mmoreiramu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Training Like A Pro Boxer, 3 Times A Day

Hello guys! So I've recently decided to take boxing seriously and train like a professional. I'm looking to slim down in the process, have that toned boxer's body that's both muscular and athletic. Please rate my workout and tell me how many calories I should be eating per day to reach my goal. I'm 6'3 male and currently weigh in at 200 pounds.

Mondays, Wednesday, Friday
    5:00 AM = 5 km run 30-40 mins run.
    9:00 AM = 1 hour boxing workout, will increase to 2 hours on the 3rd month
    9:00 PM = Weight Training low weight, high reps

Tuesdays, Thursday, Saturday
    9:00 PM = 12, 2 minute rounds on the heavy bag. Interval training

Let me know how many calories I should be eating per day and how can I reach my goal of achieving that boxer's body.

feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000) feminineenergy is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. 5k run in 30-40 min???? At 6'3"? Come on. That's practically walking.

2. 9am workout, good.

3. 9pm weight training - what time do you plan to sleep? If you get a decent pump, you'll be up for a while with adrenaline rush.

4. Because of #3, how you going to do #1 run at 5am?

IMO, try your schedule for a week and see if any of it works, then make necessary adjustments.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mmoreiramu View Post
    Hello guys! So I've recently decided to take boxing seriously and train like a professional. I'm looking to slim down in the process, have that toned boxer's body that's both muscular and athletic. Please rate my workout and tell me how many calories I should be eating per day to reach my goal. I'm 6'3 male and currently weigh in at 200 pounds.

Mondays, Wednesday, Friday
    9:00 PM = Weight Training low weight, high reps

Tuesdays, Thursday, Saturday
    9:00 PM = 12, 2 minute rounds on the heavy bag. Interval training

Let me know how many calories I should be eating per day and how can I reach my goal of achieving that boxer's body.
    What weighg class are you looking at hitting? Right now you're at the upper limit of cruiserweight.
    OG

Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    What weighg class are you looking at hitting? Right now you're at the upper limit of cruiserweight.
    I'm looking to trim down to Super Middleweight and Light Heavyweight so, to around the 175 pound area

RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000) RookieGER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i appreciate you aiming high but depending on your current fitness level and genetic potential this might be total overkill

do you have a job? (no offense srs question)

rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rlefebvr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't understand. Do you plan on boxing professionally. Do you have any amateur fights.
    Do you have a trainer.
    What does that mean 1 hour of boxing workout.

If you are serious, join a club, get a trainer.

This forum is not going to help you become a serious boxer.

Find out the best boxing clubs in your area with the best trainers. Join. and train your ass off.

Good luck
    Ron

Current: Height:5'9 Weight: 169 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:16%
    Goal:___Height:5'9 Weight: 170 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:16%
    Dream:_Height:5'9 Weight: 180 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:14%

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    do you plan on sleeping at least 10+ hours a day? and do you not have any other commitments and do you plan to box in the amateur leagues or professionally?

Originally Posted by RookieGER View Post
    i appreciate you aiming high but depending on your current fitness level and genetic potential this might be total overkill

do you have a job? (no offense srs question)
    I own a digital agency, so I'm not attached to a regular 9-5 timeframe. I can comfortably pull off this routine, if time is the issue.

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a weightlifting forum, and hardly the right section at that.

Perhaps you'd have better luck here.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?44
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

Originally Posted by rlefebvr View Post
    I don't understand. Do you plan on boxing professionally. Do you have any amateur fights.
    Do you have a trainer.
    What does that mean 1 hour of boxing workout.

If you are serious, join a club, get a trainer.

This forum is not going to help you become a serious boxer.

Find out the best boxing clubs in your area with the best trainers. Join. and train your ass off.

Good luck
    I have a personal boxing trainer who trains the MMA champions here in my country. I also go to the boxing gym where the national and olympic level boxers go train. I plan on boxing as an amateur, but who knows?

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    do you plan on sleeping at least 10+ hours a day? and do you not have any other commitments and do you plan to box in the amateur leagues or professionally?
    Tried this out yesterday, feel great and managed to sleep great!

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wait...a boxing routine that doesn't include walking through waist deep snow with a log on your back, military pressing a hay cart, chopping wood, or even catching chickens? I don't think your doing it right.