Thread: Introduction

Adude60 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Introduction

Hey everyone I'm new to the Forum and just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. I'm 18 years old and started to get into dieting to reduce my acne and build lean muscle mass. I came across this keto diet on YouTube after experimenting with raw veganism and the Paleo diet. My workouts are 100% Calisthenics because I was impressed with the intense whole body workouts involved with this type of lifestyle. I haven't been able to stick to the Keto diet out of fear, I am officially starting tomorrow and I hope this forum will help me to maintain the diet get rid of my acne, and get RIPPED! I hope to help others with their journeys as well and I wish you all the best. -Adude

truckerlee86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Adude60 View Post
    Hey everyone I'm new to the Forum and just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. I'm 18 years old and started to get into dieting to reduce my acne and build lean muscle mass. I came across this keto diet on YouTube after experimenting with raw veganism and the Paleo diet. My workouts are 100% Calisthenics because I was impressed with the intense whole body workouts involved with this type of lifestyle. I haven't been able to stick to the Keto diet out of fear, I am officially starting tomorrow and I hope this forum will help me to maintain the diet get rid of my acne, and get RIPPED! I hope to help others with their journeys as well and I wish you all the best. -Adude

Hey I have also tried to start the keto a few times but have finally started this week . I have completed day 2 and feeling great so far, my training hasn't suffered yet and I am hoping it wont ! It would be great to hear about your journey , see if we come across some of the same hurdles