PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What do you guys think about the 1 meal a day warrior intermittent diet?

Hello all, I would like to know your judgement, comments on the warrior diet. On the 1 meal [usually at night] warrior intermittent diet, which is getting a lot popularity lately? I've been trying this diet.

But isn't this diet too counter-productive for people like students, workers and people who work all day? Because being a student at an education institution all day long with an empty stomach would not be a piece of cake. Or working at a work place all morning and afternoon and having to wait, until night to put food into your mouth is not a very cool idea, a very nice idea for most people.

I've been trying this diet, but the thing is that I get like feelings of sadness and depression in the day [as a result of being on an empty stomach without any fuel]

Thanks

EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000) EL37 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PaulLester99 View Post
    Hello all, I would like to know your judgement, comments on the warrior diet. On the 1 meal [usually at night] warrior intermittent diet, which is getting a lot popularity lately? I've been trying this diet.

But isn't this diet too counter-productive for people like students, workers and people who work all day? Because being a student at an education institution all day long with an empty stomach would not be a piece of cake. Or working at a work place all morning and afternoon and having to wait, until night to put food into your mouth is not a very cool idea, a very nice idea for most people.

I've been trying this diet, but the thing is that I get like feelings of sadness and depression in the day [as a result of being on an empty stomach without any fuel]

Thanks
    You will not get all your daily nutrients and calories out of one meal and if you did, you'd have to binge in order to do it. Just be patient and sensible. There is no substitute for moderation and hard work.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pretty much any diet can work to some degree. If this diet gives you feelings of depression then it is a terrible diet for you. Use a different dieting strategy that does not take away from your quality of life.

Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One meal a day?

No would rather do like a 6-18 or 4-20 fast.

Where in a short period of time you can eat a variety of different food and big meals.
    Brah

PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulLester99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks a lot for all your great answers. Yeah, I think I will stick with 2 meals a day, then. You people are right. 1 meal a day would lead to a state of weakness. I can't imagine a hard worker, a soldier or a person who is active all day with just 1 meal a day.

There are some dogmatic people [like Dr. Eric Berg] who swear by the theory of the Warrior One Meal Intermittent a day diet. But man, I've been trying that diet. And what happens is that under that diet i feel not too well in the morning and in the afternoon. I think that diet might not be good for diabetic people, students, athletes, for workers, soldiers and people who need a balanced state of energies from morning until bedtime

Originally Posted by TheFuarkingBoss View Post
    One meal a day?

No would rather do like a 6-18 or 4-20 fast.

Where in a short period of time you can eat a variety of different food and big meals.

decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100) decreebass is not very well liked. (-100)
    For the last couple weeks, I've had a lot of days with just one meal per day. If you're in Keto, it's easy. But on a standard American diet requiring carbs every few hours, then yeah, OMAD is crazy talk. I am fine OMAD or two small meals. My body supplies the rest of the calories

FWIW, I'm a nurse, a soldier, and a student - and I have great mental clarity and energy throughout the day even on OMAD. Of course, I don't suggest that everyone could do this or get the great reulst I've been getting. I'm just chiming in to let you know that it's possible, and that LOTS of people do it with great success. Never heard it called the warrior diet before though.
    Lucky me swimming in my ability; dancing down on life with agility!