Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb MyProtein MYPRE V2 Watermelon & Impact Whey Unflavored review

I won a MyProtein promo back in early January and I received the goods
    a couple of weeks ago so after going through both of the products a number
    of times I'm ready to review them. The MYPREV2 came in the watermelon flavor
    and the Impact Whey was surprisingly unflavored so a BIG thanks to the reps
    for hosting the promo and for MY Protein for supplying the supplements.
    Attached Images

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ingredients per scoop

LABEL INFORMATION
    Serving Size: 1 scoop (12.9g)
    Calories: 5
    Sodium: 10mg
    Carbs: 1g
    Niacin: 15mg
    Folate: 200mcg
    Vitamin B12: 50mcg
    Potassium: 102mg
    L-Citrulline Malate 1/1: 3000mg
    CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine: 1600mg
    Betaine Anhydrous: 1500mg
    Creatine HCL: 1000mg
    Creatine Mono: 1000mg
    L-Arginine AKG 2/1: 750mg
    N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: 500mg
    Choline Bitatrate: 500mg
    Nitrosigine: 500mg
    Caffeine: 150mg
    Theacrine: 50mg
    AstraGin & Astragalus Root: 25mg
    Black Pepper & Fruit Extract: 2.5mg
    Yohimbine HCL: 1.5mg
    Alpha Yohimbine 90%: 1mg
    Paprika Fruit Extract: 500mcg

This is a fully disclosed formula so you know exactly how much your getting from
    each ingredient. The serving size of one scoop is 12.9 grams and a level scoop
    weighed out to 13gm so that's good so even if your not weighing you know one
    level scoop is precisely the amount per serving. I looked at this profile and for me
    right off I knew this would be a perfect 2 scoop pre for me and at 2 scoops you
    get some real good dosages of each ingredient.

At 2 scoops I think this pre has you covered well on energy, decent focus, pumps,
    power,and stamina and these are pretty much all the things you want to see from
    a fully dosed pre. The container states 38 servings but if you 2 scoop it like I did
    you'll get 19 servings.
    Attached Images

Thumbs up

Mix Ability- 9/10- The powder is very fine and even shaking the container
    before each use like I do with all pre's before using it settled in the container
    very quickly with no powder shooting back at you when you open the container.
    The powder mixed in a shaker cup does have a head of foam which settles a
    little if you let it sit for a minute but you still had some foam when your drinking
    it but there was no particles floating at all and just a bit of the creatine that
    drops to the bottom which is expected when that's one of the ingredients but
    the powder mixes very well.

Taste- 8.5/10- The directions state 10oz of water for each scoop so the first time
    I went with 20oz since I dosed this at 2 scoops and it was VERY sweet so I added
    a bit more water after consuming some of it and it tasted better. I recommend going
    with 12-14 oz per scoop so for me when I went right with 24oz it tasted much better.

When it comes to watermelon pre's Muscle Elements Pre Cre, VPX White Heat, CL
    White Flood Reborn, and Bpi Pump HD are just a few that come to mind that I liked
    but this one from My Protein is different cause it's sweet but it's not like a Jolly Rancher
    type flavor but it's sweet like a candy but it has almost a citrus type flavor behind it
    and going with more water helped bring that flavor out better. It kept getting better
    each time I had it cause of the extra water so again I strongly recommend at least
    12oz per scoop.

Energy/Focus-9/10- This at 1 serving for me isn't going to deliver what I like from
    a PW for good energy and focus and I knew when I started to use this that I was
    deep in my training cycle and the double hit of the stimulants and other ingredients
    would work well for me and I was correct!

300mg caffeine
    1000 mg N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
    1000mg Choline Bitarate
    3gm of Yohimbine HCL
    2gm Alpha Yohimbine 90%
    100mg Teacrine

This ^^^^^^ is nothing exotic or fancy but the dosages at 2 scoops really work
    well together and the key ingredient in this stimulant package is the 100mg of Teacrine.
    When you feel the effects of the other ingredients that's when the Teacrine kicks in to
    help prolong those effects so there really isn't any drop off in energy during your workout
    and it remains this way throughout the whole workout and a little beyond.

The energy kicks in about 25-30 min after taking it and you feel very alert and some
    decent focus and for ME no jitters or bad sides but I can handle Yohimbine so others
    who have issues with Y then I'd recommend going with something without it cause
    you will feel that very up and intense feel that you get from a good dose of Y and this
    is what I liked about this PRE it gave long lasting intense energy without dying out before
    finishing a long workout.

