Edward6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question I need your help...

Hi there, forum users.

I have a kind of a problem... I mean, more like a question.. or maybe 2... or maybe 3.

To start: I’ll be 18 in 2 months and I’m around 1.76-1.80, I eat 3500-4000 calories a day, drink 2-3L of water everyday and 2 weeks ago I started using BSN True Mass and ON Amin.O.Energy. Today is the day I’m quitting smoking after 2.5 years of smoking 1 pack a day so I assume I’ll be eating 4500-5000 calories and switch from BSN True Mass to ON Serious Mass

Exactly 1 month ago I was 58.8 kg, and now I am (last check) 64.4 kg, I assume it is mostly water and other things so let’s say I weight 63kg now. My friends think I’m on roids (I swear to God).

No, it’s not my first time going to the gym, I went one time for 4 months and weighted 68-69kg, so I knew what to eat and how to train.

But why did I stopped 1 year ago when I already had almost perfect kgs and 4 months of going to the gym? Well, one time when I was outside I wanted to lift my girlfriend (like a hug, you understand), and something happened to my abdomen. I had a surgery when I was 3 years old, and I have been cut (this will be... I mean... I love the thing that I’m anonymous) on my testicles and on my abdomen in the right side, above my appendix. When I lifted her I immediately screamed of pain, like something broke there, I could barely walk after 20 minutes of screaming in pain, and I went to the hospital. They found nothing... after 3 days I could walk barely normal, and after 1 week I had to run to get the bus, and the pain “exploded” again, another doctor check, nothing found. They told me I just stretced my abdominal lymph nodes and that I should take a 3 months brake. I took 1 year brake. (It made me wanna hate myself and got depressed as hell). And I got to 58.8kg.

What’s the problem now? I went to a 3rd doctor to check it and they say everything is okay with it and they can’t find nothing with the x rays and other things that I can’t translate in english.

The problem is, I can’t do exercises with EZ bar, I can’t do deadlifts, it hurts sometimes when I do leg day. There is nothing I can do...

My questions:

1. Had anyone had a problem like mine?
    2. I wanna move from a 3 days a week program to a 6 days a week program.

The program I want will look like this:

Monday: Chest + Triceps + Shoulders
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wednesday: Back + Biceps
    Thursday: Chest + Triceps + Shoulders
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: Back + Biceps
    Sunday: Off

(I might combine shoulders with legs, still thinking about it.).

Is it alright?

3. What are the best exercises to replace EZ bar and deadlifts?

Thank you!

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't advise on medical issues, sorry. Have you tried seeing a physiotherapist?

On a side note, ditch the weight gainers and amino acids, and invest on food. Even if you want to get some of your calories in liquid form, a home-made shake will be healthier and cheaper.
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

Edward6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I drink home made shakes too. Milk+Banana+Avocado most of the times.

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Edward6 View Post
    I drink home made shakes too. Milk+Banana+Avocado most of the times.
    Sounds good. Add a scoop or two of whey and boom, home-made gainer. I'd venture it's cheaper.
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."