sakurasanta86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Prepping for my first comp!

Hey Guys, Posted this on the female misc but firgured you would probably all be able to help also!
    Just looking for some advice on comp prep.
    I have a coach but I think it is invaluable to get extra help from current and former competitors considering I am new to this whole world of competing.
    I am planning to compete in the Bikini Diva WBFF PRO/AM Gold Coast Show Australia on October 13th 2018.
    That roughly gives me 33 weeks prep time to go.
    I only just started training 12 weeks ago and now that we have shed away the fat we can see what im working with.

My trainer is thinking at this stage we up my cals and do a sort of mini bulk to just keep building some muscle and come back and cut down closer to comp which should hopefully give me better shape and definition come comp time.
    My only thing is I have baby abs at the moment and its so nice having little abs I think I will miss them

I dropped 10kgs in the 12 weeks and went from 37% body fat down to 17%.

Love to hear what you guys have to say and any advice would be so greatly apreciated!
    Sending sunshine from Australia

Hopefully I attached the photos correctly :/

ClaudAU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudAU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudAU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudAU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudAU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudAU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudAU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudAU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudAU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudAU is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClaudAU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey -‘can’t see the photos (might just be me though).

Good luck with ur prep, I’m working towards my first comp too, next May in sydney!

My 2c, dropping fat is much easier and quicker than building muscle - do the mini bulk and add some mass, the cut will strip away any fat u gain and show off the extra lean gains!

nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000) nickodemus is just really nice. (+1000)
    No photo, and good luck to both of you
    Focus XT Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143295253&p=851221333#post851221333

Man Body Octane Review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143416513&p=853723113#post8537231 13

Betancourt Nutrition Pure-Amino Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151630293