mattwood2356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattwood2356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattwood2356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattwood2356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattwood2356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattwood2356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattwood2356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattwood2356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattwood2356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattwood2356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mattwood2356 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to find a good training and nutrition coach?

Hello everyone. I'm new to all of this forum stuff. But figured this would be the best place to find what I'm looking for. I'm a 27 year old male. 5 foot 8 inches tall. I weigh around 290 lbs. I am looking for a good coach. Would prefer a local one in Oklahoma so I can communicate face to face with. But if all I can find is an out of state one then that's fine as long as they are good. I am not new to fitness. I've worked out before. I started getting into fitness when I was 18. But I didn't really take it serious until after I graduated high school. When I started getting serious, I weighed 255. I trained hard for 6 months and dropped 60 lbs of fat. One day during training, I was doing my cardio after my weight training like I always do and I stepped wrong and rolled my ankle. Got prescribed pain killers and decided to take those and be lazy instead of going and training my upper body. During that 6 months I did nothing to special. I just stopped drinking soda, quit doing smokeless tobacco, and instead of getting 2 Mcdoubles from McDonald's I only got one or ate the fish sandwich and grilled chicken wraps. But I am dead serious about getting lean this time and sticking it out till the end. So that's why I'm looking for a coach. I think I can do it on my own but I spend to much time second guessing myself on the nutrition and weight lifting side of things and then end up doing nothing. I have been trying to write my own programs but don't feel they will work like i think they will. So I want a coach that will take all the guess work out of it and I will have someone to hold me accountable. So does anyone know where I can look to find a good coach?

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    For strength, look up a Starting Strength coach. You may be looking for a broader skillset though, so unless you get lucky here, you'll probably just get recommended online coaching, such as I and a bunch of others do.