komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Sprinting times mates

Yo mates
    I really need some f*okin advices here from experts
    I'm 17 year old 60-200m sprinter, I've started about a year ago somewhere around 13 months ago but I've trained around 9 months
    My first 100m record was when I was 16 year old around 13:86 and now year after around 11:88 maybe even less but I feel slow af whenever I sprint

I would really appppreciate some advices from beasts around here about workouts and what should I do to improve explosivness, speed and basically beast out my sprint times, so if someone can help it would be fkin awesome mates

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pro tip: If you want serious help from adults, dont drop the f bomb like its teen misc. mate.

What does your track coach say you should work on?

komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10) komradfaketaxi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    pro tip: If you want serious help from adults, dont drop the f bomb like its teen misc. mate.

What does your track coach say you should work on?
    coach is srsly some calm man he doesn't say anything mate

When I sprint 100m sometimes I somehow cut down my record by 0,3 or 0,4 seconds and when I do it he says like that was good and thats it

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its hard to coach without seeing you run and your form. Maybe this summer find another track club and get some real coaching?

Or have a teammate evaluate your form.

How you start off from the blocks is pretty key, and its hard to advise without having someone actually there with you.
    Last edited by DCSpartan; 03-15-2018 at 05:59 PM.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    video your starts, transition, and finish. Isolateral lower body work is good in the weight room. If you're looking for a club, join USATF, go to their site and look for clubs in your region.

Mate i run without the block 100m at around 11:88
    But man this part of country is poor af when it comes to athlete things we only have outdoor track and when its winter i sometimes sprint at 1-4 degrees celsios so at winter I basically cant progress that much
    And club is so small that im the only sprinter here all others are half marathoners

Mate should I do tgose olymbic cleans and stuff to become explosive
    And how should I train at gym to take down fat and to build up strength more not that much muscles

I would follow a proven scheme from someone like Joe Defranco instead of just going to the gym and trying to learn olympic lifts.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, I agree with DCSpartan on following a proven program (i.e. Defranco's WS4SBv3). You're asking about specific training for sprints. To recommend specific training protocols would require actually seeing you perform on the track and in the weight room and to have a good handle on what resources you have available. In other words, to coach you I would need to be there by you. I have no idea where you are. You may need to employ a combination of local coaching, Skype lessons from better coaches, camps, seminars, and other things. Type this into Google "usatf weight lifting for sprints" - lots of resources, much of it is explosive (i.e. Olympic lifting) lifting as you're coming up on the season with strength (i.e. heavy lifting) work done in the offseason. But this is all dependent on where you are in development. It sounds as if you don't lift, and definitely don't Olympic lift. It also sounds like coaching resources maybe sparse. There are effective explosive weight training work that you can do that aren't Olympic lifts but I would encourage you to work with the coaching resources available to you - they probably all don't suck. Spend some time to educate your self on how sprinters train (that information is out there) and then ask specific questions with your coaches. Come here if you have further questions.