Jesiza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jesiza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jesiza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jesiza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jesiza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jesiza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jesiza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jesiza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jesiza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jesiza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jesiza is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Western women are absolute trash

Don't go killing me on the title.

Cliffs

- Be black
    - Be decently attractive
    - Get decent amounts of matches on tinder UK
    - Fatties, single mothers and the likes happily ignore me sometimes
    - Friend tells me to try Latvian/poland tinder
    - I use a location changer
    - 24+ matches overnight
    - No fat girls. Not a SINGLE one.
    - Model tier photos, genuine attractive and intelligent girls
    - Girls reply within minutes; not hours.
    - Only downside I have is explaining why I am in those countries.

Literally what the hell is this? Here in England and in the USA, I get about 2 matches a day but half barely respond and if they do it's 5 days later.

Best is that the replies aren't even just basic. Most of these girls send me 3 - 5 messages after I send 1. You can literally feel the enthusiasm.

Registered User MirinCanadian99's Avatar
    MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MirinCanadian99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jesiza View Post

Cliffs

- Be black
    - Be decently attractive
    - 24+ matches overnight

Literally what the hell is this? Here in England and in the USA, I get about 2 matches a day but half barely respond and if they do it's 5 days later.

Best is that the replies aren't even just basic. Most of these girls send me 3 - 5 messages after I send 1. You can literally feel the enthusiasm.
    Op there is one underlying difference between women from the West (of all origins) and those from the East and that difference is culture. Think of it this way whats the culture in western countries? Hip-hop, gangster, thug,cool,kardashians,drama. Now contrast this with the eastern world. Their culture is more based around the family unit, tradition, religion, and heritage. This means that women from the west are indoctrinated to become narcissistic and entilted while in the east they are taught to become good “women” which means being there for your family, not cheating, supporting your spouse emotionally and vice versa.

Those womens that you matched with that were so eager to talk with you are simply doing what any sane person would do and that is talking to your matches instead of using them as a source of validation. They have respect which most western women lack.

Here’s my advice: stay away from women from the west and only date them for short term periods unless shes a rare unicorn. A lot of them have emotional baggage and to be frank you don’t have to deal with that junk. Just work on improving yourself and visit so called poorer countries in order to meet wife material.

Oh and op get off of tinder. We all know that tinder is for attention seeking sloots and 99% of the girls on there are not quality.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP trying visiting the Mormon areas in Utah and see what happens...

alphatan is just really nice. (+1000) alphatan is just really nice. (+1000) alphatan is just really nice. (+1000) alphatan is just really nice. (+1000) alphatan is just really nice. (+1000) alphatan is just really nice. (+1000) alphatan is just really nice. (+1000) alphatan is just really nice. (+1000) alphatan is just really nice. (+1000) alphatan is just really nice. (+1000) alphatan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude lmao no they’re not trash they have too many options because too many men put them on pedestal.. and every man want an attractive white girl so there aren’t enough.

I’m semi autistic and do better with western women who are far more friendly than foreign sloots

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alphatan View Post
    Dude lmao no they’re not trash
    just saw a video of girls taking shots of dish washing liquid.

DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DolphinPilot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh well. At least they have the decency to let you know early on how god-awful they are so you won't waste too much time on them.

WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WestAfrica has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Trash bc none of em liked you, lol goodluck.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

HolySchwein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HolySchwein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HolySchwein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HolySchwein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ppppfff....

all women are sloots
    expecially tinder lol

tinder attracts the biggest hoes , every single one of them 99%

asian women are the biggest sluts of them all +USA

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tinder has kinda run its course up until about mid 2016. Since then it's being monetized and most of the girls you would have gotten laid with have had their fill/are bored with it/have inflated standards now.
    Exadata DBA

ClarccKent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes, you compare on the site, 99% of the sites live on the fact that there were people, paid sites especially. There are a lot of fakes, sometimes robots answer, sometimes even guys who sit with female accounts.
    Parship,eDarling,LoveScout24.ElitePartner and etc. look at them all those in the search for 1 place, they are all the same, if you look for their profiles from the picture, you can find odunakovye, and the girls will have a different name.
    only a couple of old sites are not so, where girls are registered only after checking such as ukReine com and etc.
    It's not that on every continent, but sometimes in every country everyone has their own values ​​and mentality.

rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe certain people do better in other geographical places.