I LOVE the fact that My Protein didn't ruin this pre by adding L-Theanine cause for
    me I feel this ingredient just robs the energy and focus feels that I take a preworkout
    for and I did a review also for another PW by Cellucor in Jan and I also stated in that
    review that I was happy they didn't ruin their pre by putting L-Theanine in that one.

Pumps- 8.5/10- This is based off of again 2 scoops which include these ingredients

6000mg L-Citrulline Malate 1:1
    1500mg L-Arginine AKG 2:1
    1000mg Nitrosigine (Arginine Silicate Inositol)

This ^^^^^as the stimulant blend is nothing fancy but the dosages at 2 scoops work
    well together to bring out some very good vasularity and good muscle pumps and I
    tested this PW on 4 upper body workouts to see how it delivered and I always finished
    my workouts with veins popping and good muscle fullness which looked hard and not
    big and puffy so glycerol was the only ingredient missing if that's the kind of pumps
    someone desires but on it's own 2 scoops delivered well in the pump dept.

Overall- 9/10 at 2 scoops and I stated this final review is based off of 2 scoops so if
    your gonna try this at 1 scoop then I DON'T think you'll get the same effects that I
    got. Each workout that I had with this PW delivered for me good long lasting intense
    energy with decent focus, good pumps, and good muscle powder where I pushed hard
    each and every workout so that's why it get a solid 9/10 and again the profile at 2
    scoops doesn't look exotic but all the ingredients come together to give a very good
    all around pre-workout experience. I personally didn't have any stomach issues with
    the Capsium Annum Extract (Capsimax)but reading some reviews over at the My
    Protein site it seemed that some did so if My Protein wanted to remove it I would
    replace it with Huperzine A for more focus and it would pair nicely with the 1000mg
    of Choline Bitarate for more focus.

The only thing I would change would be the servings which from 38 I would make it
    an even 40 so that you can get an even 20 solid workouts if your 2 scooping it like
    I did and I feel needs to be done to get all the good effects without having to add
    anything to this PW. This PW sells for $35.99 on the My Protein site but they are
    always having some kind of sale where you can get anywhere from 30% to 40%
    and sometimes 50% off so that's the time to jump on this one and at 2 scoops this
    put's this right up their with some of the other fully dosed pre's that are the market
    now like C4 Ultimate, Pre Cre, Nutrabio Pre, Dymatize's Pre just to name a few.

I definitely recommend this PW and just be sure you can handle Yohimbine cause at
    2 scoops which I stated was the perfect dosage you'll get a very good PW experience
    and I look forward to other workouts I will be having in the future with this one.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by superhuman67; 04-14-2018 at 09:18 AM.

I train first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach so I always add a
    carbohydrate source to my pre's and waxy maize is my carb of choice
    and I've been using it for many years. Recently the brand I use has gone
    up in price considerably so when I did some ordering from My Protein a
    couple of months ago I grabbed 5lbs of it at a slightly higher price that
    I use to pay for it but it still was a lot less than what I've been seeing
    lately on the brand that I've used over the years.

The My Protein Waxy Maize mixes up just like the other brand that I've
    used and it mellows out the flavor and sweetness of the pre's which I
    like cause most pre's are very sweet and strong in flavor to begin with
    and the waxy maize gives me a little something in my stomach that goes
    in with the PW so I don't feel any hunger pangs in my stomach since I'm
    training on an empty stomach.

This waxy maize from My Protein has been working perfectly for me and
    if you on the market for this form of carbohydrate I highly recommend giving
    this one a try and I think price wise it's more economical than other brands
    on the market.
    Attached Images

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you using the unflavored protein for anything specific? (I.e, adding more protein to baking goods)

Question

With ALL the Impact Flavors of whey I and the other two winners
    were sent the unflavored so I really can't comment much on
    taste but I'll try giving my honest feedback on this unflavored protein.

Ingredients- Whey protein concentrate and soy lecithin and that's it.

Mix ability- It mixes up very well with virtually no foam or particles floating.

Taste- I tried a scoop on it's own and it taste like a very bland non sweet
    type of milk product and I honestly wouldn't drink this on it's own but it
    wasn't horrible but just not tasty at all.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by superhuman67; 04-14-2018 at 10:36 PM.

Here I combined 1/4 scoop of Mocha flavored Impact whey with 3/4 scoop
    of the unflavored and the mocha really flavored it very well so the unflavored
    picked up the flavor very well and after trying the unflavored whey in recipes
    which I will post next I will be consuming the rest of this unflavored whey in
    the manner I posted above. I will be mixing 1 scoop and 1 scoop of other
    proteins and drinking it that way cause the flavor and sweeteners really flavor
    up this unflavored protein very well.
    Attached Images

I made this protein loaf using just the unflavored whey.

