QuiFit8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Help! How do I gain fat and muscle??

Hello everyone! I'm new here to the BB website. Please forgive me if I don't know all of the forum procedures just yet. I'll try to make this a quick question:

I'm a mesomorph.

Goal: Gain lbs in muscle and body fat. Big booty, thicker thighs and have a more defined waist.

Dilemma: If you were to look at me strait on you would not see much of an hourglass. I wasn't blessed with wide pelvis/hip bones. Fair enough. When I do gain fat It's usually around my hips and thighs and that's if I'm sedentary. I never gain much weight on my midsection at all. Gaining body-fat around my butt and hips is wonderful and exactly what I want. Gaining muscle is relatively easy...however when I plateau (which is where I'm at now) it becomes difficult to gain enough muscle on my lower body, and in general it's impossible to hold onto body-fat. My metabolism shoots up and burns it too quickly. I drink gainer shakes to no avail. There has to be something I'm missing.

So basically my ?'s: How do I train to build muscle AND gain body-fat when my metabolism wants to burn it off so quickly? How do I break a plateau?

I train 3-4 times per week lifting very heavy (focussing on my Glutes, Hams, Quads, Adds and Abds. I stay away from cardio for the most part.

It becomes so frustrating to train and train and not see results.
    You guys are experts so I'd be so grateful if you could give me some insight.
    If you wanna see more pics of what I'm working with they are on my profile.

Thanks for your time!
    Attached Images

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just eat more. Add 300-500 calories to whatever your consuming right now. Most women are lucky got get a 50/50 split between fat and muscle when gaining weight.

If you're trying to build an hourglass shape, you need to train upper body as well. Widening your lats will give you the illusion of a smaller waist.

Otherwise, it might just come down to picking figure-flattering clothing. Narrow hips isn't something you can exercise away. Choose outfits you can belt at your natural waist to emphasize it. Also, high-waisted pants/skirts with your shirt tucked in.
    Instagram: @doctorv17