Registered User HadesRagnazrath's Avatar
    HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

HadesRagnazrath's workout log

Yesterday I did chest. My workout went like this:

Bench-press 90lbs 4x4 (I just started benching at 115 bw, and am recovering from an illness so cut me some slack)

Barbell incline bench press-I started with 70 pounds amd dropped dpwn to 60 for 3x6 as well as one set to failure, for which I got 12.

Dumbbell bench press-35lbs 4x8. Il

Dips. I was going to do some bodyweight dips for 4x8, but I failed and I only got two sets.

Registered User HadesRagnazrath's Avatar
    HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HadesRagnazrath has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I sort of neglected this...

I'm on a full body program now (TheViking's Warrior program). It is a pretty cool program as it combines typical full body training with a brosplit. Today was workout 3, which consists of the main movements plus shoulder and arm work.

I started off with squats. I never squatted much until now as I used to skip leg workouts a lot. I'm starting light to prevent soreness that inhibits the next workout. Today I did 60lbs 4x6. For bench, I did 3 sets of 8 with 86 pounds. Lastly, I bb rowed 70 pounds for an easy 3 sets of 6.

Now for the fun part:

Seated db press 25lbs 3x8
    Reverse flyes 15lbs 3x8 (tried to do incline facepulls for the first set, but it didn't work out, so I just did the reverse flyes instead)

For barbell curls, I did 8 good form reps with 50 pounds and used a little bit of momentum for four more for the first set. For the second set, I did 8 reps with near perfect form and stopped. My form fell apart completely on the third set.

I finished off with skullcrushers. I tried it with a 35 pound dumbbell at first but holding a dumbbell like that gives me elbow pain. I can't use the bar because of the racks on the bench, so I just used a 25 pound plate instead for 3x12, which was ridiculously easy.

My next workout isn't until Friday.