Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    stupid ****ing picture is sideways, I think if u go to my profile its right side up....

bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks like good progress. hard to tell though with it being sideways.
    My 50 Pound Battle
    Progress: 195lbs [}}}}}}}_____] 145lbs
    Current Weight: 164.4lbs

strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strokesonfire is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bodyfatsux View Post
    Looks like good progress. hard to tell though with it being sideways.
    yeah I'm going to fix that and add some side views of before and after, I will be outta town for 5 days starting tomorrow but still plan on going to planet Fitness in Stlouis at least2-3 of those days... about to go hit the gym now..... How is everything with you my friend?

bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyfatsux is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by strokesonfire View Post
    yeah I'm going to fix that and add some side views of before and after, I will be outta town for 5 days starting tomorrow but still plan on going to planet Fitness in Stlouis at least2-3 of those days... about to go hit the gym now..... How is everything with you my friend?
    Going good
    My 50 Pound Battle

Going good
    Good MAN!! We'll I update **** when I get back next Tuesday night! have a great weekend and stay motivated!!

Got back in tonight, only hit the gym once since Thursday..went (Saturday).... Gonna be back at it harder then ever tomorrow... Cardio is gonna whip my ass... Squats are killing my neck area...

Got back in tonight, only hit the gym once since Thursday..went (Saturday).... Gonna be back at it harder then ever tomorrow... Cardio is gonna whip my ass... Squats are killing my neck area...
    I'd do cardio myself but my energy has been so low that if I even attempt it my body rebels. Other than that my progress is good and I'm getting stronger on the dumbbells. Pretty soon gonna need to start going to the gym!
    My 50 Pound Battle

I'd do cardio myself but my energy has been so low that if I even attempt it my body rebels. Other than that my progress is good and I'm getting stronger on the dumbbells. Pretty soon gonna need to start going to the gym!
    I wonder hy your energy is so low? Doesn't sound like a god thing. Hope it turns around for you brother. So the last 2 days Ive been at the gym... Going up in weights on about all sets I do. I know I don't write down what I do... I will start doing that so progress is shown. I will say one thing for sure that has changed in my life. I no longer crave ****ty foods what so ever! I'm 100% ok with drinking water as well.. I'm trying to drink around 3.5 to 4 liters a day. Hopefully I will stick to what I say and actually write down what ive been doing at the gym everyday.

.. Another day another wicked awesome day at the gym... Rode stationary bike for 8 1/2 miles on level 7 with hills. Weights had me doing arms,chest and abs... Went back later this evening and jogged a mile on incline (with some walking at a pace of 3.5).. Calorie intake still around 1400-1500... Knocking it out one day at a time.. Update tomorrow

anashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) anashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) anashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) anashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) anashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) anashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) anashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) anashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) anashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) anashine will become famous soon enough. (+50) anashine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    .. Another day another wicked awesome day at the gym... Rode stationary bike for 8 1/2 miles on level 7 with hills. Weights had me doing arms,chest and abs... Went back later this evening and jogged a mile on incline (with some walking at a pace of 3.5).. Calorie intake still around 1400-1500... Knocking it out one day at a time.. Update tomorrow
    Good to see you are still going strong. Keep going.

There are articles out there that talk about metabolism slowing down if you consume too low calories for too long. I'm far from expert on this, and I don't know if you're aware of it already, but thought I'd flag it with you.

Either way, great job sticking to it.
    Practice makes perfect.

Goal: 63kg by Christmas 2018
    Current: 65kg Dec 2018
    Start: 71.4kg August 2017

Current fitness goal: get better at pull ups and pistol squats

Originally Posted by anashine View Post
    Good to see you are still going strong. Keep going.

There are articles out there that talk about metabolism slowing down if you consume too low calories for too long. I'm far from expert on this, and I don't know if you're aware of it already, but thought I'd flag it with you.

Either way, great job sticking to it.
    Thank you for checking up on my journey!! Your words help me more then you know! I weighed myself today and I'm at 224lbs now down from when I started which was around 247ish?. My Body fat % starting out was 34% its now at 26%.
    I will read up on metabolism slowing down in a few minutes.. Thank you for pointing that out for me. I will end up changing my profile picture sometime in the next week.. I think my biggest problem as of right now is that I would like to have someone to workout out with for more motivation at my gym.. I guess I'm gonna have to step up and just ask someone one day soon... Update again soon!

Building 'Dem Bane Traps! bbowsh54's Avatar
    bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you for checking up on my journey!! Your words help me more then you know! I weighed myself today and I'm at 224lbs now down from when I started which was around 247ish?. My Body fat % starting out was 34% its now at 26%.
    I will read up on metabolism slowing down in a few minutes.. Thank you for pointing that out for me. I will end up changing my profile picture sometime in the next week.. I think my biggest problem as of right now is that I would like to have someone to workout out with for more motivation at my gym.. I guess I'm gonna have to step up and just ask someone one day soon... Update again soon!
    Hope all is well, sir!

Keep grinding!

Happy Training!
    Bowser
    Free Agent

Training Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159564721&page=45 [ACTIVE]

Misc Horse Head Crew
    Misc Fisherman Crew

Originally Posted by bbowsh54 View Post
    Hope all is well, sir!

Keep grinding!

Happy Training!
    Hey thanks for the reply and checking in! All actually is going great! I just got lazy for a week or so. (I have a new girlfriend) so I've been with her but still eating and doing my workouts and cardio. So quick update on my progress. My weight is down to 214 !!! This Thursday night I will update my weight once again and also my body fat %.. I will say one thing almost 2 months in to doing this. Sometimes it gets hard to motivate myself before going to the gym. I still go on the normal but I've found it sometimes like , ****!!! Anyways besides that I'm still eating around 1300-1400 calories a day and drink a **** ton of water. Next week I will will add some more updated pictures. Have a great week! And thanks again!!