+1000) sunsean is just really nice. (+1000) sunsean is just really nice. (+1000) sunsean is just really nice. (+1000) sunsean is just really nice. (+1000) sunsean is just really nice. (+1000) sunsean is just really nice. (+1000) sunsean is just really nice. (+1000) sunsean is just really nice. (+1000)
    sunsean is offline
    Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    OP, you need to just eat and work out for now. No amount a fancy dieting is going to do you any good until you have at least 2 to 5 years of training. And I'm not advocating that you not to pay attention to your eating habits, but you are wasting energy in the wrong places until you have a base of muscle to work with.
    ^^^This

    You are dancing around the subject OP - you are looking for a magic bullet diet that will solve all your problems, but it doesn't exist. Time is what you need - to learn to train and eat properly. 3 months = newb, which is not a bad thing, we were all newbs at one point.

    As has been suggested, if you're looking for concrete advice, I would agree to go with a small deficit and lift hard, this will hopefully result in some strength gains (newb) and loss of body fat. The only piece of advice I would concretely give is to NOT bulk (eating a surplus) as you are not ready for that yet.

  16. #16
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    OP, you need to just eat and work out for now. No amount a fancy dieting is going to do you any good until you have at least 2 to 5 years of training. And I'm not advocating that you not to pay attention to your eating habits, but you are wasting energy in the wrong places until you have a base of muscle to work with.
    Ye, but I like to log what i eat on the myfitnesspal.

    But i will try going for 2600 kcals.

    Is it true that its no point cutting down, when u have nothing underneath ur body? If i cut down some lbs now, i will still be skinny, and have a high bf as ****.

  17. #17
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    ^^^This

    You are dancing around the subject OP - you are looking for a magic bullet diet that will solve all your problems, but it doesn't exist. Time is what you need - to learn to train and eat properly. 3 months = newb, which is not a bad thing, we were all newbs at one point.

    As has been suggested, if you're looking for concrete advice, I would agree to go with a small deficit and lift hard, this will hopefully result in some strength gains (newb) and loss of body fat. The only piece of advice I would concretely give is to NOT bulk (eating a surplus) as you are not ready for that yet.
    Why am i not ready for a bulk? Because of my bf?

  18. #18
    Registered User CommitmentRulz's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Location: United States
    Age: 58
    Posts: 3,177
    Rep Power: 19083
    CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    CommitmentRulz is online now
    Originally Posted by smashinho View Post
    Why am i not ready for a bulk? Because of my bf?
    Dude, bulking will result in more fat. You can gain muscle without the bulk. Do That.

    [/thread]

  19. #19
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Dude, bulking will result in more fat. You can gain muscle without the bulk. Do That.

    [/thread]
    What about maintance then?

    Cut is good for loosing pounds, but will i be able to add any musclmass to? If i go for a cut, it will be a 500 kcal deficit, which is quite big.

  20. #20
    Registered User CommitmentRulz's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Location: United States
    Age: 58
    Posts: 3,177
    Rep Power: 19083
    CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    CommitmentRulz is online now
    Originally Posted by smashinho View Post
    What about maintance then?

    Cut is good for loosing pounds, but will i be able to add any musclmass to? If i go for a cut, it will be a 500 kcal deficit, which is quite big.
    You could gain muscle at a slight deficit. I personally, wouldn't go more than 300 calories a day, though. Or eat at your maintenance level. Your call.

    What do you bench, squat, and dead lift?

  21. #21
    Registered User eod8989's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2014
    Age: 29
    Posts: 9,423
    Rep Power: 13557
    eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    eod8989 is offline
    You always have to bulk if you don't have any muscle brah
    Misc Meteorologist

    Metal \m/ Crew
    Introvert Crew
    INTJ crew
    2010 misc crew
    Autism Crew

    "I'd rather die, for what i believe, than live a life without meaning"

    - The Word Alive

  22. #22
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Originally Posted by eod8989 View Post
    You always have to bulk if you don't have any muscle brah
    Ye, but in my case i have a bit high bf, but also very little muscle. A combination of these two.

    Would u bulk? And then cut maybe?

  23. #23
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    You could gain muscle at a slight deficit. I personally, wouldn't go more than 300 calories a day, though. Or eat at your maintenance level. Your call.

