Registered User meetyourmaker78's Avatar
    meetyourmaker78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Skinny fat or posture problem? (pics included)

I am 5 9 and 135 lbs age 23
    I have been working out for a while but from the past 1 month i am have been regular with proper diet...
    I have attached pics the problem if i dont know if i have low belly fat or My posture is screwed because even after skinny i have this bulge just below my chest
    While flexing my body looks decent but while standing normally it looks like i am obese, si i dont know if its my posture or i actuallyhave a lot of belly fat.

My diet-
    meal 1 - oats+milk+almonds+banana+ multivitamin +fish oil
    meal 2 - Sprouts + shake(milk+honey +1 scoop whey+dry fruits+2 spoon peanut butter)
    meal 3 - brown rice + chicken breast
    pre workout banana +fruits
    during workout - 5 gms creatine
    after workout - 1 scoop whey
    meal 4- soyabean+ brocolli
    meal 5 - boiled eggs
    meal 6 - milk + fruits
    water consumption - approx 3.5- 4.5ltrs

workout
    Chest + biceps
    Back + triceps
    Core + cardio
    Legs + shoulders
    Biceps + triceps
    Attached Images
    Last edited by meetyourmaker78; 03-21-2018 at 09:42 PM.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 5'9 and 135lb, you are underweight...you may have a little belly fat, but that shouldn't stop you from bulking, you need to add some mass. 135 is very light for 5'9, this indicates you have next to no muscle mass...lift weights and eat a sensible surplus. Dropping weight further will not behoove you. I'm speaking from experience as a fellow 5'9 guy...get your weight up (with muscle not fat lol).

Registered User meetyourmaker78's Avatar
    meetyourmaker78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    At 5'9 and 135lb, you are underweight...you may have a little belly fat, but that shouldn't stop you from bulking, you need to add some mass. 135 is very light for 5'9, this indicates you have next to no muscle mass...lift weights and eat a sensible surplus. Dropping weight further will not behoove you. I'm speaking from experience as a fellow 5'9 guy...get your weight up (with muscle not fat lol).
    ty , i have posted my diet too, i think its perfect do you suggest any improvements?

CreedSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CreedSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CreedSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CreedSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CreedSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CreedSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CreedSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CreedSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CreedSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CreedSC is on a distinguished road. (+10) CreedSC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by meetyourmaker78 View Post
    ty , i have posted my diet too, i think its perfect do you suggest any improvements?
    If you think its perfect why are you asking for advice and improvements? If you want some proper advice, include the amount of calories and macros this achieves.

You need to lean bulk, you have no muscle. What are your lifts?

jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000) jasondjulian is just really nice. (+1000)
    5'9" and 135lb? Underweight. Bulk up another 20-25lbs. I'm also 5'9", was close to 240, now 196, heading toward 170... I'm not sure anything less than about 150lbs at 69" tall is "normal" range.

But as an aside, posture is almost always a problem in most people... you grandma had it right, stand up straight kid! That applies to all of us!

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Food looks ok but that’s all it is, a list of food. Calories? Macros?