Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    Hey no fair!
    Hey, I'll split it up...an hour of cardio each to 8 lucky Padawans.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    That's a steal, I'd probably flip it for a profit if your not going to use it much. Could end up with a much cheaper unit for walking and probably $1000 or more in profit. Figured you bought it to replace the C2 after stubbing your toe, I would have smashed that toe breaker . I have a heavy bag on an electric winch and an Airdyne for the garage gym I picked up cheap, its not bad for steady state or intervals either, but it doesn't get much use. I bought two and sold one for a profit and kept the nicer one...
    I like having it..... Plus after what it took to get inside....it is not going anywhere for a while!

Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    Meet me on the street at about 7:30, five days a week...I've got a...um...workout I'll LET you do, and I won't even charge you for the cardio.
    I would imagine that is a blessing and a curse. It must take a lot of fuel to fuel that type of output. It really ought help you hit very lean levels if you ever choose to. Most bodybuilders have to spend HOURS during thier last weeks of LISS to burn the last bits off.

Originally Posted by tnthudson View Post
    Haha, I second the opinion that once you get started, you've created a monster. I have all kinds of various apparatus in my gym, but luckily I use most of them from time to time.
    And I REALLY enjoy my trap bar, that was a great investment.
    And ID, a TV mount on my wall was something myself (and my wife) are glad we did. It does help pass the time. Although my gym is 'not quite' as nice as yours, haha.

--I don't want to derail, but any suggestions on a good treadmill in the 1k range? I think my old one I got at Dick's years ago may be dying, but around 1k is all I'd want to spend, if at all possible. I do research this type of thing before buying, but I know ya'll have experience on this stuff of course.

Craigslist for sure. Lifefintess make nice commercial units. They have a model 97Ti which is nice. My gym has a bunch.I see them from time to time in the $1000 range on ebay as well. They run about $2000 any give day for a refurb unit, but you will see individual local sellers as well. The kicker is shipping. (often 500$+) If you find one local pickup that is always great). Like IW said, there is NO comparing a commercial unit. I read the manual for mine and their scheduled maintance is listed in 10,000 mile incriments besides belt adjustments. These things are built very well. They are also rock solid and quiet. If I did not find the incline unit, I was going to go with a lifefitness one. They incline to 15% which is pretty good.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

BoldBeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoldBeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoldBeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoldBeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoldBeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoldBeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoldBeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoldBeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoldBeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoldBeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoldBeagle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That is a nice home gym!

My fav articles (heb):
    http://bit.ly/2HfJXwB
    http://bit.ly/2HiTxKS

tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Craigslist for sure. Lifefintess make nice commercial units. They have a model 97Ti which is nice. My gym has a bunch.I see them from time to time in the $1000 range on ebay as well. They run about $2000 any give day for a refurb unit, but you will see individual local sellers as well. The kicker is shipping. (often 500$+) If you find one local pickup that is always great). Like IW said, there is NO comparing a commercial unit. I read the manual for mine and their scheduled maintance is listed in 10,000 mile incriments besides belt adjustments. These things are built very well. They are also rock solid and quiet. If I did not find the incline unit, I was going to go with a lifefitness one. They incline to 15% which is pretty good.
    Thanks so much! I'm on spread but I appreciate the info, I'll check it out. And yes, if I can do commercial, that does look like the way to go. My kid is getting into running and he's putting about 6+ miles/day on ours, not including what my wife and I do.
    Hebrews 12: 1,2
    https://peacewithgod.net

Basic Nutrition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183

meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Update on the gym progress. After buying an inexpensive rack and a nice body solid adjustable bench with preacher attachment I think I hit a goldmine on craigslist. Was looking for a dip/pull-up station and came across an ad that said hoist home gym. Got ahold of the guy and basically asked if it was real lol. He said “yep I’m moving, a lot of stuff going on in my life right now and I need it all gone ASAP”. So I got the full hoist system and I did t realize but when i went to pick it up he had a commercial dip/pull-up station, an oly bar and 200lbs in plates. Snagged everything for $250. I have attached a pic of the unit I got. I’ll post pics when i get it home and setup.
    Attached Images
    Keep going....

Big 3
    Bench - 265
    Squat - 300
    Dead - 455 Raw https://youtu.be/nzbaU8_XGtA

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice find! Congrats, that's one easy return on investment, have fun.

reardelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reardelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reardelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reardelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reardelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reardelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reardelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reardelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reardelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reardelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reardelt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wish i had my own gym

meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000) meloncap78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Almost finished. Ended up with 465lbs in iron plus an extra bar. i can’t think of anything else I’ll need at the moment. I got out of everything you see for $700
    Keep going....

Big 3
    Bench - 265
    Squat - 300
    Dead - 455 Raw https://youtu.be/nzbaU8_XGtA

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by meloncap78 View Post
    Almost finished.
    HA! You say that now!

Nice. That's probably all you will need...but it won't stop you from wanting more.

My first suggestion...a T-bar row "platform" attachment (you can put it under a leg of your rack). You can get them on Amazon or eBay for about $25. There much more expensive ones, but in my experience they are all pretty much the same.

Next suggestion...just kidding. Enjoy the home gym.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HA! You say that now!

Nice. That's probably all you will need...but it won't stop you from wanting more.

My first suggestion...a T-bar row "platform" attachment (you can put it under a leg of your rack). You can get them on Amazon or eBay for about $25. There much more expensive ones, but in my experience they are all pretty much the same.

