janetbronk is not very well liked. (-100) janetbronk is not very well liked. (-100) janetbronk is not very well liked. (-100) janetbronk is not very well liked. (-100) janetbronk is not very well liked. (-100) janetbronk is not very well liked. (-100) janetbronk is not very well liked. (-100) janetbronk is not very well liked. (-100) janetbronk is not very well liked. (-100) janetbronk is not very well liked. (-100) janetbronk is not very well liked. (-100)

Stretches for Deadlifts + S****osis?

Hey guys...beginner here so please go easy!

I was diagnosed with mild s****osis as a kid so my back is a bit wonky. It causes my hamstrings to be abnormally tight at all times. So, when I go to get into proper deadlift form, I can't really get my butt in the right position because my hammy's won't allow it.

Does anyone have a suggestion for stretches I can do before my deadlilft routine so that I can loosen my legs up enough to get into proper form?

I know that using a lacrosse ball to roll out the bottom of your feet works a bit... but, I still need more than that.

Ideas?

fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey dude... you posted in the wrong forum... this place is pretty much dead!

I would post in the Exercise forum for more hits.

However, there are some good mobility / stretching routines you can do.. but obviously foam rolling will help.

Check this out:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1267404691
    Fluid's happy-sunshine-bright-feeling-for-you Fierce5 log -- now with REAL cheese!
    https://tinyurl.com/fluidzF5