Ingredients

1- 1 cup of My Protein Oat Powder
    2- 2 scoops of My Protein Impact Whey Unflavored
    3- 1 tsp of baking powder
    4- 1 tsp of baking soda
    5- 1/2 bar of 72% dark cacao choc 1.5 oz bar Trader Joe Brand
    6-3 bananas mashed up into almost liquid in a separate bowl then add to the batter
    7- 2 tbs of banana liquid extract
    8- 3 tbs of nonfat plain yogurt
    9- 2 egg whites
    10- 1 oz of unsweetened almond milk

I posted this ingredient profile now so everyone could see that I added 3 bananas
    and banana liquid extract and though this loaf came out PERFECT in texture and
    and just about overall everything EXCEPT it lacked banana flavor. Though I added
    3 bananas and 2 tbs of extract it just didn't have that same banana rich flavor that
    I would normally get if I used a banana flavored protein that had sweetener in it.
    Attached Images

What this loaf looked like once sliced.
    Attached Images

As I mentioned this loaf came out perfect on texture and when you bit into
    it the texture was moist and delicious but the dark choc which I didn't put much
    in was the first pop of flavor you tasted and the banana was there but just
    way too light and again it missed that banana flavoring and sweetness that
    banana proteins have.
    Attached Images

Close up at what this texture looked like and the oat powder as well
    as the Impact whey bake up very well in recipes but this unflavored
    whey just didn't do it for me in taste even when used for baking.
    Attached Images

Overall- I personally am not a fan of a unsweetened and unflavored protein cause
    for me flavored proteins is my way to be able to enjoy some tasty flavors either
    in a shake or anything that I wanna make in the kitchen so I can avoid eating any
    of the processed garbage that's all over the market that's making so many people
    unhealthy.

If someone is looking for an unflavored protein that has no sweetener in it and they
    maybe plan on using it in blender smoothies where they will be adding natural sources
    such as fruit, vegetables, and nut butters then this would probably be a good protein
    source for you but again the flavor is very bland and not sweet so if your adding some
    type of sweetener than your defeating the purpose of this protein and you might as
    well get a flavored vanilla but again if you want unflavored and you know what your
    getting into then this one should be right up your alley.

For me I will use the rest of this bag at 1 scoop combined with a flavored protein which
    I feel worked perfectly at really flavoring this unflavored one. I will post one other thing
    I made tomorrow that I made with this unflavored whey and I added a little something
    to the topping to make that one taste a little better cause again what I added to the
    mixture didn't come through that strong with this unflavored whey so I had to add a little
    something to top it off
    Attached Images

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Enjoyed reading your review.
    I finished posting mine a few days back, including the Protein feedback.

I liked the Pre very much.
    I use it 3-4 times a week, at about 1 1/2 scoops.
    First Watermelon flavor I really liked in a supp. Ever.

The protein is high quality.
    I assume it bakes very well, since my pancakes came out very puffy and tasty.
    Too bad it's unflavored.
    Judging from the Pre flavoring, I am guessing their protein flavors should be on point!

Take care.

SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post

Too bad it's unflavored.
    Judging from the Pre flavoring, I am guessing their protein flavors should be on point!

Take care.
    Thank you, and thank you to SuperHuman67 for the honest reviews.

Too bad it's unflavored.

Take care.
    I really like the PRE and love the fact that the energy hit well and remained constant
    throughout my workouts and yes the watermelon flavor is different that the normal
    but very enjoyable.

As for the protein like you mentioned it's too bland on it's own and even baking
    with it the flavor and sweetness is missing even if you add things in for flavor
    so I topped this almond cake with one of my favorite flavors from the Impact
    Whey line MOCHA!
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by SkyFlight23 View Post
    Thank you, and thank you to SuperHuman67 for the honest reviews.

Always a pleasure to be able to tryout and give honest feedback on supplements and so
    far a couple of the other products which I tried from My Protein have been awesome such
    as the Oat Powder which is my new go oat powder for baking or if I need extra calories in
    my shakes and My Protein Waxy Maize is now my go to brand for my pre-workout carb
    source.

Mocha frosting gave this cake that sweetness and extra flavor it needed.
    Attached Images

Thumbs up

I just started my training break for 2-3 weeks this week before
    getting into my spring summer training cycle and I finished off
    with a back/trap workout which ended in a high note I had
    a workout where as I mentioned in my review the long lasting
    energy, decent focus, and stamina really had me cranking out
    the sets and I really like the combo of two forms of yohimbine
    cause it gives this MYPREV2 that hit of intense energy that
    transition into more intense feels during my workout.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by superhuman67; 04-21-2018 at 07:07 PM.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wait ...

one almond?

wait ...

one almond?

This^^^^is where all the almonds are hiding out at.
    Attached Images

^ ^ ^

lol

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting you mentioned you're not a fan of L-Theanine

I like it in mine, but at an reasonable dosage
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    Interesting you mentioned you're not a fan of L-Theanine

I like it in mine, but at an reasonable dosage
    I've tried a number of pre's with it in the profile and I might feel the energy once or
    twice but after a while It just doesn't hit and it's the L-Theanine. People say it helps
    with focus but I just don't feel focus from it and I feel that it robs the focus and other
    energy ingredients from really unleashing their full potential. I'm not the only one who
    feels this way cause I've given out samples of pre's that have 200mg of it and people
    have said they felt nothing from pre when it came to energy.

MT did a decent job with VaporX5 where at 2 scoops you get 125mg of L-Theanine so
    they didn't go overboard but even that pre at 2 scoops is 380mg of caffeine and some
    Y and it doesn't feel anything like 380mg with Y so even the 125mg of L-Theanine plays
    a factor in keeping the stimulants from hitting at it's true potential. I personally LIKE to
    feel the full potential of a pre in the energy and focus dept so BIG props once again to
    MY Protein for not ruining their PREV2 by adding energy robbing L-Theanine

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Extremely detailed as always!

I can not thank you enough for the amount of work you put in on these reviews.

A+ as always.

Can't wait to see you in our future promos!
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review as always.
    Glad they improved flavor on mypre v2. I didn't like how v1 tasted, first few servings were okay, bat after that it became hard for me to finish the tub
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SkyFlight23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Great review as always.
    Glad they improved flavor on mypre v2. I didn't like how v1 tasted, first few servings were okay, bat after that it became hard for me to finish the tub
    V2 Blueberry Rasberry is solid.
    I mixed it in a fancy drinking glass today with about 3 oz of water and it tasted fine.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Heizz View Post
    Extremely detailed as always!

I can not thank you enough for the amount of work you put in on these reviews.

A+ as always.

Can't wait to see you in our future promos!
    Thanks to you, SkyFlight23, and MY Protein for giving me the opp to tryout the
    Impact whey last year and since then I've picked up other flavors and trying
    them out in my Impact review thread and I've also tried your Oat Powder as well
    as the Waxy Maize which are now going to be products I'll continue purchasing in
    the future. The PREV2 for me is a winner at 2 scoops cause I don't have to add
    anything to it and it delivers in pretty much everything I expect from a pre-workout
    so once again thanks to MY Protein and you reps for the opp to try that one also.

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Great review as always.
    Thanks and this V2 watermelon is strongly flavored and sweet so a lot of water is needed
    but it is an enjoyable flavor to drink and a unique take on watermelon but the effects are
    even better and it hasn't let me down anytime I've used it but as I mentioned in my review
    you gotta be able to tolerate Y cause this has two versions and I tolerate it very well

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dang man, I'm late to the party. You're killing this review. Glad to see you are putting the products to great use and loving them!
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

B.S. Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Pittsburgh '16

*Disclaimer: All recommendations are not intended to treat or cure any serious medical conditions.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 1JFS3 View Post
    Dang man, I'm late to the party. You're killing this review. Glad to see you are putting the products to great use and loving them!
    Yep I put everything to use and I have been enjoying the products that's I've tried
    so far from MY Protein and most of them are from my own purchases but even the
    ones I've received from a promo I always give nothing but honest feedback on them.

Ingredients

1- slightly less than 1/2 cup of My Protein Oat Powder
    2- 1 tbs of almond flour
    3- 1 1/2 scoops of My Protein Impact Whey Unflavored
    4- 1tsp of baking powder
    5- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
    6- 1/4 cup of chopped roasted almonds
    7- 2 egg whites
    8- 3 tbs of nonfat plain yogurt
    9- 2 tbs of liquid almond extract
    10-1-2 oz of unsweetened almond milk

In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients then add the wet and combine thoroughly, then
    spoon the batter into a 7x5in pan that has been coated with nonstick spray. Place
    the pan into 325 degree preheated oven for about 20min. When done let cool
    completely before icing it.

Icing- I used Impact Whey Mocha flavor and you add 1 scoop to a bowl and then
    add 1 tsp of a casein based either van or choc protein to help in thicken a little.
    Mix up the dry protein then add a few drops of water and stir briskly until you get
    a thick spreadable consistency and spread it all over the cake. The mocha flavor
    tasted excellent with the almond flavor from the cake.
    Attached Images

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alpha yo - that stuff will make you SWEAT!!!!!
    NASM-CPT