Registered User lolmiscvirgins2's Avatar
    lolmiscvirgins2 is not very well liked. (-100) lolmiscvirgins2 is not very well liked. (-100) lolmiscvirgins2 is not very well liked. (-100) lolmiscvirgins2 is not very well liked. (-100) lolmiscvirgins2 is not very well liked. (-100) lolmiscvirgins2 is not very well liked. (-100) lolmiscvirgins2 is not very well liked. (-100) lolmiscvirgins2 is not very well liked. (-100) lolmiscvirgins2 is not very well liked. (-100) lolmiscvirgins2 is not very well liked. (-100) lolmiscvirgins2 is not very well liked. (-100)

Cool Gtfo

Originally Posted by alphatan View Post
    Dude lmao no they’re not trash they have too many options because too many men put them on pedestal.. and every man want an attractive white girl so there aren’t enough.

I’m semi autistic and do better with western women who are far more friendly than foreign sloots
    Only white and black men desire white sluts. Most of them are uneducated, loud mouth and uncultured. Most people see white girls as cum dumpsters, they are not on the pedestal but rather in a dumpster after being ****ed by ten dicks for a bucket of chicken.

Ps: You sound full autistic.

Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100) Vertigo5891 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I live in Queenstown NZ, and agree with this. Because its tourist capital of NZ, I meet and get with alot of different women from different countries. My last gf was German, 6' tall, gorgeous, fit AF, incredibly loyal. I was punching way above my weight and regularly do with women from those Euro regions. But they often tell me that the men there are typically, cold, unattentive, non affectionate, no sense of adventure or spontaniety, lousy sex, purely business. I was something they never thought existed.. go figure

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    OP trying visiting the Mormon areas in Utah and see what happens...
    I actually did this and got positive results. I lived there for 2 years

Originally Posted by lolmiscvirgins2 View Post
    Only white and black men desire white sluts. Most of them are uneducated, loud mouth and uncultured. Most people see white girls as cum dumpsters, they are not on the pedestal but rather in a dumpster after being ****ed by ten dicks for a bucket of chicken.

Ps: You sound full autistic.
    That's a load of crap. White Men & White Women are at the top of the food chain in general.

---

For OPie decently attractive may not be good enough wherever you're searching. That and the fact that you're black doesn't help. Like I said, white men are the most desired so why would they get a 6/10 black guy when most of these below avg chicks can get a 6/10 white guy instead.
    Last edited by drvillain; 07-28-2018 at 05:37 PM.

jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000) jetli12345 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Jesiza View Post

Cliffs

- Be black
    - Be decently attractive
    - 24+ matches overnight

horrible post. you are riding off stereotypes my man.

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    I actually did this and got positive results. I lived there for 2 years

That's a load of crap. White Men & White Women are at the top of the food chain in general.

---

For OPie decently attractive may not be good enough wherever you're searching. That and the fact that you're black doesn't help. Like I said, white men are the most desired so why would they get a 6/10 black guy when most of these below avg chicks can get a 6/10 white guy instead.
    I think it has more to do with whether or not she likes black guys, and less to do with ratings. Comparing even one 6/10 to another 6/10, even within the same race, is hard as one of the girls may have a nice ass/big boobs, and an okay face, while the other might have a prettier face but body may not be in point (i.e. be sort of chubby or something). Too many variables.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op western culture over the past 50 years has went down the ****ter

That said In Japan and Germany I can actually pull cute women. Its like the ****ing twilight zone. Same thing for 1st / 2nd Generation Middle Eastern women.

However to get an America chick that isnt overweight or old ? Its a up hill battle. "

Op if you are a UK brah go to Germany or Poland before Brexit mayne XD
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *Libertarian & Western Value Brah*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You lost me at "Be black" OP.

Originally Posted by zeronotyethero View Post
    I think it has more to do with whether or not she likes black guys, and less to do with ratings. Comparing even one 6/10 to another 6/10, even within the same race, is hard as one of the girls may have a nice ass/big boobs, and an okay face, while the other might have a prettier face but body may not be in point (i.e. be sort of chubby or something). Too many variables.

I agree with the bold. You can't out aesthetic, out status people's preferences/biases.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500)
    They assume you have moneys and want to take them out of their ****hole countries.

Same reason I can't get a girlfriend in my country. They assume I am typically non-foreigner who has no money. When I change my location to belgrade I get matches and they talk until I tell them where I live.
    “People said I should accept the world. Bull****! I don't accept the world.”

― Richard M. Stallman

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Women reject me. Women are no good."

Whatever helps you cope, son.

mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000) mandm001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try to find work and live in Poland. You can teach English for example just don’t expect to be making good money. Eventually you will find a nice girl and then move back to the UK with her. Crisis averted, now rep me.
    *** A moment of pain is worth a lifetime of glory ***

Ion3023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ion3023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ion3023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ion3023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ion3023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ion3023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ion3023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ion3023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ion3023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ion3023 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ion3023 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP when you did your little experiment was it in your profile that you are a US citizen or American, if so, I can think of another reason why you'd get so many matches lmao

studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100) studyofjoy is not very well liked. (-100)
    they arent.. why you say soo