mibroseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mibroseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mibroseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mibroseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mibroseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mibroseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mibroseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mibroseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mibroseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mibroseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mibroseph has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Building muscle from skinny fat base

hey bb community,

need some help. been going to the gym actively (about 3-5x per week) and have been lifting regularly. I want to get out of the skinny fat stage and actually gain some muscle mass; hoping you could help. I am 155lbs (typically fluctuate between 150 and 160), 5' 11", and my problem area tends to be the fat around my stomach and sides.

I typically split my workouts into three: legs/abs (squat, deadlift, lunges, etc.), shoulders/arms, and chest/back. i do my best to eat healthy, but find that I probably don't eat enough food as needed to bulk/build muscle. I used to do 10min cardio prior to each workout but then stopped because I assumed that stunted muscle mass gains.

See pics, let me know what I need to work on and how to build those specific areas + any help on what to eat, how much to eat, and how long my workouts should be, that would be helpful! Thanks.
    Attached Images