anonatoz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Help!!! Need guidance!!!

The date is, 16th March 2018, I'm currently 216 lbs 6ft 2 inches, 15% body fat. I am attempting to get down to 178.5 Lbs 7.5% body fat, by 29th May 2018. I have a competition with my boss, he is burning a lot of calories doing spinning classes daily and skipping his breakfast.

I am having balanced low cal meals and keeping my calorie intake below 1000/day i am planning to do 2hrs jogging 1 hr walking and 30 minutes with weights each day.

is this a bad idea and does anyone have any advise to help me win.

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One...dont keep calories below 1000/day on top of the activity you explained....you'll starve yourself and body WILL respond accordingly. I'd figure out your macros correctly and start off reducing 500 from there, in addition to the running and weight training you described. It will be hard given the time frame you gave, but....can be done if effort adequate
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio