Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FoxMcCocks View Post
    Fuking lmao
    I, too, missed the bump. I was bamboozled!
    I would rather die than live my life in fear.- KSE

Don't Panic and always carry a towel.

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep the threads bumping. Just goes to show how deranged the liberals are
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    YUP its on the news today, she hired a criminal defense attorney for her divorce. HOLLLLLLYYYY SHTTTTTT!

She knows jr cuck is going to jail.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    Judging by your IQ you must be tammys b/f

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ouch another L for Tammy
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Would you like everything you said that was wrong to be bumped? Not sure what your point is here boyo.
    not sure the forum can provide the bandwidth needed if it was posted all at once.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Titansfan08 View Post
    Ouch another L for Tammy
    I wonder if the same moderator will step in here, the on who removes people/posts/threads simply quoting her saying things like n*g or reminding people she said Muslims were animals and wanted them forcibly removed from her country.

I mean, if it's wrong to factually repeat disgusting racist things the OP has said, pretty sure bumping idiotic threads like this might also cause her "mental anguish" as well.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Perfectly normal thing to do. Nothing to see here.
    When you go back and read these posts you made a year ago and you realize you have been wrong in everything you have ever posted here, do you feel like an idiot?

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I wonder if the same moderator will step in here, the on who removes people/posts/threads simply quoting her saying things like n*g or reminding people she said Muslims were animals and wanted them forcibly removed from her country.

I mean, if it's wrong to factually repeat disgusting racist things the OP has said, pretty sure bumping idiotic threads like this might also cause her "mental anguish" as well.
    You got banned for continuous harassment. Texas also has online harassment laws that you're subject to.

(a) A person commits an offense if, with intent to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, or embarrass another, the person:

(1) initiates communication and in the course of the communication makes a comment, request, suggestion, or proposal that is obscene;

(2) threatens, in a manner reasonably likely to alarm the person receiving the threat, to inflict bodily injury on the person or to commit a felony against the person, a member of the person's family or household, or the person's property;

(3) conveys, in a manner reasonably likely to alarm the person receiving the report, a false report, which is known by the conveyor to be false, that another person has suffered death or serious bodily injury;

(4) causes the telephone of another to ring repeatedly or makes repeated telephone communications anonymously or in a manner reasonably likely to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, embarrass, or offend another;

(5) makes a telephone call and intentionally fails to hang up or disengage the connection;

(6) knowingly permits a telephone under the person's control to be used by another to commit an offense under this section;  or

(7) sends repeated electronic communications in a manner reasonably likely to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, embarrass, or offend another.
    I've been in contact with the AG and have been instructed to keep record of all events.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    You got banned for continuous harassment. Texas also has online harassment laws that you're subject to.

I've been in contact with the AG and have been instructed to keep record of all events.
    Harassment isn't quoting a racist and reminding people she's called blacks n*g and said awful things about Muslims, though. You've said racist chit, that's on you, not me.

Also, wasn't banned for harasement, Ari falsely reported me for making a duplicate of a deleted thread (which wasn't the case and which was why the ban was undone early). I'd made a thread about the reporter who "outted" that guy who donated money to kids having said some racist things, it being uncovered they'd said some racist tweets themselves. I then made another thread about another "woke" lefty who also had said racist things in the past. Similar situations, but different people. Ari, to his defense, probably wasn't quite sharp enough to realize it was two separate situations, he's not the brightest bulb, so I won't say he was outright falsely reporting me on this one.

In both cases, you were brought up as the obvious analogy, as you have said many racist things in the past yourself. You also lied in that and stated I had made pro-peed/pizza threads and that lie was also removed by the moderators, so good on them for at least doing that.

In any event, while reminding people that you are a racist is not harassment, your lying about me and making up false claims that I support peed/pizza activities IS harassment, be sure to log that.

This also makes the mystery of why you are being protected pretty clear. Someone is crying about lawyers and legal action, like a child. And even though she doesn't have a leg to stand on, they'll just wash/remove to shut you up. It makes sense now.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tamorlane View Post
    you got banned for continuous harassment. Texas also has online harassment laws that you're subject to.

I've been in contact with the ag and have been instructed to keep record of all events.
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

People called me out for being a fraud on the internet! I'm a victim!

Yes scumbag psychopath capitalists have ransacked the United States government for their benefit. The GOP are white right wing men but they are just little patsies helping big business continue their coup unfettered.

But when it comes to the people, the middle class, the workers -- the left are more educated and contribute more than the right.

anyway a bit off topic now.
    Government has been taken over by evil people!

I'm going to make vague threats to you about government intervention in an attempt to censor you!

****ing loonies.
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    Originally Posted by Tammy's Diary
    Dear Texas Attorney General,

Hi, my name is Tamorlane and I think Muslims are animals. I want them forcibly removed from my country! I also don't like the blacks. Is it okay if I make up a story about someone being a peedo? Btw, they are making me very upset because they like to factually re-state some of the racist things I've said before. It makes me annoyed, alarmed, feeling abused, tormented and most of all, embarrassed. Can you please send some police men over to arrest him?
    Uhoh

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uhoh
    Yeah, it's hilarious. These same people will scream at the top of their lungs that people with guns, should come and take your guns, by force in necessary.

2+2=5 comrade.
    Free Men Don't Ask
    You Wouldn't Download a Gun
    https://ctrlpew.com/

Disclaimer: all content posted by Techriding101 is purely for roleplay purposes

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz

I didn't want to start a new thread just to post my thoughts now that Trump Jr. is in prison. Thought it better to update this topic. Sorry for any unpleasant feelings I may have unintentionally aroused.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What a little b*tch you are........

What a sad life you must live when you're offended by "something" someone online. Grow a pair.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

Pronoun: Phaggot/Genius backinbusiness's Avatar
    backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinbusiness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well keep it on record then that you (it. Thing.) is a piece of sht who I wouldn’t waste my spit on. You’re a racist scumbag low life piece of cht who’s not even i the USA.

PS you’re not a lawyer. You’re likely a racist mine worker with no life prospects but to spam this forum with low IQ liberal ideological dogma.
    Misc Firearm Crew. 2nd Amendment cannot be Interpreted.
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
    2023 Goal: Continue triggering leftist R&P deranged posters and incels.
    Never relax around joggers