julianaray is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to develop leg muscle in short period time.

Hello,

I am trying to improve my leg muscle but I am failing because I am working out only 3 days a week and only leg squats is the best I can do.
    Is there any better advice or any better exercise?

Thank you in advance..

Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm just sitting in this post

Just incase there is some fast way to naturally develop leg muscle.

I don't think there is a way to naturally develop any muscle fast.

but just in case lol
    Squat - 205 lbs/Deadlift - 275 lbs/Bench - 112.5 lbs/OHP - 80 lbs

AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Working out 3x per week is perfect as muscle protein synthesis gradually declines over a 48h period. Your muscles have a recovery time of 48h as well so go figure.

The best you can do to optimize growth is eating in a caloric surplus (200-300kcal should suffice), consume sufficient protein (1g/lbm) and follow a proper workout routine with good form.

That's all you can do and trust me, you won't have to ask for more if you do all of these things correctly.

MrOilympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOilympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOilympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOilympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOilympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOilympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOilympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOilympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOilympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOilympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrOilympia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, Deadlifts and Dumbel Lunges are my favorites for Quadriceps.
    After 3 months my quadriceps popped like a pimple. Like Photoglady said, there are no shortcuts—everything is reps, reps, reps.
    "The wolf on the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexTheNewbie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RjMaan View Post
    Running is best for developing good leg muscles. You can run either on ground or on treadmill. Normally the treadmill with some kind of alleviation and difficulty level of good for developing good leg muscles.
    Aerobic exercise is worse than anearobic exercise for size. Disregard this advice op.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by julianaray View Post
    How to develop leg muscle in short period time.
    No such method exists. You build leg muscle (as well as all other muscles of the body) the same as everyone else does it---by sticking to a structured training program and supporting that with consistent, adequate nutrition and rest over a long period of time.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    No such method exists. You build leg muscle (as well as all other muscles of the body) the same as everyone else does it---by sticking to a structured training program and supporting that with consistent, adequate nutrition and rest over a long period of time.
    This.^^

/thread
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)