JRockBaru is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Abs-Diet,Supplements,Advice?

I want to start focusing on my abs. I am only 15 and have a bit of knowledge about diet, but I am not sure truly what to do. I know there's pills out there for fat loss, but after going around the internet I have found that they aren't good for you and you shouldn't take them. So is there any Supplements out there that help with abs, or should I just stick with diet and if so whats the best diet.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We cannot make supplement suggestions to people under the age of 18. Regardless of age. There is no supplement on the market that is going to help you here.

Fat is lost via caloric deficit to TDEE. If you're referencing the actual Abs-Diet you're wasting your time. Eating certain types of foods in certain categories is not going to make you lose weight. It's the fact that people are eating less and exercising more which is creating a caloric deficit to TDEE that makes them lose weight.

Best advice you're going to get is to learn about nutrition NOW.

Stop looking at the supp forum and head to the nutrition forums. Read the stickies, apply what you've learned and track what you eat.
    MAN Sports Forum Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. MAN products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    Disclaimer 2: I still think BCAAs are not necessary

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is no such thing as a supplement that gets you abs, that's nonsense. As said above, the best thing you can do is educate yourself in nutrition and how to workout properly. At 15 if you're not overweight you should not be thinking of losing weight. Concentrate on gaining muscle, eat properly for your goals, and enjoy your life.
    USAF
    LEO