    What do you bench, squat, and dead lift?
    Ye, but if i gain muscle, what about my bodyfatpercentage then, will it go up?

    My bench is 132 lbs
    Squat is 143 lbs
    Deadlift is 153 lbs ish.

  24. #24
    Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: United States
    Posts: 39,800
    Rep Power: 129763
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Muzzlrpress is online now
    Originally Posted by smashinho View Post
    Ye, but if i gain muscle, what about my bodyfatpercentage then, will it go up?

    My bench is 132 lbs
    Squat is 143 lbs
    Deadlift is 153 lbs ish.
    Gaining muscle while maintaining/lowering fat means lower bf%. The main idea in this thread is that at your level, you do NOT need excess calories to build muscle. At your level, you will still gain muscle even in a deficit. Take this time to get stronger, meet your protein requirements, and lose fat. This will be the only time losing fat and gaining muscle will be easy.

    After you gain more experience, you can do bulks/cuts, but right now, you're putting the cart before the horse.
    ***The Misadventures of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts***
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dick Crew***
    ***Black Crew***
    ****King of the Misc****
    ****2018 Aesthetics Crew****

  25. #25
    Banned smashinho's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Posts: 20
    Rep Power: 0
    smashinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    smashinho is offline
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Gaining muscle while maintaining/lowering fat means lower bf%. The main idea in this thread is that at your level, you do NOT need excess calories to build muscle. At your level, you will still gain muscle even in a deficit. Take this time to get stronger, meet your protein requirements, and lose fat. This will be the only time losing fat and gaining muscle will be easy.

    After you gain more experience, you can do bulks/cuts, but right now, you're putting the cart before the horse.
    "Lean bulk. Cutting is the worst thing you can do. Skinny fat is a lack of muscle AND an excess of fat/ You can't spot reduce fat so you'll remain skinny fat with lagging arms, shoulders and legs if you try to cut. Lean bulk".

    This is the answer I got from a guy, when i asked in a another forum. For me, it makes sense. At my very liitle musclemass, what should I cut down to?

  26. #26
    Registered User CommitmentRulz's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Location: United States
    Age: 58
    Posts: 3,177
    Rep Power: 19083
    CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommitmentRulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    CommitmentRulz is online now
    OK. You're just wasting our time now. Good luck in your future body shaping endeavors.

  27. #27
    Registered User d2mini's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2017
    Location: Houston, Texas, United States
    Age: 44
    Posts: 522
    Rep Power: 1351
    d2mini is just really nice. (+1000) d2mini is just really nice. (+1000) d2mini is just really nice. (+1000) d2mini is just really nice. (+1000) d2mini is just really nice. (+1000) d2mini is just really nice. (+1000) d2mini is just really nice. (+1000) d2mini is just really nice. (+1000) d2mini is just really nice. (+1000) d2mini is just really nice. (+1000) d2mini is just really nice. (+1000)
    d2mini is offline
    Oh oh! Can I talk to the wall too?

    OP, eat in a 300 cal deficit and lift hard.

    I know you won't listen but I had to join in on the fun.
    -dennis
    my "GYM IN A SHED" build thread
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175140521

  28. #28
    Registered User Swaggarius's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2018
    Age: 20
    Posts: 133
    Rep Power: 0
    Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100)
    Swaggarius is offline
    Originally Posted by smashinho View Post
    Newbie? I have lifted since january.

    But I see ur point.
    4 months of lifting is N o T h I n G.

  29. #29
    Registered User Swaggarius's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2018
    Age: 20
    Posts: 133
    Rep Power: 0
    Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100) Swaggarius is not very well liked. (-100)
    Swaggarius is offline
    Originally Posted by smashinho View Post
    "Lean bulk. Cutting is the worst thing you can do. Skinny fat is a lack of muscle AND an excess of fat/ You can't spot reduce fat so you'll remain skinny fat with lagging arms, shoulders and legs if you try to cut. Lean bulk".

    This is the answer I got from a guy, when i asked in a another forum. For me, it makes sense. At my very liitle musclemass, what should I cut down to?
    Go ahead and cut, you will look great being seriously underweight but at least we will see your abs, that's what counts no?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts