Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mparserz View Post
    You can think that if you want. But my argument is for those who think KD's actions expunges Le3-5's.
    Lol I don't give any type of fuk about either player. This is the Sports Misc, you shouldn't respond to phaggot trolls. You seem like the type of person who needs assert himself and prove your point no matter if it be to reasonable person or a phaggot troll. Pick your battles. Good luck in your future
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigRangs View Post
    And you seem to have a difficult time understanding that some accomplishments are more impressive than others.
    Hey, if that's how you want to look at it, that's cool. I personally look at somebody who stays with their team their whole career who plays with the cards they're dealt to be more impressive than those who jump ship at a convenient time. It's why Michael will always be the GOAT to me.

At the end of the day, all that matters to me as a fan is the team I support winning though.

sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Both are bitches how bout dah

KD joining a 73 win team takes the cake though.

Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mparserz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Lol I don't give any type of fuk about either player. This is the Sports Misc, you shouldn't respond to phaggot trolls. You seem like the type of person who needs assert himself and prove your point no matter if it be to reasonable person or a phaggot troll. Pick your battles. Good luck in your future
    Well, I actually don't partake in too many of these. I just find this topic amusing because some people seem to think L3-5ON is excused by his past. But thanks for the kind words. I will try my best to have a good future.

BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigRangs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey, if that's how you want to look at it, that's cool. I personally look at somebody who stays with their team their whole career who plays with the cards they're dealt to be more impressive than those who jump ship at a convenient time. It's why Michael will always be the GOAT to me.

At the end of the day, all that matters to me as a fan is the team I support winning though.
    I think we agree on this. Maybe I read your last post wrong. I'm saying jumping to a super team when you are the basis of the team is a lot different than joining a super team that doesn't need you.
    Be the dog Iceman thinks he has
    Seinfeld crew
    Costco crew
    Golf crew
    Watch crew
    MAGA

Originally Posted by BigRangs View Post
    I think we agree on this. Maybe I read your last post wrong. I'm saying jumping to a super team when you are the basis of the team is a lot different than joining a super team that doesn't need you.
    Maybe. But if one is the supposed GOAT, that individual will automatically make any team he joins in the East the favorite to go to the Finals. And if he stacks the deck in his favor, it will only make it that much more of a sure thing. But even with all these intangibles, he still has a sub .500 record in the Finals despite playing the super team game twice now.

Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Both are bitches how bout dah

KD joining a 73 win team takes the cake though.
    I like this guy right here.

Takes everyone's paragraphs in threads and summarizes them beautifully

Registered User DefensiveEnd896's Avatar
    DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sikhveins View Post

Truth
    Proud Christian

Give This Day
    Our Daily Bread
    And Forgive Those Who
    Trespass Against Us

waisoserious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waisoserious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waisoserious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waisoserious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waisoserious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waisoserious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waisoserious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waisoserious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waisoserious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waisoserious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waisoserious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kawhilights View Post
    waisoserious please. Trying to disrespect Pau's name by acting like he's on the same level as ODom.

Mamba praised the guy to no end.

Spoiler!

Link to above: https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/1/...ans-appreciate
    Nobody is disrespecting anybody. Just saying the truth. That Celtics team was stacked AF. I didnt say Pau was any less of a star than his perenial all star self.
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320

FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FakeRabona is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some people ITT seem to have a difficult time understanding, you're either against players playing the super team game, or you're not. Trying to justify one instance because another player did it too well is goofy logic. Do people actually think LeBron would have been opposed to jumping ship to Leaveland if they had three all stars instead of one? Again, people like to act like Le3-5 wasn't trying to stack the deck in his favor. He brought over an all star in both instances that he jump shipped to a team that also had an all star. But some people want to pretend he roughed it out with a group of outcasts. And don't forget, he did this while playing in the East. And despite jumping ship twice now, while trying to stack the deck in his favor both times, in the East, he has a 3-5 record in the Finals.

Some of you want to get on KD's case because he wanted to better his situation as a player, but then turn around and excuse LeBron's behavior as a player who jumps ship when things turn sour. LeBron didn't go back to Leaveland because he wanted to deliver a chip to that city. He went back because he saw the writing on the wall in Miami and knew that he had a better shot in Leaveland considering their players AND being able to facilitate a trade that would get them another all star. Do you honestly think LeBron would have left Miami if they had beaten San Antonio and were still prime to win more chips? Some of you are really going hard on your clown narratives just to excuse L3-5ON.
    All of this ignores the fact that KD joined the team that had just beaten him.
    LakeShow.

Paul Pogba dabbed with the WC trophy.

Kyler Murray isn't that short.

sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sikhveins View Post

i dont know how anybody can defend joining a 73 win team, especially the team that just cucked you out of the playoffs the year before, at the very least lebron joined a team that wasn't exactly a top contender and a very different roster from the year before so a lot of adjustments needed to be made in terms of the system and chemistry. It's not like he as playing with a superstar player like Westbrook either.

it'd be like Lebron joining the Celtics after he got cucked by them the year before and them having won a championship very recently.

and really lakercucks need to make up their mind on which excuse is the reason they lost after being up 3-1. Warriors lost because they didn't have Durant to hit all the big shots? Was it Adam Silver? Was it LeCrotch? Was it b/c Curry was playing injured? Just fukn lol.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Who would’ve thought that it wouldn’t be satisfying winning a title with a 73-win team with a b2b MVP... the year after they knocked your ass out of the playoffs?

isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Who would’ve thought that it wouldn’t be satisfying winning a title with a 73-win team with a b2b MVP... the year after they knocked your ass out of the playoffs?
    Yeah there's really no getting around that. He could have gone anywhere besides CLE or GS and kept everyone's respect

I was hoping he'd go to the Spurs
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Cleveland Cavaliers