Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TGIF ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TGIF brahs.

J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    T.G.I.F!

-Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains. - Jean Jacques Rousseau

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TGIF brahs.

HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HawtStuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TGIF! Let summer begin already
    "Those who think they have no time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness." - Edward Stanley

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    TGIF

RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LexBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    TGIF

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Y7JFIMG]

TGIF all.

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    TGIF my bois.

Fav day,
    Fav thread,
    Fav people.

Have a lekker weekend!
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    TGIhnnnnnnnnnnnnngF
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    SOrta worried about taking my kids to the beach to swim. Going to Cocoa/Cape and I just read kid got attacked by a bullshark down there. wtf..next time I'm going back to the Carribean.

Edit: so TGIF i guess..

Cliffs: Fuk Florida
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    SOrta worried about taking my kids to the beach to swim. Going to Cocoa/Cape and I just read kid got attacked by a bullshark down there. wtf..next time I'm going back to the Carribean.

Edit: so TGIF i guess..

Cliffs: Fuk Florida

China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/sGYUPxn.img]
    so you're suggesting i just stick w/ pools and big boobied women whom stank of fish?

so you're suggesting i just stick w/ pools and big boobied women whom stank of fish?
    I thought you were founder of HTC? I guess I got you wrong
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I thought you were founder of HTC? I guess I got you wrong
    I am. Think of my kids ffs. they wanna ride waves..not watch their hi test daddy eye bangin bbw's whilst their mommy sits beside me.

Cooler than a cooler RaphaelDeLaGhetto's Avatar
    RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RaphaelDeLaGhetto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TGIF

( ̿▀ ͜ʖ▀)╭∩╮

I am. Think of my kids ffs. they wanna ride waves..not watch their hi test daddy eye bangin bbw's whilst their mommy sits beside me.
    you gon have a hard time here in FL then

hopefully some meth'ed out chick on flakka will walk by to crash your stiffy
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

you gon have a hard time here in FL then

hopefully some meth'ed out chick on flakka will walk by to crash your stiffy
    I thot Michellelnne lived near Miami?

I thot Michellelnne lived near Miami?
    oh snap
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    more HNNNNNNNNNNNNG than can be handled in this thread

AP5 / PRO-Fap

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Friday crew member checking in. TGIF!
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) J_L_R has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    T.G.I.F!

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

'Bout dat time again, Poo Jabbers!

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

TGIF brahs. (a beauty from the same country I'm originally from)

Last edited by AquilaConfido; 06-08-2018 at 05:59 AM.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's Back! TGIF!

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    TGIF brahs. (a beauty from the same country I'm originally from)

Y U band tho? /ponder
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

T.G.I.F!

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg gggggggggggggg
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Happy Father's Day Weekend. TGIF!

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew