TheLingerer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Power Clean: Elbow Tendinitis

Two days ago I decided to try adding power cleans to my program for explosive strength.

I worked my way up slowly with good form doing many reps with light weight to get it down.

That was until I reached 95 lbs I got tired and didn't catch the bar quite right. I caught it in my wrists instead of on my shoulders because I was getting tired.

After the workout and until today I have had slight pain in my elbows because of these few botched reps and I was wondering if anyone made the same mistake and how long recovering took. I'm worried at the moment that I may a mild case of tendinitis but I'm not sure.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like you have middle aged pullup/power clean elbow syndrome.

How old are you?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

TheLingerer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well **** I'm 16

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Words fail me.