jonogta is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New Cutting plan.

Im looking for a good 6 day per week, 12 week cutting workout. Preferably with a push/pull/legs split. If anyone is able to point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGymJim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Day 1: Eat in a 500 calorie deficit
    Day 2: Eat in a 500 calorie deficit
    Day 3: Eat in a 500 calorie deficit
    Day 4: Eat in a 500 calorie deficit
    Day 5: Eat in a 500 calorie deficit
    Day 6: Eat in a 500 calorie deficit
    Day 7: Eat in a 500 calorie deficit, or maybe treat yourself to an extra couple of hundred calories.

All of the above with with 1g protein per lb of body weight and 0.4g fat per lb of bodyweight, and the rest of your calories distributed in whichever macro split suits you.

There's your cutting program.

In terms of lifting, you probably don't wanna be running something with as much volume as a PPL on a split. A more minimalist approach with almost everything but the heavy compounds and vital accessories cut out is gonna serve you better in terms of holding onto strength and muscle mass during your cut.

Give us some more info about yourself, including:

- Bodyweight
    - Approx bf%

Also let us know:

- Your current program
    - Amount of weight/bodyfat you aim to lose
    - Your numbers for squat, bench press and deadlift
    - Your longer term goals
    Current PRs: (S/B/D) 145kg / 100kg / 180kg // 2018 goal PRs: 160kg / 110kg / 190kg

log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174500821

Fat fake natty mansloot of the FMH crew

jonogta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sure thing, Im 5'9' and 20 years old, I weight 195 lbs and am sitting at about 15-18 % bf.

Rn my program is a PPl 6-day-a-week and I want to try to get down to 10% range

my numbers are as follows, Squat: 225, Bench: 170, DL: 275

Ive been lifting for a little over a year now, before that i was >20% bf for as long as i can remember. so my ultimate goal is to get lean and stay lean. Ive been bulking for the past 10 months and have gone from 147 lbs to 195.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    That's what we call a dreamer bulk. You shouldn't gain more than 2-3lbs a month at most - and that applies to skinny guys. Anyone above 15% probably shouldn't be gaining much if any weight.

One big problem is measuring BF% - you are nowhere near 15% with those lifts and those stats. You could easily be 25% or more.

Just for context, I am 185, 6ft, 275 bench, 450 deadlift - accurately measured by hydrostatic weighing at 13-14%

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would choose a program from the stickies considering your lift numbers. AND eat in a calorie deficit. And agreed with Suffolk, you're probably closer to 25% than 15%. And this is more likely the case as it looked like you went on dat dere dreamer bulk of peace (50 lbs in 10 months is ALOT of fat gain and your lift numbers don't really justify this)

Context: I'm 5'9, 165 lbs at around 14-15% BF with higher numbers on the lifts.