Next suggestion...just kidding. Enjoy the home gym.
    Grubman you should order the body solid back blaster or lat blaster handle for Landmine Rows. It’s the best design I’ve ever used. It’s way better than using a narrow cable row as a makeshift handle.

https://www.amazon.com/Body-Solid-La.../dp/B014JUQ1WM

Love mine. Never use it because I rarely lift in my home gym..but love it .

Grubman you should order the body solid back blaster or lat blaster handle for Landmine Rows. It’s the best design I’ve ever used. It’s way better than using a narrow cable row as a makeshift handle.

I should. I DO really LOVE the feel I get from the narrow grip, but I would like a bar for a traditional grip as well. I made one out of pipe that I could slip under the bar...but I had, Um, technical difficulties with it.

The only thing that has kept me away is I hate the fact you have to put the bar on first, and then the weights. I use all 25s and pulling them all off and on if I want to change grips will be a pain (a home gym makes you lazy ).

I think I will get one though. I have to make an order from Amazon today anyway...what's another $30 addition to the home gym (...and that's how it happens, meloncap!)

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I should. I DO really LOVE the feel I get from the narrow grip, but I would like a bar for a traditional grip as well. I made one out of pipe that I could slip under the bar...but I had, Um, technical difficulties with it.

The only thing that has kept me away is I hate the fact you have to put the bar on first, and then the weights. I use all 25s and pulling them all off and on if I want to change grips will be a pain (a home gym makes you lazy ).

I think I will get one though. I have to make an order from Amazon today anyway...what's another $30 addition to the home gym (...and that's how it happens, meloncap!)
    You will like it. It just hits my back perfectly. I use 25s at home too on LM Rows, the rise in the bar increases ROM even more. You could just leave that handle on the bar and when you want to do narrow just slide your narrow grip pulley attachment under the bar behind the sleeve. That’s what I do anyway. Just adds a couple lbs.

You will like it. It just hits my back perfectly. I use 25s at home too on LM Rows, the rise in the bar increases ROM even more. You could just leave that handle on the bar and when you want to do narrow just slide your narrow grip pulley attachment under the bar behind the sleeve. That’s what I do anyway. Just adds a couple lbs.
    I'll do that.

I did get one of these a while back:

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/t...SABEgIj7vD_BwE

Thought it would be awesome...but I'm not really a fan. Everything feels "off".

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mirrors went in today. I am going to lay some "marley" dance flooring in front of large mirror area as a dance floor for my daughter. It will allow her to wear her pointe shoes. Going to lay an area 10'x18'. Still have room left over for more equip. This is coming together....but still have not used it It will be fun where I can get in there to put it to use!

TV shopping next and then I have to hook up audio sys and mount ceiling speakers.

RAW lifts

Mirrors went in today. I am going to lay some "marley" dance flooring in front of large mirror area as a dance floor for my posing vids. It will allow me to wear my pointe shoes . Going to lay an area 10'x18'. Still have room left over for more equip. This is coming together....but still have not used it It will be fun where I can get in there to put it to use!

TV shopping next and then I have to hook up audio sys and mount ceiling speakers.
    FTFY

Looks great. good Mirrors and lighting make a big difference in a gym IMO. Just feels bigger and makes you "awake".

FTFY

Looks great. good Mirrors and lighting make a big difference in a gym IMO. Just feels bigger and makes you "awake".

Nice edit! I think if I ever tried to go up on pointe, I would break in half. Man, watching the training my daughter does for pointe, it is darn brutal. Maybe if I had done that, my calves would not suck so bad!

Been a while since any good posing vids. Now all I have to do is get in decent shape! That is tough since I have been enjoying eating too much lately.....
    RAW lifts

adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I workout in my garage. Being a gym rat for years when younger working at home is so much better. No crowds, no people, etc. I just have an Olympic bar with weights, adjustable dumbbells, a bench rack which I got for $90 off amazon. I bought a few stall mats for deadlifts. The only thing I wish I had was a leg extension/curl machine. But front and back squats hit the legs sufficiently. Less is better actually. I like to go back to the old school days of working out.

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adamgentile View Post
    ...The only thing I wish I had was a leg extension/curl machine. ...
    If you have the money and space, I would consider the Ironmaster Super Bench. It has a Leg Curl Attachment that works pretty well. I also own the dip and preacher curl attachments. It's a really efficient product for a home gym when space is at a premium.
    Last edited by ectoBgone; 05-08-2018 at 09:59 AM.

adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That looks sweet!

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mirrors went in today. I am going to lay some "marley" dance flooring in front of large mirror area as a dance floor for my daughter. It will allow her to wear her pointe shoes. Going to lay an area 10'x18'. Still have room left over for more equip. This is coming together....but still have not used it It will be fun where I can get in there to put it to use!

Look at all that space, you could do sled pushes in there!
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

So, I got this in the mail...haven’t used it yet, but, how do you keep that big old screw from poking you in the gut or sternum?

So, I got this in the mail...haven’t used it yet, but, how do you keep that big old screw from poking you in the gut or sternum?
    Ive never had a problem, 25s stick up much higher than the collar screw. Old vid from 2016?

Ive never had a problem, 25s stick up much higher than the collar screw.
    Duh! I just had a chance to pull the bar out of the box and did some air-rows to test the grip (not on the bar). Guess I get the golden idiot award for this (mega-multiple-hyjacked) thread.

DarkAlex89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkAlex89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkAlex89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkAlex89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkAlex89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkAlex89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkAlex89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkAlex89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkAlex89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkAlex89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkAlex89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One day I wish to build a gym of my own in my house